Don't be afraid pol. Muslims are not assimilating in Europe. This is good...

Don't be afraid pol. Muslims are not assimilating in Europe. This is good, because it means we will not have Islam in Europe in the future.

"But user, are you retarded? You just said they are not assimilating and invading in record numbers".

Exactly! This creates a growing animosity towards them. Here's what will happen:

The pendulum will continue to swing, left - right, left - even more right, left - far fucking right.

What will happen eventually, and far sooner than most of us think, is closed borders and complete stops to non-European migration.

This will be based on growing conversations about the true nature of Islam and the extinction of native Europeans.

Predictably, muslims will see this as a threat to their very nearly completed jihad and will react violently. Far more violently than now.

Then we will have martial law, and yes, death squads. Mostly privately organized, because the state will be in disarray.

When this happens they will either leave in record numbers or die in record numbers. Even non-muslim immigrants will start being afraid because of general anti-immigration sentiment.

The best part about all this is that it is a completely unescapable timeline.

The logic is simple:
1. There is no way that Islam will surrender and reform.
2. There is no way Europeans will literally lay down their arms and become Islamic.
3. There is no way Islam will take over if we don't lay down our arms.

Yes, some countries might hypothetically miss their demographic window (Germany), but the state will fall eventually when not supported by productive natives and instead will have 10 million starving krauts. Then the immigrants will leave or get killed anyway.

I seriously see no way that any (more) European countries will actually be taken over by Islam. What do you think user?

There is no way g*rmans will fight Islam, they love being told exactly what to do all the time

Not in your lifetime friend, you're only going to get butt fucked to death by the EU while they open the doors to 4 billion shit skins.

I agree. They will have to wait until there is no one (((left))) to tell them.

>Then we will have martial law, and yes, death squads. Mostly privately organized, because the state will be in disarray.

Keep dreaming, EU counties can't deport the illegals back. It will take years for hard-line conservative parties to regain control of West Europe.

A reasonable scenario.

There are a lot of uncounted variable though. >The economy might keep going as it did in South Africa with the technocratic elite still running it.
>A lot of Europeans aren't armed and a lot of muslims are.
>the state may just surrender to islam in order to keep things stable and allow them to continue their lifestyle while being nominally muslim

The best we can hope for is chaos and that is actually fucking terrible

What part of martial law don't you understand?

Literally the army in control and they don't ask for votes they give orders.

"There is no way Europeans will literally lay down their arms and become Islamic"
Yeaaa ok, you arent European dont you?

My thoughts are: when SHTF, go full Myanmar on the muds AND THE TRAITORS.

Its as important to get the traitors.

Start prepping NOW.

And yes, I agree that war is unavoidable.

13% of all the voting krauts disagree with you. And as the situation escalates, even more will want to get rid of the savage invaders.

mate shhhhhhhhhh they have no idea we've been ass blasting their own land for hundreds of years and we have finally lured them into europe to be dealt with.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhh ffs most of them have no idea

Bitch, when the Sovereign Debt Crisis hits and SHTF, patriots are going to go full Myanmar on the muds and traitors asses.

Reminder that kurds are not arab people. We are white caucasoids and speak indo-european

I'm with you Portugal

Agreed

Time to get creative. DIY and creative solutions. Guns are not the only way to down an enemy.

Not that difficult to make a crude gun. The main thing is to get people into fighting/survival mindset.

We really are dealing with the survival of western civilisation. This wasn't caused by islamics although they have taken advantage of it. It is the liberal middle class cancer that has spread throughout Europe since the second world war

The kurds are just Iranian nomads, correct?

A European nation surrendering to Islam would be a cause for war by their neighbouring countries. Because at that time, there will already be war between Europe and Islam, and any country converting will be seen as the enemy of the whole continent.

Even the muslim Balkan countries will have to choose. And a national conversion like that would potentially create more nationalist sentiment than a 1000 terrorist attacks put together.

Yep, it is unavoidable, and we will go Myanmar soon enough.

I'm very split on the traitor question. We have to wonder, would we actually have the numbers without the traitors?

Agree with portugual
What are the gun laws like in Western European countries ?

do you think it will be in our life time ?

do i lift for nothin ?

>2. There is no way Europeans will literally lay down their arms and become Islamic.
Umm..

shut up mud-japan

It's gonna be the 2nd expulsion of the moors senpai, gonna happen in your lifetime.

Nothing but wishful thinking.

Every prophecy tells that muslims will lose the religion war, BUT there will be massive losses on the christian side

Europeans are too cowardly and retarded to ever fight back

They're a group of people so stupid and easily manipulated that the allure of virtue signaling has become a worthwhile pay off to the genocide that will accompany it

It's already happening and it's not going to stop

Europe is a failure

Their faux sophistication and its relationship to their openness and liberalism has cultivated the exact atmosphere that enables the public support for such policies

Lmao, The Jews realize the way to defeat whites is to weaponize the white ego and invert it upon itself

wrong
look at South Africa, 4.8 mill whites feed over 40 mill blacks. You underestimate the survivability of these shitskins.

pendulum swinging is irrelevant when you live in a post-modern dystopian nightmare.

you are way off. but your heart is in the right place, so i'm going to help you out. you seem like a good kid.

>There is no way Europeans will literally lay down their arms and become Islamic.

Europeans have no arms. I am not talking about the odd shooting club member. The general populace has been and is totally disarmed.

>There is no way Europeans will become Islamic.

They already are. Entire sections of cities are infested. The violence, terrorism and nightly rapes are a daily occurrence. Beautiful Christian churches stand empty, and new mosques are built.

Demographics are easy to plot out and they speak for themselves.

Europe will pass into memory without a shot being fired.

You guys are just jelly that we have blood rights to our territories.

Nah, but you are succinctly describing the illness, but preemptively suggesting that the antibodies is not coming. Yet they are already here, and gaining strength. It takes time.

Radical muslims are our best friends in the Islamic world. "Right-wingers" who want muslims to assimilate and to inject Western values into Islam are the biggest morons of all.

Israel will fulfill the biblical prophecy of being a light unto the cattle, the last high IQ non shit tier country. Is this inevitable?

Don't be so dystopic. We are not muslim yet. Our militaries have arms.

All this other stuff you mention is redpilling us and making us nationalist, leading to the scenario I envision in my OP.

Fuck radical muslims and fuck Islam. None of them should be in the west at all.
You only like the anti degeneracy of Islam, but it comes with too heavy costs.
Besides, our degeneracy is a consequence of Soviet active measures propaganda in the cold war. It is not an inherent feature of Christianity or Western civilization.

Israel is fine, but globalist j00s are the worst. Maybe they will enlighten their inbred neighbours.