Why are white folks so nice?

Why are white people so nice? Even on his wedding day this guy saved the life of this self-destructive child.

Do white people need to start caring less about the lesser races?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41391191
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i think you're confusing "nice" with "being completely bluepilled and sheltered from reality"

Yes. The time of being the caretaker of violent proto humans is over.

White Man's Burden.

the nigger did not thank him
dead to the nigger
God wanted him to drown

For the love of God. Please, let me have my revenge on these people one day.

Why are there random loose nigglets running around? Are they the bulls children?

Romans 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

I noticed this too. I'm too nice to shitskins sometimes. I've even held the door open for a fat nigress. If you don't act malicious towards brown migrants, you are practically inviting them into your country.

what's wrong, you dont want more of these? #openborders

Fuck white people!!!

White people all need to read Something of Value by Robert Ruark

>I will repay, saith the Lord.
I hope he is getting on it.

IF whites are all so hated anyway then why don't we just behave the way were expected to?

I'm personally fed up of all the being nice why not just be the awful racists that 'we are'?

Quick rundown? Love a good book

The vengeance of God is going to make a nuclear war look like a rainbow princess tickle party sleepover.

Unfortunately many whites are gone astray, following idols and their vain imaginations.

What's an opp?

>getting all wet and weary to save a niglet
He is part of the problem.

oppressor? too big of a word though perhaps?

>I'm personally fed up of all the being nice why not just be the awful racists that 'we are'?
Right. But white people have a consciousness, a moral centre.

Jeremiah 31:33
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Does that describe niggers? What races do you think of when you think of compassion and a Christian heart?

>the house of Israel
Really makes you think.

Before I became Christian I was at some meeting and had a spare sandwich, I gave it to a "black guy", he didn't even say thank you. What a fucking nigger. I'm done being tolerant and lying to myself. The mental gymnastics you have to have to pretend that blacks can co-exist with whites is staggering. Why pretend? God knows who everyone is.

I don't speak baboon, sorry.

That's racist

We call it our "privilege" now

But would it not be reasonable to have a time frame in which we can all do what is needed and then go back to being compassionate?
i think we are the only bunch of people that could agree when to start but also when to finish.

I would help remove googles without a spot of bad conscience. Not to sound like an edgelord, but I think Sup Forums and reality itself has dehumanized me to the point where I would gladly be the one to push the button or pull the trigger.

basically a parole officer

It's slang for "opposition" or "opponents". Used to refer to individuals from rival neighborhoods or gangs.

I've daydreamed about having a red button in front of me which I could push to literally remove all the people I dislike from history. But in reality I wouldn't touch the button because I fear God. Vengeance is His. All the wicked liars, all the insidious plots and hidden wickedness is going to be judged by God, it's not my place to kill anyone. Fantasize as I might, if I indulge my fleshly fantasies of revenge against the big-nose exploiters who pay people to cause strife, who ship in millions of immigrants to replace my people, it's not my place to judge. In fact, I know that forgiveness and mercy are pleasing in the sight of God. No doubt there are still children of Abraham, Isaac and Israel who have been deceived by the enemy of God, so I just have to keep reminding myself to forgive them. I wouldn't like to receive the wrath that they are storing up for themselves, so it's better to not hold their trespasses against them.

No, God brought His covenant for us, killing people is not part of it.

Revelation 13:10
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

>Do white people need to start caring less about the lesser races?
Yes. Caring about other races is racist. It's implicit in the caring that the other races need caring, while at the same time deprecating your own culture is implicitly supremacist, because it implies that your culture is strong enough to take criticism, while other races/cultures are too weak and fragile and need protecting. White multi-culturalism is modern day white supremacy.

It's a self destructive flaw of white people, one that will end them.

"An old woman was walking down the road when she saw a gang of thugs beating a poisonous snake. She rescued the snake and carried it back to her home, where she nursed it back to health. They became friends and lived together for many months. One day they were going into town, and the old woman picked him up and the snake bit her. Repeatedly. "O God," she screamed, "I am dying! Why? I was your friend. I saved your life! I trusted you! Why did you bite me?"

