Why are people in latin-american countries so fond of Spain and so hellbent on coming over?

Why are people in latin-american countries so fond of Spain and so hellbent on coming over?
I know that the language could be a barrier but do they know in what conditions are we in here?

I don't know, it seems like we have far better advertisement in third world countries despite ours being a gigantic pile of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Denmark#Oil_and_Natural_Gas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fond of because most of our grandparents came from there. and we can easily get a dual citizenship

also we speak the same language

I've also heard that they envy the EU and think it's something good and needed.
Is this because they live in such poor conditions? Media manipulation? Why do they have that thought process?

Yeah but how bad do you think it's the situation here?
Woudln't it be better just to try USA as most of you speak english aswell?

>most of you speak english aswell
no, we don't
the situation there isn't that bad. and at leas for most argies life in spain is similar to life here.

see pic related.

Yeah, from what I've heard things are pretty similar between us.

Venezuelans are the ones beyond saving though and they are coming over here.

they are going wherever they can just to flee their country. there have been a lot of venezuelans around here lately.

>no, we don't
we are at moderate proficiency which is pretty good all things considered

That's actually pretty impressive.
Sadly, the foreign language education is declining in Spain as days go by, at least when talking about public schools.

>A gigantic pile of shit
>Free food with your beer
>Girls dress skimpy
>Weather is awesome
>No repressed protestant mentality
>Work almost half the hours of your northern counterparts

B-b-but muh minimum wage.
I sweat to God you southerners have no idea how good you have it. Try living in Germany or Sweden for a few weeks. Sure they make more money but housing is 3x as expensive which leaves you with nothing to spend it on. There's no food, no people on the street, no music, no FUN. When I'm in Spain I see people in their early twenties strolling around with their elderly grandparents, where I'm from we euthanize them.

No I'm not Iberian, but there's no way I'll pass north of the Pyrenees again just to get an extra 40% on my paycheck.

Be thankful for what you have; a culture for people, not robots.

The Spain you describe is the one from 15 years ago my fellow neighbor.

>Girls are feminists in their majority
>The "tapas" may be free but the beer is expensive as fuck
>The weather is awesome only in the north of Spain, in Seville they get 44º in summer
>National right-wing hate and commie acceptance
>Work either a half-time job for a miserable amount of money (300-600 € for 5-6 hours) or a still shitty amount compared to 10 years previous for a full time job (600-1200€ for 8-10 hours)

I have a friend living in Finland and he is swimming in money as a fucking cook aid. He gets 2000 € from thursday to saturday 8 hours a day and sundays pay double.
He has enough money to live by himself and save for the future.

We are dying as a european country.

>Praising corrupt and lazy southerners for being corrupt and lazy southerners
Kill yourself.

>The beer is expensive as fuck

Straight LOL. I can now say with certainty you've never been to the north. Let's say you go to a tapas bar, and let's take the most expensive range, so let's say you pay about 2 euros for a beer, including a bite to eat.
So you drink 3 or 4 beers and you've had a meal for 6-8 euros. I know 2 euros is too much but it's just to prove my point. After that you go hang with your friends, preferably outside because the weather is awesome and hey, the cops are superlenient on smoking weed in public, so let's roll another fatty.
Pretty decent evening right?

So compare this to, let's say England. You'd pay about 5 pounds for a pint of beer, but they're bigger so we'll only drink 2, that's about 11 euros. But you still wanna eat something, so you get some gross bangers and mash forr a conservative 6 euros in a pub while the crooked toothed slut across the bar gives you fook me eyes. So you decide to get the fuck out and call your mates who belittle you (and each other) constantly for the sake of 'banter'. You go there in the pouring rain and arrive soaking wet to a bunch of nobs shouting 'laaaaads' and playing fifa.

Look I'm not trying to tell you there are no problems in the south, but man have some perspective, it's not just the money you make or the certain societal trends you disagree with.
It's about daily life.

Also curious where in Spain are you from, so I can get a little more perspective on your viewpoint?

>Uhhh, me work for boss, me work long hours make boss happy
>Me real man now, me no like smelly Jose

Don't reproduce please

North:
>Work hard ~40 hours a week
>Have a good wage and good living conditions
>Everything is nice and orderly

South:
>"Work" ~30 hours a week
>Have shit wages, even though you don't pay taxes on said income
>Go home and smoke weed - after bribing the cops to look the other way - to forget about your shitty life

North:
>Work 40 hours a week if you're lucky, excluding overtime
>Good wage granted, pay twice as much for whatever kind of lodging you need, still live in the barbarian cold
>Everything is predictable and boring

South:
>Work is not the most important thing in a man's life, just the slave's life.
>Money is only worth what you can buy with it.
>I've honestly never seen anyone, and I mean anyone, even talking to a policeman concerning pot.

