LOCK HER UP

newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-personal-email-account-white-house-670700

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-personal-email-account-white-house-670700
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not reading all that shit. Gimmie a quick rundown.

Did she also send hundreds of classified documents and then destroy evidence after being subpoena'd?

tfw no nordnigger archive. Stop pining for the fjords!

Ivanka uses a personal email account to transfer information that is not classified.

drumph iz dunfer nao

Would honestly like to see Ivanka and her Jew out of the white house.

You aint nordbot

I know... Did he get banned?

BEEP BOOP NIGGER

I saw a nordbot archive reply get deleted earlier so probably.

More like hook her up to an industrial milking machine.

ivanka has some pretty nice feet

i saw him get banned earlier last night

Good, I hope this kikess is locked up, along with her faggot husband.
this desu

>Ivanka uses a personal email account to transfer information that is not classified.
If it's not classified than it should be open to the public anyway according to transparency laws or whatever yes?

>newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-personal-email-account-white-house-670700
YES, LOCK HER UP AND THEN LOCK UP CLINTON. IVANKA AND JARED ARE WHY TRUMP ISN'T FOLLOWING HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISES. GET THESE LIBERALS OUT

Not if it's unrelated to White House affairs.

>White House spokesperson pointed out that Trump was not a federal employee at the time she sent the February 28 email
So basically this article is about a personal email she sent when she didn't have a government email yet.

Why are they allowed to get away with such blatant clickbait?

freedom of press

She cc'ed two gov emails on it, so the emails are in the record and available for foia requests.
This was before she HAD a government email.

This, she is not in an official government office. She isn't Secretary of State with things classified above what can be revealed to congress and sharing that on her personal unmonitored PC that she gives copies of to her uncleared personal assistants. She was running such email on a distributed system that shared it to her ipad, her phone, and other things. It's basically next to no security at all and it's highly illegal and she knew it, was warned not to do it, had to sit through training not to do it to have her job, and she smashed hard drives to mess up the investigation, which is also super illegal for each device.

If any of us reading this were in her shoes we'd be behind bars the rest of our life and investigated as if we were working with foreign threat actors. It wouldn't even be an option for us not to go to jail for a long time.

It's amazing that such a double standard exists.

What Hillary did was numerous violations and severe ones. There are facilities that store classified information that can shoot you for getting too close and she just had information above what could be at such facilities hanging out on Huma's laptop with Weiner emailing dick picks with.

It's such a joke that they aren't all in prison. This kind of shit is why China has a clone of the F-35. Think that plane was too expensive at $1T? Well not too expensive not to carelessly leak the plans for.

In a better world the CIA would have assassinated the lot of them for national security.

>she is not in an official government office
She was at the UN, and she has the office of 'advisor'

Ivanka and Kushner are jewish plants from deep state, it will be a good riddance if they are gone, maybe Banon will return

Personal e-mail account sends data to server owned by Google.

Personal e-mail server sends data to a bathroom at your house.

I wonder why one is different than the other? Is it because you can destroy the one in your house, and as long as both parties had accounts on that server and destroy their devices, then there's no copy left to show anyone? Is it possible?

Red pill me on niggers, senpai.