What TO Expect In Brazil

I’m planning to move to Brazil for a year or two and I want to know what to expect ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC4AqHL8LvKrwQw1VOYNBHnQ/videos
bestgore.com/beheading/barefoot-favela-thug-open-chest-ripout-heart-beheading-man-brazil/
dc.clicrbs.com.br/sc/noticias/noticia/2017/06/jaragua-do-sul-e-brusque-sao-as-cidades-mais-pacificas-do-brasil-apontaatlas-da-violencia-9808386.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Expect to be treated like a filthy immigrant. Yuck.

Get ready for that delicia

go live in london to get the basic gestalt.

Why in the fuck?

Are you insane?

Seriously,
What’s wrong with OP?

unless you're moving to a white city in south brazil, what the fuck are you thinking?

Why tho?
Legit why?
Voce fala portugues?

Don't do it. Basically, the whole country is London, except much less wealthy.

Why the fuck would you?, work?

DON'T DO IT YOU RETARD

EVEN IF YOU MOVE TO A WHITE CITY THE WHOLE COUNTRY WILL BECOME A COMMIE SHITHOLE NEXT YEAR
HOLY FUCK NIGGA WHAT ARE YOU DOING

>I’m planning to move to Brazil

I’m dong it for my university degree

I'm about to go work in Japan but even I know Brazil would be a worse choice. Go to Portugal, best ally.

brazil is like southern california mixed with south africa

either we go full fascist right wing civil war mode or it just continues degenerating into africa tier if not worse

My college friend from Brazil had a bullet proof car

UMA

Expect to get shot.
What city are you going to?

I’m going to São Paulo

Depends, where are you going to?

You'll be fine then

Don't listen to the retards and self hating brazilians in this thread.

Brazil is a great country to live in, specially if you have money. Just stay way from Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo and you will be fine.

Only good city in Brazil.

why would you want to go there?
As a portuguese I thank god every day that they are independent
ipiranga scream best day of my life
we sure avoided that bullet

the experiences you will have are vary a lot from each state. but if are going to a capital you probably won't have a lot of problems the only place in Brazil that you are almost guaranteed to have a bad time is Rio de janeiro especially right now that rio is bankrupt

Far worse then America, even less white as well. You're better off going to the States for vacation specifically New England or the Midwest.

This dude from (((scotland))) is living in São Paulo for years now and make a blog in english.

He will give you the best places tobe, what areas to avoid and where to get sweet SOPA at good prices.

youtube.com/channel/UC4AqHL8LvKrwQw1VOYNBHnQ/videos

DELICIA

I heard the south is good , city’s like Porto alverge and Curitiba

Are Brazilians even human? The fact that America might become like this is scary.

Yeah this guys good but I thought he lived Vitoria

Expect nigger EVERY FUCKING WHERE

It's hell on earth, no matter where you look at, there are niggers, and even the few "whites" that exist here have nigger features, corrupt people as shit, no education, no sense of higiene

It's worse than South Africa

WE ARE LITERALLY AN AFRICAN COUNTRY DOMINATED BY NIGGERS WITH NO REAL WHITE LEFT

LEAVE THIS SHITHOLE AS SOON AS YOU CAN

>not enjoying a delicions SOPA DE OPOSSSUM from a good roadkill down in the Bible Belt.

Not as far as I know.
Tho I dont really follow him that closely. Vlogs are not my thing.
Still, I remember watching him on São Paulo, so there is that.

Even in the south ? , I heard there’s a lot of Germans down there

Porto alegre and Curitiba are good places to live
and the climate is colder than the rest of Brazil which is a plus in my opinion

bump

Im from Porto Alegre and Im going out of here in a year, at most.
Violent as fuck. And the permanent overcast makes me want to cut my wrists as a daily basis.

Florianópolis, here I go.

Why do you think they want to seperate from the rest of the country? Most of our Brazilian immigrants are Whites who are fleeing Brazil in droves.

Depends. Capitals are definitely not white enough imo.

do you want to eat macaco and get robbed every week?

Man what the hell are you thinking? Even the few "germans" left in the south are uneducated, too much brainwashing propaganda by the portuguese/nigger majority to have any sense of civilization, everyone is poor as hell, India tier, seriously this country doesn't deserve your work, as a britbong you should go to either Australia or New Zealand and get back to white policy

Yeah florianopolis looks chill as fuck but I heard housing is expansive tho !

>capital cities
lol

Why the fuck would you do that?

If you can avoid it, avoid it. Otherwise just keep in mind that we have one of the highest murder rates in the world.
If you go to Rio, basically treat it like Palestine at this point.