Would work in the South but the job + pay situation is the hardest factor to overcome

>No job
>No pay either
What's attractive about it?

They aren't coming. Compared to 10 years ago, the Latino community in Spain actually decreased in size, while the number of African, Middle-Eastern and Eastern European grew significantly

Is 2500 eur/month enough for a comfy life in Spain? I'm talking places like Barcelona/Sevilla

You can live supercomfy in Barcelona, you could live like a fucking KING in Andalucia though.

>people in latin-american countries
>fond of Spain
wat

>No I'm not Iberian
You have to go back.

>work almost half the hours of your nothern counterparts

lol no

But it's so cold.....

Lol yes, drinking coffee with your colleagues isn't work Joao.

Because it's cool. Spain founded modern latin america, so they obviously have an interest in learning more about 'the mother land.' That translates into going to Spain for vacation and what not. As mentioned, it's all the same language which makes it easier. If you don't want latin americans there well...too bad. you raped and pillaged them for 500 years so just let them spend their money in your country.

Be honest, do you really dislike us migrating or you'll prefer Bolivians and Paraguayans?

It's too late, the lazy and corrupt bong has found a place that embraces all that he is and will not leave until he travels to a country in an even worse state.

>We work like niggers
>People shouldn't call us lazy
Make up your mind Juan.

I would take an argentinian over a Bolivian any day of the week.

>the lazy (...) bong
He can try to escape UK/London, but we will bring London to him.
>drinking coffee with your colleagues
Probably never worked or worked in unproductive sector here.

Among all Latin people, the Spanish are the nicest people. It's an amazing place with great cuisine, beautiful cities and amazing nature.
Portugal could be similar but their language is probably the most disgusting language in the world, I dont ever want to hear it.

Holy shit the Bolivian meme is real. Me cago de risas.

says the german speaking country

Also Latin speaking country.

Portuguese words sound awful when said individually but the language is beautiful when words are quickly strung together. Sounds like a mix of many different romance languages with some slav mixed in.

I'll be honest I saw the wages over there and its more or less the same we make over here but the difference is that everything is way cheaper because there are less taxes and no protectionism. Over here we got 50% tax on imports and on top of that 25% VAT/IVA so basically we pay more taxes than the cost of the product. And that without counting the taxes business have to pay as well. I bought some chinkshit online, it arrived 3 months ago to the country and I'm waiting for our mail system to "process" it while hoping it wont get stolen. This is normal here.

Also you're in fucking europe and the EU keeps giving you free money. We are surrounded by countries that are even more shit-tier than we are and nobody helps us when SHTF which is why we got those crises from time to time instead of just a small recession like you do. When shit gets bad you can go and work in germany as a sausage licker or some shit, what am I gonna do? be an engineer in fucking bolivia? doing what, llama aerodynamics?

>inb4 buh wut about murrica

I already applied for a greencard during obongo's era and got rejected despite having money, being fluent in american english, having a degree and no arrests or any shady shit in my history. The embassy told me its literally a lottery so even an actual illiterate spearchucker could get in. And meanwhile they legalize a bunch of drug smuggling beaners who wont bother to learn the language and openly talk about secession while flying mex flags.

Burgerstanis get shit-tier immigrants because they want to.

>do they know in what conditions are we in here?
Nigger most Europeans don't know the conditions you're under atm

>but their language is probably the most disgusting language in the world
Except that's bullshit, Portuguese is the closest we have to original Latin and it sounds great

it's the closest to original latin?

It's Italian.

>The EU is giving you free money

Free? Do you know how indebted we are right now?

Excluding Sardinian.

Are you seriously going to talk about debt to me? and besides your loan terms are way better than ours. We are basically paying more than you just for the interest in our debt

You fucked up Latinoamerica. You didn't exterminate those lazy and savage indios, you mixed with them an now all of us are suffering the consequences.

I'm French, I've visited lots of different Southern and Northern European countries. I now live in LatAm (see flag)

You think Spain is shitty because you compare to the North European countries. Compare it to South America.

