>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
thehill.com/opinion/white-house/352189-bill-oreilly-nfl-team-owners-run-businesses-not-political-debate-clubs
talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=165308&s=16318&k=98edfc2a-e078-4649-8b39-74a5755e1aec
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

Yfw Pats uncucked

I can bake a few unless Awoobaker wanted it.

Dub$ decides the next time we see Barron.
Trip$ decides what autistic thing he does for that appearance

best sport

NEW OP NEEDED, GOTTA RUN ERRANDS

>thehill.com/opinion/white-house/352189-bill-oreilly-nfl-team-owners-run-businesses-not-political-debate-clubs
>Bill O'Reilly: NFL owners run businesses, not political debate clubs

>talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=165308&s=16318&k=98edfc2a-e078-4649-8b39-74a5755e1aec
talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=165308&s=16318&k=98edfc2a-e078-4649-8b39-74a5755e1aec
>talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=165308&s=16318&k=98edfc2a-e078-4649-8b39-74a5755e1aec
>NATIONAL FELONS LEAGUE
NATIONAL FELONS LEAGUE

he has glioblastoma. most people don't live longer than a year or after diagnosis.

Nigger you what?

>Pats uncucked
Kraft and Brady just soft-betrayed Trump yesterday.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo
>Andrei Chikatilo was born on 16 October 1936 in the village of Yabluchne in the Sumy Oblast of the Ukrainian SSR. At the time of his birth, Ukraine was in the grip of mass famine caused by Joseph Stalin's forced collectivization of agriculture.[3]

>Chikatilo's parents were both collective farm labourers who lived in a one-room hut[4] and who received no wages for their work, but instead received the right to cultivate a plot of land behind the family hut. The family seldom had sufficient food; Chikatilo himself later claimed not to have eaten bread until the age of twelve,[5] adding that he and his family often had to eat grass and leaves in an effort to stave off hunger.[6] Throughout his childhood, Chikatilo was repeatedly told by his mother Anna that prior to his birth, an older brother of his named Stepan had, at age 4, been kidnapped and cannibalized by starving neighbours, although it has never been independently established whether this incident actually occurred, or if a Stepan Chikatilo even existed.[7][8] Nonetheless, Chikatilo recalled his childhood as being blighted by poverty, ridicule, hunger, and war.[9

Ummmm what are they trying to imply?

I actually was OK with the NFL bashing but am getting tired of a lack of big achievements. It kind of looks like Trump's biggest accomplishment will be trolling the left, which isn't without value. Would prefer tax reform, and no NK or Maduro though.

See.

>nothing of redeemable substance
Wow I'm so shocked.

DELET

WEW
E
W

Wow so yeah ummmm....

After U.S bombers flew near North Korea's border, North Korea warns next time they will be shot down.

Good strategy, Trump.

Get our bombers shot down.

How can any of you defend Trump endangering our aircraft?

I would've clicked the "my face full of pompoms" :-/

>which isn't without value. Would prefer tax reform, and no NK or Maduro though.
They are interconnected lad

We Jew Civil War Now

New statement from patriots. Truly /ourteam/

Aw shit is dat some Mr. Goodvibes from Billy and Mandy?

Oy. Gevalt.

He's presenting a tax plan this week, i think that's the biggest legislative achievement we can hope for this year. Seems like Obamacare is staying for now unless something changes this week.

Won’t prices go up, less hours worked, and less people hired be applied, or does that only work on a state level mandated minimum wage hike?

>Latinx
As a spic, this triggers me.

I can't help but wonder if this article will end up waking up people to the jews.

Wew

>North Korea shoots it down
>Nuke on board
>Detonates
>EMP with it fries all communications
>Norks BTFO

You got an arts and crafts fetish?

>frontal lobal-blastola

Trump signs a STEM executive order.

Trump is driving the libs extra nuts

Hahahahahaha please tell me you took this

That's some hardcore virtue signalling.

Are you retarded?

holy mother of persuasion these are good

what is sex between them like?

does he lick her pussy for hours and say "m'lady'?

How can you people defend the Dallas Cowboys proclaiming support of Trump and threatening to fire anybody who kneels tonight????

I hope the whole team kneels in a big fuck you to Trump and Jerry Jones.

no sports team in uncucked. stop worshiping the pats.