The snake looked up at her and said, "Lady, you knew I was a snake when you first picked me up."

Please please tell me this is fake

Wish I could take these nigger redpills to the masses but I've been banned multiple times from social media. We will be completely censored at some point.

I don't know.

truth has no place on facebook, goy.

It is fake. Spreading false info is not helpful.

>but I think Sup Forums and reality itself has dehumanized me

not dehumanized my user, more like woke.

The race wars in 50 years are going to be glorious.

Or Twitter or YouTube or instagram or work or school

Less then that user.

so what would you suggest? because it sounds to me that your way of thinking would lead to our annihilation.

What would you do if the Pope or Queen declared that you will not face persecution for your actions?

We're the aristocracy of the human race. God willed it that way, He would elevate the children of the beautiful Japheth, the eldest son of Noah, and archfather of the white and east asian people. But for a limited time, and that has now come to an end, a sign which announces the apocalypse.

But we left the EU to get uncucked huuuuh

Please expand. I'm intrigued!

Indeed

>niggers even know that their dead end monkey race is so garbage that they want to destroy whites with it

>your way of thinking would lead to our annihilation
Nope. Trust God and wait.

Like when there was some king in the bible who led his army towards Jerusalem and started talking shit and didn't think God would do anything. They took his words before the ark of the covenant and spread it out on the floor and they asked God to look at the words, and God said not to worry because He had already heard their blasphemy. Then the next morning they saw 185,000 dead corpses in their camp where the angel of the Lord went and genocided them to protect the inheritance of God (His people).

We're talking about someone who has never lied or broken a promise or forgotten about His children or been late or failed to do something He promised. It's counter-intuitive to the flesh but that's what faith is, the hope of things not seen.

I checked to see if this was fake and it was on a South African website, I don't know why it says mailonline, either some great effort went in to faking it or (((they))) removed the article. Either way we're at a stage where reality is probably just as bad as what we could make up.

>Why are white people so nice?
You mean civilized?

How else are you gonna make a high trust society.
Which also necessity for a good economy.

Only they will swamped spics and honorary-Aryans.

>niglet nearly drowns in a pond he could just stand up in
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41391191

I don't know if I can continue to be red pilled, it's too depressing

>I don't know if I can continue to be red pilled
It's not a choice.

Blacks can't swin

>he could just stand up in
Blacks are literally too retarded to stand up.

I bet that guy is really pissed he ruined his suit and shoes for the sake of standing up

White people are unbelievably fucked in the head. Have you even watched Mad Men?

jews aren't "white"

he was taking a knee during the anthem, shitlord

You seem a centered and intelligent person. But I can't help bit point out that a worldview based around a promised outcome and reinforced with a belief bot grounded in evidence is not only impossible to defend, but the very self destructiveness being discussed in here.
To dismiss the human instinct of suspicion and suppress the survival response is indeed altruistic. but the outsourcing of decision making and therefore identity and accountability is ultimately just as selfish and short sighted as those sinners you warn of gods wrath.

>Do white people need to start caring less about the lesser races?
Yeah, now you're getting it. Go pull that knife out of the bin and never relax around blacks.

>The vengeance of God is going to make a nuclear war look like a rainbow princess tickle party sleepover
lol dead kike on a stick

Didn't you read that Salon article user? White people are the least empathic race (if race were to exist).

Brazil hasn't had any race wars—why is that? Because it's not gonna happen

I've got a high capacity assault spoon if that counts

I think I missed that one. I must have been distracted by one of Vice's why antifa are great videos.

Wew

trip to the zoo to see apes, how exciting.

Brazil is a 24/7 race war amigo

Personally, I find the average black person to be nicer than the average white person, and I say this as a fairly bigoted person against blacks.
The rudest people tend to be whites and jews in my opinion.

you mean the darkies are assaulting the light ones at random as the number of "whites" dwindles

Oh wow, look out! We have a badass over here!

Buy a spork already, loser.

Sporks are the transgenders of the cutlery draw, Faggot.

stop larping as a NatSoc you've shown your true colours LGBTQI+ lover