Here in Colombia 20 years ago half the country was at the hands of the mafia, the other half at the hands of the paramilitary or the guerilla. There are still 200,000 people that have disappeared and haven't been found. They used to dismember children 10 years ago because their parents had given water to the guerilla.

Two years ago children died of hunger in the poorest department of Colombia because the governor stole the orphanages' money.

Two years ago both presidential candidates received money from Odebrecht in the exchange for the promess of civil contracts. None of them has been prosecuted.

A month ago half the Constitutional court was discovered to be corrupted, they charged millions to influence Constitutional rulings.

The city I'm in passed 100 homicides this year and we're still in September. And it's considered a very calm one.

In Bogota until last year there was a whole block ten minutes away from the presidential palace on foot, that was entirely controlled by the drug dealers. They had a fucking alligator there to get rid of the bodies.

Sure, Spain ain't as organized as, say, Denmark, for example the minimum wage in Spain could be higher.

But it's not the Third World.

Who's buying the drugs, though? What's fueling all of this? Your entire country is made of drugs, your people should be sick of them by now. It's not like Colombian street dealers have direct ties to American drug trafficking.

No offense but i'm inclined to believe that you're a lying rat bastard and that you are the product of a liaison between a homeless prostitute and a cabbage farmer.

Thank god I'm not in colombia. I'm fucked but not even remotely that fucked

What you doing there frog? also whats with all the frogs in colombia? like that old lady that was kidnapped for years

I guess 70% of their economy is coke by now, the other 30% is a combination of coffee and all the hookers their export to my country (not complaining, they are top quality putas, much better than the dominicans)

Lol fuck Dominicans. They're a bunch of cuntscabs.

>Who's buying the drugs, though?

US, Europe, the fucking leafs

>It's not like Colombian street dealers have direct ties to American drug trafficking.

The drug business is an export thing, only homeless people use cocaine here. If you bring some at parties (or even MJ) you'll be kicked out. They know how to hold their liquor though.

They're almost all linked to the North American/Mexican business, and the violence is to control the production and exportation, not the local market which is really small.

Wife's from there. Met her back home while we were both students. She's from the high class here. They don't touch the drug business but they let it run because it kept the poor occupied while they were hoarding all the land and all the capital, like latifundistas in your country.

What I'm doing there? I have a PhD, in France it's worth shit, here multinationals fight to hire me. I took my free French diplomas paid by other's taxes and I got the fuck out of the crumbling job market of Europe.

Dominican hookers are total butterfaces, really nice body and real big titties but 5/10 face. They suck a dick like there's no tomorrow but their voices are really annoying

What's your PhD bro?

>here multinationals fight to hire me

Yeah same history with a friend of mine, he went to el salvador and is making big bucks from a joke degree. How? because nobody wants to work in that shithole

And yeah I figure if your gf could afford to study abroad she wasn't a poorfag. We got a bunch of colombians studying here too, guess they are the middle class

>like that old lady that was kidnapped for years

She was Colombian by birth and only French by marriage. All Colombian girls dream of marrying a Gringo or an European because guys here are stupid, lazy douches.

I've yet to see a Colombian guy married to a woman from a non-latin country. A cholo douchebag with a feminist european bitch... Shit just doesn't work.

immigraant detected.
You have to go back.

>What's your PhD bro?
Molecular Biology, I work in the pharma industry

> guess they are the middle class

There's no middle class in Colombia. There's homeless, extreme poverty, poverty, poor people that can barely afford a shit degree with a 10-year loan, rich douches, and hyper-rich douches.

What you see is people that got a loan and get out of the country because it's cheaper to study abroad than here. Shit's ridiculous, it's almost as expensive as college in the US.

Bro send some quality Colombian trim my way.

Canada needs fine Colombian broads.

Pump and dump. They're hot when they're very young but once they pass 20 they inflate like a balloon.

Bad indian genes and way too many fried street food, frijoles, ice cream everywhere. It's like a US colony here. They worship the US way of life and the "American dream" to the point of eating the same shitty food becoming obese like them.

Good thing my wife is mostly genetically Spanish and grew up around gastronomic culture in a French school.

Nah nigga I don't care. What site do Colombians use to hook up? I swear, you tell those broads that I'll crush the pussy for hours.

I liked this post

Tinder, like everywhere else.

Not sure if you can trick the app into thinking you're here, though. It's geolocation based.

Shit. Fuck that. If you're down to make some pocket money, find me a relatively fit Colombian broad zika/hiv free and i'll line it up.

