youtube.com/watch?v=aVzn98Ekr7E
youtube.com/watch?v=0Xd7U8lLMQE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyes_Wide_Shut#Plot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papé_Satàn,_papé_Satàn_aleppe
youtube.com/watch?v=1u6nOagdHR8
youtube.com/watch?v=0WAjdhWOMGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can i get a quick rundown on this movie? never seen it

Bunch of rich people have sex orgy and kill some slut.

youtube.com/watch?v=s_b-zpSnoHs

Kubrick told his daughter to beware the superrich
-movie reveals superrich orgies
-real life couple play couple encountering superrich superdecadent
-does his final film promote marriage?
-art is by Kubrick's wife, a painter
-why is there a Christmas tree in every scene?

Watch it, it'll creep you out

>egyptians
>zodiac

Why would they kill him over a remake that Kubrick pretty much copied from an 80s film. They did not kill the 80s movie director.

Masterpiece

Because of what? The movie didn't expose as much as it should have, unless I missed some subtle red pills.

The Zodiac at Dendera leaf

He died 666 days before 2001, you tell me.
timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?m1=3&d1=7&y1=1999&m2=01&d2=01&y2=2001

"The Hidden Messages In Stanley Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut
891,718 views"

youtube.com/watch?v=aVzn98Ekr7E

Pic related is a Rothschild party in 1972 in the
exact same location where this scene was filmed

Yes they toned it down a lot too and made the movie more of a fight between a man and his wife than about crazy illumanati rituals. Also took out the last scene where they take all ambiguity away of whether the girl was sacrificed or not.

Eyes
Wide
Shut

_EWS

"Eyes Wide Shut" Decoded And Explained ~ by Zeph Daniel

youtube.com/watch?v=0Xd7U8lLMQE

The movie was also about pedophilia if you've forgotten.

Basically the movie is based off sn older book and red pills ppl on how the affluent participate in occult sex orgies and rituals. Tom Cruise gets red pilled and isn't the same.

I don't think they killed him over it.

>banal illuminati/masonic imagery which offends no one and exposes nothing in particular
>zero depiction or acknowledgement of the JQ
Kubrick was also a Jew himself, and spare me the "non-practicing" bullshit. It was no Mel Gibson film.

Which 80's movie?

you guys realize this is an adaptation of an austrian short novel?

Deepest lore

Yup, I rewatched it recently and it felt like Kubrick recreated his personal feeling of getting redpilled.

Nope. He was inside, same as umberto eco, the author of Fucault's pendulum. These secrets are out since last Thursday so what's the next reason to kill them. Breathing ? Why stop there ?

I doubt it. If they'd wanted to shut it down they had more subtle ways, cut its funding, lawsuits, etc.

Supposedly they edited the fuck out of it after he died though and I'd believe that. Once he's no longer there to protect his film there's nothing stopping them.

I'm obsessed with this movie. I watched it in theaters in middle school. My friends and I ridiculed it for a decade. Then i watched it five more times. Kinda great.

Deppfag descending into evil.

Yes. The original was supposed to show a deleted scene in which Tom Cruise walked by a room that had an alter and a pentagram on the floor. They removed the scene. If included, the scene would've even further brought light to the elite's twisted rituals.

No, "they" didn't kill Kubric because of this. Kubrick died because he was old and people tend to that when they get old.

Don't watch it, it may or may not be Illuminati brainwashing.
It's about how the powerful have dark secrets that are really going on behind the scenes.

Roman Polansky - pedo
Depp - friends with hunter thompson
Thompson - Bohemian Grove

>Secret luciferian society
>Satan is a woman

Ive seen this movie quite a few times and liked it. After pizzagate and thompson its terrifying.

One of Polanski's worst.

descent into evil and fucking nicole kidman.

I bet she can suck a golf ball from a watering hose.

Never saw the movie, just wanna know why exactly would they shut down this movie? I really can't listen do 30min monotonous speech, can someone just greentext me plot in short and give me reasons why would anyone ban it ?

Stupid fucking American. It was filmed at one of the rothschild mansions. He gave them permission.

keep your ignoramous views to your self

>using meme flag to discredit the truth.

Yeah I believe you wholeheartedly.

he doesn't know

Out last Thursday? What?

Watch the movie cuck

shhhhhhh. (((they))) might hea

Yes

polansky is not pedo, its a fabrication because he enraged some people by Ghost Writer movie

There is not other movie. Dude is clueless.

dude, i'm really short on time, and now i really wanna know, later i'll lose interest, pretty please??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyes_Wide_Shut#Plot

he's not a pedo. He likes underage women.

The movie is about #PIZZAGATE!

no. WATCH THE F-IN MOVIE. thank us later.

Early warning system?

Ghost Writer came on in 2010, decades after he was arrested and charged.

please.... and he avoided extradition to Poland because he is innocent.

>-why is there a Christmas tree in every scene?

