What's Sup Forums's opinion on Platinum end?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Platinum end?

Wait, let me get this straight. The main character is Mirai, and the plot is just like Mirai Nikki?

i never read mirai nikki so i would'nt know

Has potential.

If chapter 5 ever fucking came out.

Wannabe Death Note

>Wannabe Death Note
hi neo-Sup Forums

>Has chapter thread every month
I guess Sup Forums likes it

Are you actually retarded?

Sorry, hit the wrong post, was meant for

>Platinum End is a Japanese manga series written by Tsugumi Ohba and illustrated by Takeshi Obata
>Death Note is a Japanese manga series written by Tsugumi Ohba and illustrated by Takeshi Obata
heh

>Nice art
>Story is bad
That is all I can say for now

the story might get better later on. most anime/manga has shitty or generic start.
>Boy meets a cute girl
>Boy gets super powers
a lot of manga/anime start out like this for some reason.

it's absolute shit

So you agree?

the position of the wing makes me think sakurafish from the thumb

Waiting for it to start up is a pain

>>Platinum End is a Japanese manga series written by Tsugumi Ohba and illustrated by Takeshi Obata
>>Death Note is a Japanese manga series written by Tsugumi Ohba and illustrated by Takeshi Obata
>heh

You also forgot

> Bakuman is a Japanese manga series written by Tsugumi Ohba and illustrated by Takeshi Obata

Is that a Wannabe Death Note too?

You are already so delusional.

The duo were a one hit wonder in the psychological genre.

This manga has a terrible Mc with a useless cringeworthy love interest.

All the candidates were in Japan despite it being related to the whole world and then half were killed off without no development and then we have s literal edgy one shown last chapter who's not interesting at all.

This is just the start and is most likely never gonna get better and end in like 50 chapters.

Don't bullshit saying
>it's only couple chapters

When each one is like 60 damn pages and yet everything is being rushed.

>and end in like 50 chapters
That is like 5 years+anime

I think the art is pretty bland too, the angel designs are much less quirky than the shinigami designs were

>This is just the start and is most likely never gonna get better and end in like 50 chapters.
You do realize this is a monthly series, right? 50 chapters is incredibly successful.

It's bad. It's just a less fun version of Mirai Nikki. Every character lacks impact. It isn't even a trainwreck worth shitposting on, just boring.

I read the first volume and thought it was okay. I'll probably put it on hold unless it picks up.

Love the art style.

Kinda diasppointed, especially because DN was very good, and Bakuman was also quite ok

>and Bakuman was also quite ok

In retrospect I found it awful with one or two arcs/characters worth mentioning (fuck the romance, though)

Bakuman's only achievement was to have portrayed a distorted one-sided version of the manga industry (Jump's side of course) and encourage unwaryreaders they can also be a speshul snowflake mangaka creator.

Platinum cuck

>neo-anything

Hi, Sup Forums.

Goodbye, Sup Forums. Go back to your containment board.

Well i don't care if that is successful for them.

A shit manga will be a shit manga to me regardless of how successful it is