>extreme poverty, poverty, poor people that can barely afford a shit degree with a 10-year loan, rich douches, and hyper-rich douches.
Probably on average simple stratification by the amount of white in them - thus IQ. Same shit with chinks in South Asia i think

Try facebook.
Look for "Colombianos en Canada" or "Colombianos en *your city*".

They're everywhere and they love hanging around each others. It's as expensive to study abroad than here and the quality of universities is much better in North America and Europe.

Just be friends with one and he'll show you the whole community. Then if you're more than 1m75 and not too dark-skinned, you'll get all the latina pussy you want

Do you live in some getto? How do you survive in the 3rd world? Don't the shitskins want to kidnap you just cause you're white = money?

Do you have to be constantly on your guard unlike in Europe (excluding negro/arab ghetto's)

Don't have facebook and I literally can't find any Colombians. I've found Guatemalan, Mexican, Venezuelan, Chilean, argentinian, Cubans, pr, dr, but no colombians.

Fuck it then.

No man, they're political kidnappings 99% of the time. They don't usually bother normal people. The entire country's history is just drenched in blood, they all have a really high pain tolerance because of that and that's why their criminals always raise the bar because to us it seems barbaric, and to them it's just business. Colombia kicks ass.

The high class school where my wife studied is the only place in the whole country where I've seen two diferent blonde Colombians at the same place.

Like 30-40% of the children there were blond, and 90-95% of them could pass as Europeans.

Blanqueamiento is a thing there. When a girl hooks up with a gringo she's encouraged to breed with him to "better the race". I'm serious, not joking. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento

>Do you live in some getto?
Lol no, I live well, and every building or residence that's >€200 a month in rent has armed guards

>How do you survive in the 3rd world?
Life's pretty good here. With a nice salary you can live like a king. Food & Rent are way cheaper than in Europe. Electronics & Cars are the same price. I earn more than what I would earn in France.

>Don't the shitskins want to kidnap you just cause you're white = money?

Kidnapping no but robbing is frequent and being blond makes me a target. I make sure to speak spanish at all times.

>Do you have to be constantly on your guard unlike in Europe (excluding negro/arab ghetto's)

Depends on the place like in France. Ghettos are even more dangerous because they have guns of course.

Get fucked, mongrel nigger
We literally created the civilization you are living in
If Meds would want they could rule the world once again like for several millennia

>Meds would want they could rule the world
Maybe their lack of will and ambition is why they're so shit? You seem to admit there's something wrong with their state of mind at least.

>Feed the dog
>Dogs come back and wants to be fed again
Also they know the language so they probably feel it'll be that much easier.

>Blanqueamiento
Fuckin' a! Finally this "white privilege" thing is in my favor, instead of constantly being denied everything on the assumption that I already get everything.

I don't care about being killed or whatever, so where do I go in Colombia for the fit chicks? The poorer the better. I'm not exactly rockafeller.

Your entire country is subsidized by petroleum, nordcuck. Don't get too uppity.

truth is arg*ntines (white ones) have nothing to do with other filthy south americans, so they tend to go to Italy/Spain which is the closest to arg*ntina in Europe (I think the difference is huge, and they are a lot better, but the main attitude is alot more similar than say, a German or Pole, etc).

I don't think you know how bad arg*ntina is, niggers overflowing, commies everywhere, no racial conscience, literally biggest jew majority after USA and isr*el, indios everywhere as well.
I'm not of Spanish descent but if shit goes down here I'd think of moving to Spain temporarily and then to the country my grandparents came from, I don't wanna grow old or die in this shithole continent and want absolutely nothing to do with it and its "people"

Also your princess is my waifu

Stop making us look stupid.

Don't worry, I speak only for the Jews.

And you watch your mouth too, Americuck. You look stupid because your schools are trash.

I just wanna go because I'm Puerto Rican and I wanna see what the homeland of the people who raped my fucking ancestors is like. It looks nice from the pictures I've seen.

I don't blame you, but you're thinking of Norway, easy to those mixed up since they're sorta-kinda rightfully ours.
Danish oil reserves are suprisingly small and outputs have sharply decreased in the recent years. The only things we export is free* education and medicinal technology.

*Paid for by the danish taxpayer

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Denmark#Oil_and_Natural_Gas

Don't argue with Jews concerning matters of finance and economics.

>flag

K

>[citation needed]
It's somewhat true, but pretty much none of the profits ends up in Danish pockets or tresuries because of government incompetence. What's worse is that the government incompetence seemingly knows no end and will continue to repeat the same mistakes because they are so americanophile.

