Hunter x Hunter

>took years to get on the boat
>will probably take even longer to get off of it

Where have i seen this before?

>people are looking forward to the boat ride.
>don't realise it will never end

>implying that boat ride is going to be boring

i won't be surprised if near the end of a ride the sea around that boat will become red from blood

A confined space with no escape.

Pefect time to use ___

Will all great Neptune's ocean wash this blood
Clean from my hand? No; this my hand will rather
The multitudinous seas incarnadine,
Making the green one red.

Sun and Moon

>all the spiders will die in your lifetime

Marvellous

>ugly tumblr shit
Kill yourself

I wonder how they will die.
Hopefully Hisoka will be creative with ways of killing.
Don't expect that from Kurapika though.

>Feitan uses Pain Packer
>Uses Bungee Gum to escape
>Flings a spider at feitan
>Feitan can't stop Rising Sun once it's activated

>implying Kurapika didn't btfo Chrollo in the most creative way
he trolled him by taking away from him the only thing he loves in this world - the Spider

>Pefect time to use あれ

>44

Chapter title is "The previous night."

Many people gather near Black Whale Ship.
Nasubi Hui Guo Rou appears and makes a speech in front of them. Audience shout for joy at him.
Beyond Netero and princes also attend the party.

Kurapika talks with Oito about the security of the ship. Mizaistom tells Kurapika on the phone that perhaps the meeting among Zodiacs before departure will be cancelled since they are too busy handling the chaotic situation (ex. many crimes) on the ship.

Kurapika intends to find an evacuation route in case of emergency. He hopes Oito and her child will be able to creep into the crowd to escape from other princes and Kakin army.

When Kurapika is about to get in touch with the system control room, incredibly dark aura leaks from the baby buggy although Oito doesn't notice it.

Literally nothing happens, the chapter.

I agree. The parts which bug me off the most
>Kurapika talks with Oito about the security of the ship
>Mizaistom telling Kurapika about the cancelling of the meeting
I hope both of these scenes take no more than a page altogether, because if it's more - it's just a waste of time. Everyone knows there's securiy of the ship and the meeting that was supposed to happen had no relevance, at least if it was stopped because of some huge event it would make sense (some Zodiac dying or some bullshit)

and then we get Kurapika playing Spy Girls..

You know it sounds like a shit chapter when the only good part seems to be related with Beyon Netero even making an appearance in it

Hisoka is considered dead. How will he kill people now that he lost his hunter licence?

He just needs to sneak onto the boat.

>PIKASHIT
no thnaks hisoka vs spiders is more ineresting

This. Don't expect it to be a snoozefest like Berserk, there's gazillions of things that will happen on the boat.

>inb4 they get attacked by pirates and stop along the way to kill some fish

Deck the halls with spider bodies
tralalala la lala la, la la la

So we all agree that if these two teamed up they'd be literally unbeatable right?

Bonerlove looks the least important.

The spiders are basically walking fodder at this point.
We have to see:
>Hanzo being serious
>Kurapika's master
>Kurapika and Hisoka
>Princes
>Nen beasts actually doing something
>Zodiacs
>Beyond and his team
One false move and they are fucked.

>HxH x One Piece crossover
>Hisoka vs Luffy

Why would Ging team up with a weakling like Silva?

>How will he kill people now that he lost his hunter licence?

As if Hisoka gives a flying fuck.

How blood circuit through his leg when his ties his shin so tightly?

>worry about elastic arteries collapsing when your aura has the power of RUBBER AND GUM

He skips leg day.

I think you underestimate the Ryodan.
2vs1 and Kurapika won't nearly have as easy a time as against Uvo.
Hisoka is op so him killing two doesn't mean they're fodder.

Makes me hard that Hisoka will be killing off so many major minor characters.

>Dumb samurai man
>Chinese midget
>Slav
>Frankenstien
>Hoover girl

I've got a feeling that Hisoka's death will be by Illumi's hands.

>ants were a B threat
Really?
Did they see the flying photon meruem?

Nobunaga is definitely dying to Pika in a fit of rage when he sees the girl who killed Uvo.

Hisoka killed two defenseless spiders user.

Meruem got beaten by a single human.

Hardly that big a threat to humanity.

>the girl who killed Uvo
It was Pika who killed Uvo you moron, not Senritsu

Not having their hatsu =/= defenseless rest in pepperoni Shalnark, hopefully you're with Uvo now.

All it took to kill the ants was a bomb

I know, that's why I said the girl.

How were they defenseless? Kortopi not having gallery fake does nothing in a fight.

Shal is a manipulator so he would be able to use his hatsu with any phone.

If you mean he ambushed them, well tough shit,you should be a little more aware when you're a highly sought after criminal.

Don't give retards attention.

Shalnark's hatsu only works with the phone though

>hisoka chasing the ryodan
>ryodan chasing kakin's treasure
>princes battle royale
>sacred beasts having their own will
>kurapika defending prince against the ryodan
It was his only good IP, and now Togashi is sinking it.

This

He literally killed a weak non fighter and one of the weakest spiders while they were off guard.
OP my ass.

How would a bomb damage him if Pito detects it 5min before it strikes?
The B was clearly without the guards/king.

Yeah he should have milked it to hell and back by having Troupe go on in a zany adventures while Gon gets a permanent adult powerup he can use whenever he wants..

