Homura

This woman.

She is literally mental to the point her motives are not clear to herself anymore.
I watched the series again.
And her actions have no logical reasoning at all.

I mean, yeah, she is a 14 year old girl, but in the 100th timeline, she constantly stays distant from Madoka, doesn´t talk to her clearly about anything, and acts terribly rude without reason.

Why is that? Heck, she could have solved everything in the first episode without issue.
She either is so hotheaded that she wishes to somehow solve everything by acting "Mature" (edgy) the entire time, or she is virtually unable to learn anything from her past timelines and basic communication with people she has seen for over 10 years in timeloops.

Also, if she managed to get those weapons from other timelines, couldn´t she bring evidence of her time traveling powers?
Like a picture or a voice recording on her phone?

What a terrible time traveler.

You didn't finish it did you?

Yes i did.

What are you talking about?

Then you should know that when she resets, EVERYTHING resets. No weapons no picturrs, nothing. She tried telling Sayaka when she was Moemura and Sayaka (and the others) didn't listen.

>Bait

I'll bite. The reality is Homura doesn't embody the qualities of a hero. She has poor communication skills, she isn't idealistic, she's not terribly smart, she's not a good leader etc. Out of the entire group, Madoka was the only one who truly embodied the qualities of a hero and she dies for it everytime for it. It's the same for the other girls too. Sayaka has no business being meguca. She's a fucking idiot who only makes things worse for her team mates. Mami is a step away from snapping behind that sempai facade. Kyouko is the only one who understands what it is to be a magical girl and she is almost a bad guy because of it.

Her goal was to save Madoka from becoming a Magical girl.

After 100 timelines, where she failed in all of them, she doesn´t seem to have learned anything from the past attempts.

She could have solved this by spoiling everything in episode 2 on the rooftop without any problem at all.

Then you must have misunderstood me.
the last assumption was based on the fact that we do see Homura in the 100th timeline, she isn´t seen collecting her weapons at all.

We could assume she spend all her time on timeline 100th collection such weapons, however, it can very well mean that she took them from other timelines.
She kept them in her shield after all, so it could be very possible for her to keep those weapons after traveling in time.

It´s not like she loses the contract or the powers when she travels back, ya know?

>She could have solved this by spoiling everything in episode 2 on the rooftop without any problem at all.

Try paying attention to the plot, tripshit.

You don't understand, she's a tortured lesbian with guns and timestop so obviously she's super deep and you just don't get it.

Attention to the plot?

This is pretty much the third time i see the series.

She could have spoiled everything, of couse, with some variations.

If we assume she travels in exactly equal timelines, then she could have given especific dates on all the major events of the series, so the other girls would instantly accept and believe her on what is going to happen.

And, even if she traveled to different dimentions or realities (Aka. the timelines change), she still was able to predict Walpurgis well before she appeared, so the same still applies.

>Madoka was the only one who truly embodied the qualities of a hero
>Madokafags actually believe this
kek

I don't know if Butcher said that in an interview but it couldn't be any more bullshit. She's only a """hero""" in the sense that she's overpowered enough to blow Walpurgwhatsitsname away after learning of Homura's efforts. Before that she's only a crybaby who wrings her hands.
>hurr her growth and development makes her a hero
>her sacrifice makes her a hero

A tortured 26 year old child that failed 100 times on a very easy task.

And the PSP game (if you consider it kinda canon) does put a limit on her timestops.
(The little hourglass on her shield drains after all timestop)

Not him but that post was obviously ironic

Only Homura is affected by the reset. Nothing else.

You forgot the part where no one believes her.

That was once.

When she had no evidence.

Nor give them any reason to believe in her.

She literally gave up after doing it once.

No wonder no one believed her.

Now, If Homura is not affected by the timereset, could she TECHNICALLY be able to bring things with her on her shield?

>That was every time.
FTFY.

Madoka never loved Homura. Here's the proof. Madoka lied to her in episode 12 about being her friend. She saw how evil she was but was tripping on hope, so she thought faking friendship could save Homura.

Homura loves no one and is obsesssed with owning Madoka and abusing her kindness like an addiction. Homura consistently ruins the lives of and MURDERS those around her. She never suffers, she causes suffering. Madoka regrets saving this monster and wants badly to kill her.

Homura is the most hated character in both Japan and overseas.
Homura killed the franchise, it no longer sells high numbers of merchandise.
Madoka and all characters were ruined.
Even the staff hates Homura.

I hope you never forget these facts, and I suggest you post them whenever you can. I can't remind the degenerates all day every day, so remember to attack all homuposters and yuri.

Thank you, and let's all HATE Homura.

Madoka's the only one who embodies the qualities of a traditional mahou shoujo hero. And she dies because of it. That was pretty obvious. I didn't say she was better because of it.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Do you have any evidence that she tried every time?

I have proof she didn´t.

Homura does not really love Madoka.

She is envious of her power.

That´s why she wished to be the one protecting her instead of just wishing her back to life.