NFL Threatens Fines Against Players Who Wanted to Commemorate 9/11

In September 2016, three NFL players planned to wear cleats in honor of the 15th anniversary of the September 11 attacks on America. The NFL put a stop to it with threats of fines.

NFL Fines Player over Headband

In 1986, an NFL player was fined $5,000 for wearing a headband with a company logo on it.

NFL Fines Player over Breast Cancer Advocacy

In 2015, the NFL fined a player $5,757 for wearing eye black that read “Find the Cure” in support of breast cancer awareness.

NFL Orders Players Not to Honor Fallen Police Officers

In July 2016, in honor of five police officer murdered in cold blood by a Black Lives Matter activist, the Dallas Cowboys wanted to honor the slain officers with a small helmet decal. The NFL put a stop to it.

NFL Fines Player for “Thrusting”

Just last year, NFL player Antonio Brown was fined $23,309 for expressing himself on the field by “thrusting.”

NFL Fines Player for “Hopping”

Just last year, NFL player Trai Turner was fined $9,115 for expressing himself on the field by hopping.

NFL Players Fined for Mimicking the Taking of a Photograph

Just last year, NFL players Victor Cruz and Odell Beckham were each fined $12,145 for expressing themselves on the field by mimicking the taking of a photograph.

NFL Fines Player for Marching in Place

Just last year, NFL player Terrelle Pryor was fined $9,115 for expressing himself on the field by marching in place.

NFL Fines Player Over Raising Awareness for Domestic Violence

In 2015, NFL player William Gay was fined for wearing purple cleats meant to raise awareness for domestic abuse.

Yes. Help explain to me.

FYI shopper whore: most 'sweat shops' make clothing for women. You're the ones who change your whole wardrobe every six months and all you clothes are no name store brand shit that is easily stitched by children.

Yep.
I wonder what would America be like if we banned all Jews from this country like Benjamin Franklin suggested? Pic related agreed with him on them.

It HAS to be permanent reform though. Bush type tax cuts via reconciliation will be shit.

I need more of these memes now

>what is sex between them like?

Well the one having sex with her is kneeling on the field

Also that man does that pose while watching it

Meanwhile Trump is show boating in the end zone.

With Jews you win!

The best part is they had to stand up to get off the couch to take this pic, where if they didn't want to virtue-signal, they wouldn't have got up at all.

Bundo will watch traitors burn

>I can bake a few unless Awoobaker wanted it.
I'm good, go for it m8.

Thank you both for baking.

Oy vey you don't want your entire language with the gendered pronouns as the base of it all completely bastardized in the name of "political correctness"? BUILD WALL then! No room for bigotry here!

Damn. Just...damn.

>all those non-white kids
concern

>NFL/NBA chimpouts for the rest of the year

More like he preps the bull.

therapists must love trump.

>Not licking your wife pussy for hours
Faggot

Autistic fucker

They were in international air space. NK would be I the wrong legally. China a would stay out it.

I hope Jerry Jones personally executes anyone who kneels.

these are amazing

No, they clearly don't but they don't have control

O R I G I N A L D R I F T

Praise BOTUS!

>we still have daily drumpfshit threads after the whole china, amnesty and north korea shit he pulled
This guy is either the biggest con man and traitor to right wing politics and true americans or the luckiest but dumb cretin living right now.

BIGLY JOBS

On it.

Is this really a wise thing to do when brick and mortar retail is on its deathbed

He's making them rich that's for sure.

Good taste/10

pics?

>good job son, let me see it
>perfect! now to upload to facebook

what a time to be alive

>People have to be made to feel uncomfortable, particularity white people

shiet nigga you don't even need to say anything for white people to feel that

Jobs, jobs, jobs.

Leftists are the kids you had to let win in board games because they'd throw a fit if they lost.

We need to fire this up. Here's the transparency if anyone wants to join in. I'll be doing more later

she hasn't aged well, look at her legs, they're wrinkled as fuck.

urge to rampage rising
I can only imagine the greasy fatfuck or anorexic twig SJW leftist redditor that posted this, assuming it wasn't one of the ZOGwashed in the pic.
>must.... must virtue signal...must...signal that I love black people...huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... I hate my white skin....

Guarantee you the "man" in that pic is ok with his girl fucking other men and/or takes a strapon in the ass

We really would have been better off moving them to Liberia.

is there one from behind him?

It's pretty fun. I've got a track not far from me. Tickets are always cheap.