>Dude, Greenland might have a lot of valuable resources
>Should we exploit this opportunity to become richer and open up some mines for the jobless unskilled laborers in our country?

>Pfft. Fuck that, let's just sell huge tracts of lands to american Jews for a few hundred thousand dollars like we've always done
>That's the american way, and the USA is the richest* and most powerful country in the world

*Debt to ones own banks and citizens doesn't count

Hmm I work remotely and I make about 4-5k euros, always thought about moving somewhere for at least an year or something.

But always more like Portugal or Spain for the weather, always afraid of ending up like the canoe anglo

>Why are people in latin-american countries so fond of Spain
>and so hellbent on coming over?

can you please give examples? I really don't know anybody who wants to go to Spain rn

Wasn't Argentina or Chile one of the richest countries on Earth at the beginning of the 20th century until the shitskins from the neighbouring countries poured in and fucked it all up?

It should be presented as a showcase for the americucks what their future looks like

>It's a Spanish self hatred episode

Move to the Croatian Adriatic. It's fucking awesome and it's cheap as hell outside the summer season.

Or if you want South America, Chile, Argentina or Uruguay are way more educated/safe. Colombia's pretty rough still if you don't know spanish and don't have people there to help you.

Once again, it's becoming better. Tourism is booming (550% growth in 2 years). FARC guerillas have given up their last weapons last week. I recommend waiting 2-4 years so that they get their touristic infrastructure organized

yes, we got jewed from the inside, we had ALOT of ppl supporing NS (Germanic Bank of Arg*ntina, among other unions), Eugenics would have been a thing if Hitler had won etc. Now we import all races that aren't white, I hear people talking on the bus and I don't even know what language that is, and I can't tell from looking at them, it's scary.
Chile was meh-ish, argentina was the only decent until 1970s...
the pinochet meme is a lie

Yes. Argentina and Venezuela both were quite rich. Leftists here are most likely ignorant of this or would blame it on American intervention. Even if they knew the truth they would most likely embrace it. America is doomed, Trump is only prolonging the inevitable my friend.

Disgusting beaners.

I dunno man I'm just roleplaying.

Sounds like you're getting raped by your government; but I still think a significant amount of that cash goes to useful things, otherwise denmark wouldn't be the comparatively nice place that it is. Or is it a shit hole?

>wanting to go to spain
LOL WHAT I JUST SPILLED MY TEA YOU ASSHOLE

>A parent picking favorites
FUCK OFF, DAD

Beaner here.
I speak English fluently, and I have a green card. I despise the US bullshit consumer values system and I won't set foot there again if I can help it.
Spaniards are based and funny.
Spain sounds safer than my home town.

Don't know why, people think you're classy if you live in Spain. Must be vestigial.

>You didn't exterminate those lazy and savage indios
You should help solve that problem by starting with yourself, Javier

Denmark is a nice place because of the great people and because - city people will shit on me for this - because we have a strong agriculture despite our size. The medicinal industry is great too. To sum it up:
>Agriculture is great. Our pigs are some of the largest in the world and brits pay top dollar for them
>Medicine is great. Many medicinal companies have had their origins in Denmark and not had the will to pull out, meaning that the now big multinational companies pay taxes to Denmark
>Shipping is pretty good too. One of the richest - if not the richest - danes Maersk did, much like the medicinal companies, found a shipping company with origin in Denmark and pays corporate tax here to this day
>Jews, or rather the lack of them. Jewry is not foreign to Denmark but because of our international irrelevance the last couple of centuries we've been largely ignored by the more powerful jews

Danish people are also pretty great, at least to our own kin. Historically Germans have called us selfish, arrogant and sometimes lazy. Some say that the reason Germany - as it was back then - didn't annex Denmark in 1964 when we lost a war against them was because that "Danes are arrogant and more trouble than they are worth".

>Like father like son
Most of Latin America is extremely self-loathing and desperately clings to what little European admixture they might have, in order to claim superiority over each other. Latin America adds up to little more than an empire of dirt scenario, where the individuals with higher European admixture fight over who's the real mud lord, king of the mongrels, Sovereign of shitholes. Real tho, can you snowniggers just genocide my shit already?

deconstructed!!!
Careful with that edge, user.

>lack
More like the fact that in todays age a high position is heavily bound to third world immigration
We will wait till the show-down and speak right after

>Genocide
Paraguay was genocided once. It didn't help, the nation is still shit.