Meant Homura and her timeshield.

Sometimes I'm akuma.

And sometimes I'm a kuma.

Sometimes I'm a kuma.

Homura is a waste

Homura is a joke

Homura is a cruel and hateful bitch. She wants Madoka to be her property and monopolize her kindness. Homura enjoyed all the suffering she caused. There's a reason her parents rightfully abandoned her.

>Madoka asks Homo to prevent her from becoming a magical grill and witch
>Homo accepts, and despite everyone treating her like a bitch, Madoka still is happy with Homo's efforts and does her Godoka things

>Homo turns into a witch after getting no help from the rest
>She does witch things to Madoka

Homo is the best character in the series and deserved a better fate, friends, and waifu.

Will she teach me the true meaning of pain?

Dates would be enough to convince everyone, to be honest.

"Hey everyone.
A witch will appear on the side of the hospital Kyosule is hospitalized in."

Sayaka can only "It´s just a coincidence" so many times.

>Sayaka

I just don't understand why she wouldn't tell Kyouko anything. Tell her to give up on Sayaka. Reveal the whole truth and keep her as an ally.

She could have easly saved everyone.

But she is just that hateful with everyone.

Homura is just bad writing, the kind of completely batshit insane character with motives so contrived they're impossible to sympathize with on top of having no place in the story overall except as a plot device.

Dumb homoposter

She's not a witch in revolution

Literally no excuse

Homura is really cute and not evil!

She'll be redeemed and loved by her waifu.

Good and evil are subjective and rely on context.

She is just dumb and emotional.

What a retarded post. Homura never knce suffered, she hates Madoka. Her wish was about becoming cool and powerful so Madoka and her kindness could become her property. Homura never did a single good thing for anyone. She let everyone suffer and often directly murdered them for fun. She only cares about herself. There's a reason nobody but edgelords like her. Even Ume hates her.

Mami was beyond her saving.

She could have saved Sayaka though.

Pretty sure treating others like objects and denying them agency and free will to support your fetishes is unargably pure evil

>Q: Is Homura in love with Madoka?
>Urobuchi: It is a very twisted love, but it is love nontheless. It is kind of scary to be honest.

>Q: Does Madoka like her back?
>Urobuchi: Madoka never loved Homura. From the beginning is was just Homura's obsession. It's that kind of tragedy of never being cared for that makes you evil. In this case, Homura is evil because no one has ever loved her or ever will.

>Q: That sounds horrible! (laughs)
>Urobuchi: Some people deserve loneliness. I think Homura is one of those people. (laughs)

Madoka hates Homura and will kill her in the sequel.

Shut up, Lawnchair.

Mami was killed by the most insidious killers of all, terrible writing

>M-MUH DEVIL WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE

Just end yourself, degenerate. Homura is an abusive monster who deserves to suffer for once and burn in hell.

In her perspective? Nah.

Evil and God are subjective.

Where the Allies right? Where the nazis evil?
It all relies on context.

Kinda.

Maybe she could have convinced her in a poilte manner, knowing she would go mad if she figured out she will turn into a witch.

>denying them agency and free will
This is the best thing you an do for anyone because everone ultimately fucks up in a humiliating way.

Yup.

Serious question are you guys teenagers

Am i considered a teenager or an young adult at 18?

She is actively torturing them for her own amusement as seen in the concept movie teaser. She is evil incarnate. She fucked a wraith out of hatred and lust for Madoka who HATES HER. Fucking die, degenerate, you sicken me.

>in 2018 babies born in the 2000s will be able to post
Gross.

Thanks for being honest, I'm out of this thread

>Homura never knce suffered
She took Madoka's burden since Madoka dumped her selfish request on Homo

>Her wish was about becoming cool and powerful so Madoka and her kindness could become her property.
She did it to help Madoka

>Homura never did a single good thing for anyone.
Rewatch episode 10 since you clearly haven't seen the show

>What a retarded post.
Ironic coming from someone making retarded posts.

Face it, Homo is better than the rest of the characters and you're waifu.

Hey, i AM an adult!

She lets everyone die multiple times in episode 10 alone, tumblr. Please end your pitiful, degenerate existence. Madoka never cared about Homura, Homura was using her for obsessive purposes. Never once did Homura ever think of others, only herself like the monster she is.

Man, these threads are worse than usual.

Homura is worse than usual. Madoka NEVER FUCKING LOVED HER.

Man, that Kyouko.

This would be the best possible ending.

>She lets everyone die multiple times in episode 10 alone
You're talking about Mami right?

>Madoka never cared about Homura, Homura was using her for obsessive purposes.
Madoka basically said "Go take care of shit, Homo" and she did what she could.

>Never once did Homura ever think of others, only herself like the monster she is.
She went back in time a bunch of times to carry out Madoka's request and solo Walpurgisnacht so Madoka didn't have to fight it.

>Please end your pitiful, degenerate existence.
That is an unnecessary ad hominem.

STOP REPLYING TO THE FUCKING TROLL!