It's an allusion to "gifts" and "children". It's symbolism that refers to the the elites acquiring children, giving them as gifts and fucking them.

never seen the movie know what is about in reality probably children are involved if you know anything about hollywood the movie is quite tame reality is far worse

In these scene Cruises character realizes that the woman was sacrificed to save him.

lazy much

what?

Papé Satàn, papé Satàn aleppe

WATCH THE F-IN MOVIE. thank us later.

What's a leppe?

Hello illuminati

What the fuck don't creep me out man what were you referring to

"
Papé Satàn, papé Satàn aleppe is the opening line of Canto VII of Dante Alighieri's Inferno. The line, consisting of three words, is famous for the uncertainty of its meaning, and there have been many attempts to interpret it. Modern commentators on the Inferno view it as some kind of demonic invocation to Satan.[1][2]
"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papé_Satàn,_papé_Satàn_aleppe

>Tom Cruise is an upper class doctor married to Nicole Kidman
>Even though he's super chad, his wife is some metaphor for shitty female nature and she keeps telling him she has sexual fantasies about fucking every man except him.
>This really fucks with Tom because he wants his wife to want him only.
>He does some shit I can't remember that is somehow related to this insecurity which causes him to meet a pianist who plays blindfolded at secret ultra-rich masquerade parties who tells him that he's seen loads of 10/10 whores briefly through his blindfold.
>Intrigued. Tom buys a mask and crashes the party where he witnesses masked elite men and women fucking whores and gigolos, but the host of the party knows he's an infilitrator and starts a big spooky ceremony presumably to murder Tom.
>Tom is saved by a whore who offers to take his place.
>Later Tom finds the whore dead at a morgue and realizes it was a prostitute he had seen fucking one of Tom's rich associates earlier in the film.
>The associate admits he was at the party and says Tom really fucked up going to the party, saying he's seen some people through their masks and knows how powerful some of them are.
>Tom goes on a quest to try and prove the whore was murdered and gets harassed by the Illuminati.
>He gives up and at the end basically just breaks down in front of his wife asking her to love him
>She says no but says they have to fuck.

Basically it's about women being shitty and how horrifyingly powerful the elite are.

Oh I also forgot, he also tries to figure out if the musician who told him about the party and his family are unharmed and we're only given implications that they were all killed.

Kubrick never did any direct adaptions

Okay, I read it and it really just seems so.. "unarticulate", everything is just so scattered, i don't understand why is this all together connected with each other, well only if i started deep-searching through the plot, but it's just so "dreamy" and weird, like it doesn't make much sense. Am I in the right?

Tom Cruise being a midget cuck in a film costaring with his wife.

The sequel will have more fucking with Nicole Kidman showing us finally what she's made of: BALLS OF STEEL.

Thanks user

Tom Cruise being a midget cuck in a film costaring with his wife.

Also: There are nude scenes.

I agree that Tom Cruise being a manlette is the realistic reason why Nicole's character wants to be a whore, but I think Kuburick's point was to show a man who basically has it all will never sate the inherent nature of women to want to fuck around and cuck.

"Eyes Wide Shut EXPOSED !!! Satanic Illuminati Cult Hidden in Plain Sight !!!
99,125 views"
youtube.com/watch?v=1u6nOagdHR8

-.-

There's two versions of the film
-one with computer generated onlookers blocking the action during the orgy ritual
-the film you should watch

i seen that 2spoopy

he was too old and then he died.

the end

"Kubrick & The Illuminati"
youtube.com/watch?v=0WAjdhWOMGI

that, or middle class couples andinterpersonal relationships at the turn of the century

>asks her to love him
>She says no but says they have to fuck.

interesting that you interpreted her stated fear of the word "forever" as rejecting his request to be loved. I would say youre spot on though.

fun fact: "stanley kubrik" is an anagram for "kinky bear club"

>remember that weird bear-suit blowjob scene?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
WHAT THE NIGGER

better yet, think of it as cubric's analogue of the wave piece of Hunter s thomson in which we observe where do interpersonal relationships tend to fail in the us society when money and material wealth are accessible and nothing is more than skin deep.

Full
Metal
Jacket
Eyes
Wide
Shut

yes

The man Nicole dreams about was in Navy uniform, standing for the National Anthem

Illuminate must be stopped

Where is pedophilia ever mentioned in this movie?

Spoiler: it isn't

Cootys rat semen

Cootys rat semen is involved somehow

Is it just the "unrated" version?
I can't remember if that is the one I have seen, or if it was the original.

This.

The film would've had to be much more overt for it move any elite people to actually murder him... which when I think of it is really stupid, as they'd rather just stop the film from coming out, whoever "they" are in this context anyway ..

>Stupid fucking American.

Shut the fuck up Hasaan.

Yes

Illuminati goons kidnap Tom and Nicole's kids from FAO Schwartz at the end. Try watching the movie next time.

Tackar och bugar

goddamn

Either way, I've already started watching the unrated version now.
This thread got the ol' noggin joggin for some raw doggin.

do you even Rainbow Fashions ?

bro, do you even bro when you bro with bro ?

he made a statement saying the full length would be something around 2 hours 58 min. even the directors cut is still missing a good 20+ min