Can we find or guess the motive?

Thoughts?

It's already been exposed. He was a black supremacist.

Source or archive please. I missed it

My moneys on being a nigger. Also wypipo

Radical Islamic terrorism

let see. He was from Sudan he came here a long time ago. Probably one of those lost boys get trafficked over. That may be why every news article makes it a point to say how he was totally legally brought here. everything is on the up and up.

he probably victim of child abuse at that church, which looks like a shitty dumb full of mentally broken people and tons of kids

anonymous sources say that he was a muslim black supremacist trying to out do the Bataclan Massacre.

Roid rage
KANGZ N SHIEET
miscellaneous nigger things

There were no signs of him converting to islam on his facebook. Samson is a judeo-christian surname.

Everyone already did that yesterday, check the archive. Where the hell were you?

Black supremacist, yep. Malcolm X fan etc etc. Huge ego, very arrogant, major god complex/megalomania too. He must be so utterly humiliated to have had his ass kicked by a white nerd kid AND to have only racked up one easy victim. What a classic left-wing loser.

News mentioned the police found a motive but are waiting a few days to release to the public what it actually was.

>mentally broken people
Yeah like the nerdy kid who kicked his ass? Fuck off.

>His next court appearance is Wednesday.
Lets see

I was working. Is this the only archive?

>motive?

Do you ask the motive when somebody is bitten by a rattlesnake? This is simply their nature.

lol you actually believe that?

Low IQ, lack of impulse control.

White woman he got to fuck twice told him she didn't want to see him anymore

hmm who is this? is he another nigger kneeler? if not why should we care hmm? if he doesnt collide with other niggers for millions of dollars why should anyone care??