I don't see the correlation between your greentext and the last sentence

>timeskip
>zushi is the MC now
>Gon is the villain now having been seduced by Gyro

That sounds like some Naruto shit, kill yourself.

I hope we never see this little shit again.

This.
I think it's a generalization. There were ants weak as fuck, but the royal guards and the king were something else.
Anyways a disease or a bacteria can be much worse.

>ten years for an arc with 20 ants
>now it's 100 people killing each other
Too many lore elements. Readers like action, like in Bleach.

Burning in hell for being a merciless murder?

Stop speedreading. Even the rabbit ant which was fodder compared to the king tanked Gon's rock without nen.

Yes, but they can burn in hell together.

wew lad

>implying hisoka can get past this nigga

he even has the same ears as meruem

hisoka already showed that nen projectile users are fucked against him

Franklin is cool!

The only way Hisoka is going to die to the spider is if Machi starts stripping to distract him from his other opponents.

>Anyways a disease or a bacteria can be much worse.
What of they get grilled by Feitan's sun?

Pain packer would legit just destroy the boat. I think Hisoka's going to axe Franklin and then Shizuku. Kurapika's going to kill at least one member (Nobunaga trying to get revenge?)

>The only way Hisoka is going to die to the spider
Chrollo can divine the fucking future.

In b4 Frankling gets off screened like Shalnark and Topi

and yet he managed to let two of his allies get stomped without a worry.

Did you see the boat? Feitan can bbq'd small rooms, not a gigantic boat.

Maybe that was his plan all along. I have certainly seen plenty of shit like that go down in books. Hisoka can't rest easy as long as Chrollo possesses the ability to perceive the future.

That ant hive wasn't exactly small, and the whole thing went up in smoke. all Feitain would need to do is put a hole in the hull and let water do the rest, it'd be easy for him, and he's probably not even the best suited person going on the boat if someone wanted to sink it.

>and the whole thing went up in smoke
I don't remember that happening at all.

>People still forgetting Pain Pancake has multiple forms

I'd imagine that the OP power levels are higher than the HxH ones, considering that Hisoka, one of the strongest characters in the HxH universe, only has some muscles and a shitty ability that lets him use gum.

His plan was to lose two allies the cared dearly for and by extension lost those abilities?

It just burned the web

could ging or adult gon kill silva?

When will we see Palm again? What about little girl Kite? I want to see her too.

Agree +
+
What's to say that was his stronger pain packer? He only have a couple cracked ribs and a broken arm. Hisoka could make Feitan really feel pain and thus have a stronger attack.

I think Silva and Ging are about equally strong, but in different ways. I think in a 1vs1 Silva would have the upper hand since he's trained to kill, not to win battles.

For the same reason Meruem would fuck Silva up, adult Gon who Pitou said was on par with the king would kill Silva.

Not of himself and of a few more (2 alive, IIRC). Plus remember that it comes in extremely vague hints that could mean a bunch of different things, and the final outcome varies a bit depending on the actions taken at that point, which in itself makes the prediction unreliable. It's not like he's got a Future Diary or King Crimson the Almighty.

It reminds me of a book I read. In this book there are augurs who can predict the future entirely accurately through dream snippets (which are understandably a bit vague) and the 'future' is static, except when it is masked for them by an unknown cause which occurred in a disaster in the past.

In this book, to ascertain whether or not the prophecy is accurate each one of the augurs must write down the prophecies and give it to one person who checks for similarities between them without communicating with one another (otherwise they might accidentally influence their prophecies.)

They see a prophecy in which all the defenders are massacred. Indeed, they could have taken a different path and 'attempted' to change the future preserving the lives of all the defenders getting massacred but it was still the most effective strategy.

Just because he loses a few spiders, Chrollo might have others waiting in the wings and see it as a necessary step to removing Hisoka permanently. He might have even forseen Machi offering to patch Hisoka up.

Or maybe, I suspect, he has a bigger plan going on with DC and this is just a side show.

Gyro arc

But it has both the properties of rubber and gum.

>adult Gon who Pitou said was on par with the king would kill Silva.

Bullshit, if Meruem survived Netero's bullshit and Zero Hand with a pair of scratches but Gon-San got his arm cut by Zompitou it's clear Pitou is not reliable.

And we don't know anything about Silva yet.

RIP in Peace

On the other hand, in OP we have a guy who can become and control light, a dude who controls both Darkness and shockwaves and people who can make a million people lose their consciousness simply by willing it.

Hisoka has been killing minor characters since the inception of HxH.
He will continue to make Togashi's life easier.

>Doesn't know the value of attacking someone off guard.
Child Gon nearly stole the ball from Netero would dropped his guard for a second. Also Pitou was powered up after her death.

What a load of horseshit.

But PITOU NEN AFTER DEATH is more strong.

Guess we'll see. I just think it's a bad move if he let this happen if only because I believe he wouldn't sacrifice the legs of the spider.

I'm expecting some kind of trap and counter trap.

Can somebody please post the pic from the anime where machi tells hisoka that she will hunt him and kill him if he kills chrollo?
Can't find it in the archives

>anime

Kill yourself

Thank you user, I didn't especially want from the anime, I just wanted that part so it's the same way either from manga or anime so thank you a lot you helped me a lot!

I'm a bit confused at last chapter
1. I understand that Hisoka could make limbs, but how can he actually move them? It cant be like naturally using the rest of your body

2. who was calling shalnark right before he threw his phone away?

3. did hisoka use his gum on his foot to propel himself forward or something?