This has got to be the worst and most stupid bait shit thread ever.

Thank you. That gif really made this hell hole of a thread a bit better.

Anything new from madoka magica yet?

I think OP read a wiki page and is now trying to argue with people about it.

Where is Madoka's other hand?

Where every you want it to be.

The pmmm wiki is edited by every single homu hater on this fucking planet. If that's what happened, then no wonder that venom shit guy is going nuts over homura.

They unironically promote fan fiction and Tumblr. If only they'd scan production notes, manga info, or new promotional material instead of circle jerking over their fan theories and analysis.

That sounds like Fucking Twilight for God's sake. Who the hell did that? Probably that charlie good for nothing bullshit bitch. The whole paragraph is nothing but biased baloney pulled out of someone's diarrhea diseased ass. Fanfic exploits it? Fuck outta there wiki mods. And that emotional crap was debunked by 10+ people a long time ago, who the hell are they kidding with that!?

There is nothing wrong in this. Madoka never loved Homura and for that Homura abuses her kindness.

I'm not going to pretend Homura is perfect. She isn't. That's the point. None of them are perfect. But Homura's really the only reason anything good even happens to anyone in this series.

Yeah.

Lies. Without Homura everyone would have been much happier than they are being tortured by a demon who hates them so much she bullies them specifically every day in between wraith dickings.

Homura never once did a good thing for anyone. She only ruins lives and murders people like the obsessed, abusive CUNT she is.

But Homura has an embarrassed look on her face. It makes one wonder where Madoka is touching.

Mado is the lewd one.

Holy shit, fuck off, Madoka never loved Homura.

Lewd?

She´s most a nature force that a human woman,

>she constantly stays distant from Madoka, doesn´t talk to her clearly about anything, and acts terribly rude without reason.
>She either is so hotheaded that she wishes to somehow solve everything by acting "Mature" (edgy) the entire time, or she is virtually unable to learn anything from her past timelines and basic communication with people she has seen for over 10 years in timeloops.

Madoka is a complete strange that she meet few days ago. When you're a dumb fucking 14 year old woman who bleeding every month and doesn't know anything about real life, Homura fantasize about be puella magi where her lack of common sense doesn't matter.

What?

Deja vu. I swear we've had this conversation about this pic before.

Homura must have reset time again.

There is literally nothing to talk about. We are literally making the same exact comments about the same exact pictures and having the same exact arguments.

>What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you: 'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more' ... Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus? Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him: 'You are a god and never have I heard anything more divine.'

I just hope we get to see Homura's cute, naked butt again.

It's because Madoka is holding flea shampoo while giving her a flea bath. Homu is embarrassed about having fleas which explains the uncomfortable look on her face

Are homufags always this easily triggered?

Homu sandwich is cute. Post more minigirls.

Reading the Wraith Arc 7 Gook scans. Christ, Mami and Kyouko are so worthless. Majuuka falls in love with Homura and ends up saving everyone's worthless ass.

>>hurr her growth and development
Come again?

The fuck. Kyouko defeats Wraithsayaka.

She's a mentally traumatized child with obsessive tendencies and social issues. What did you expect?

Fucking barely and now she's on the ground dying.

There's a very obvious reason for this.

No one in their right mind would believe Homura. Spoil everything in episode 2? Like hell Mami is going to take the word of a strange transfer student who is suddenly slandering her "dear friend" Kyubey. She comes from the future? Sure, let's say they believe that, but why should they trust a word she says? If she really is from the future she could easily be trying to manipulate everyone for her own gain. Remember that everyone brushes her off when she tries to tell the truth in timeline 3. And finally, the only time they do believe her is after they witness it with their own eyes, and they simply can't handle the truth. Even if Homura actually got Mami or Sayaka to believe her, they'd both go off the deep end and get themselves killed out of despair. It's literally completely pointless to try to convince them of the truth.

>she constantly stays distant from Madoka, doesn´t talk to her clearly about anything, and acts terribly rude without reason.
Maybe because she already tried all these fucking solution more than once without success?

The thing is that did it without evidence nor a plan.

If she predicted the future, then everyone would believe her.

Why didn't she give Madoka her phone number anyways?

Mami and Sayaka obviously wouldn't.

At first.

Because there is a difference between just flat out telling the favts and predicting them.

For example, the maze on the hospital, Sayaka turning in a specific day, Charlotte killing Mami, Kyoko arriving, etc.

Homura could have easly told them the outcome od such conflicts, proving she can manipulate time.

Someone to take note of 100 attempts.

If she remembered the events of any of said timelimes and checking different perspectives, hell, she can skip school is she wishes to, she could have solved everything in the third or fourth timeline.

She can't predict everything because each timeline doesn't progress in the same way. There are always differences between iterations. And once again, even if they believed that Homura is from the future, they have no reason to believe she's on their side, or that her other statements are true.

Listen I like this series a lot but there were a lot of Frodo moments, and Homu's time traveling was one of them.