And if at any moment you believe people can't tell you're a foreigner, you're oh so wrong.

Yea, Florianopolis is definitely the the best option (or least worse) if we're talking about capitals.
Lived there for 5 years.

Expect to get robber every month, I'm real about that, and not just nigger robbing your cellphone, I'm talking about real thugs invading your fucking home ff's

I'm not trolling, search about it, you'll find many sources

Niggers.

Depend on location.
The airport is located somewhat in the center of the island and the island is connected to the mainland through a bridge up north.

So houses in the north are much more expensives than the ones down south (where I intend to live).

I don't mind a 35 minutes commute so living up north is irrelevand to me.

Also, in the south I dont need to deal with the horde of argentinians that flood the beaches every summer.

Actually reasonably decent, which can't be said for most of the country.
Avoid dining in street restaurants.

Santa Catarina is the only state worth going to. It's a shame it's going to be dragged down with the rest of that shithole of a country.

It is expensive as fuck, yes.

It's definitely not like that.

Campeche is cheap.

You want to see expensive housing? Either Jurere Internacional at the island or the city of Itapema.

>I’m planning to move to Brazil for a year or two
why? don't do this, this is a shithole

even your sharia controlled country is better

Is there a place in Brazil we’re crime doesn’t virtually excist

In São Paulo is like that

bestgore.com/beheading/barefoot-favela-thug-open-chest-ripout-heart-beheading-man-brazil/

Small cities. Mostly in Sao Paulo or in the South.

no

I like Brazil very much, it's a good and beautiful land and the rural lands are the best. I would spend my whole life here, but alas, they had to bring the africans. It's a pity that so much have gone to waste.

regret

It's a good place to make money and have fun. As a british citizen wtih a degree you can be quite sure that you'll get many high paying job offers if you're not an autist. This country have two big problems: violence wich is very concentrated and poor education wich is a national and multi class phenomenon. So research mapped crime statistics from where you're going and be sure to self-school yourself and your children.

Oh yes, those are definitely much more expensive.

fuck off we're full... just kiding , please buy my feijoada.

A mild case of death.

Go to to Chuy or Rivera so you can can go from the worst country in south america to BASED URUGUAY as fast as possible.

Bitch please, Brazil's problems summed up in one word

NIGGERS

>beheading/barefoot-favela-thug-open-chest-ripout-heart-beheading-man-brazil/

Just that tag is already more hardcore than the entire islamic state.

Can muslims even compete?

My city have 150k inhabitants and we registered only one murder last year.
Look for Jaraguá do Sul - SC
dc.clicrbs.com.br/sc/noticias/noticia/2017/06/jaragua-do-sul-e-brusque-sao-as-cidades-mais-pacificas-do-brasil-apontaatlas-da-violencia-9808386.html

It's kinda hard for foreigners to be killed.
Most executions here are drug factions killing each other.
But you will be robbed very easily if you don't take care. Just avoid walking alone at night or in non populated places.

also safest cities in brazil
notice anything ? :-)

I'm from Jaraguá do Sul.
This city is almost perfect, have lot of jobs opportunities and shit.
I'd only leave here to go to Switzerland.

Expect to die a gruesome death, and your shoes very far away from you, you retard.

Cities by HDI (2010)

No.
This is why they are going to Argentina.
Brazil is way too hardcore for them.

>150k
>city
That is more like a village.

friendly reminder that blue and red are legitimately argentina clay from december 1st to march 1st

i do fuck alot of argies here in bombinhas
they also spend alot of money so more than welcome

>friendly reminder that the peace treaty with Brazil will be signed with the blood of the first argentinian soldier that cross the boarder

expect to be robbed

Fuck off you can't even take fucking Falklands back.

OF MY HEART?

During the slave trade, 90% of the black slaves actually went to Brazil and not North America.

This is what Brazilians today are...
Black slaves.
You're gonna be murdered OP.

>back

Rich people are overzealous as fuck, in my entire life I only saw one shooting here and and that was the police firing against thieves

it's not that bad, I live in the most violent city in this country, but it really doesn't affect good neighborhoods. The traffic jams though...

Dude don't it's a fucking shit hole
There don't know how to manage sewage so it just gets dumped in random places

Considering Brazil is only 30 years ahead of the US, would I get a high paying job as a white American with a business degree?

No, unemployment rates are high as fuck

Leftist goverment ruined our economy for years to come.
This is why so many politicians are abuot to be arrested in here.

Just now we are about to get out of the worst recession of our history (even worse than the one in the 20s.)

>going to fucking Brazil for a university degree
You truly belong here.

I wouldn't have thought that. You Brazilians who come to Orlando go to the malls and buy half of the Ralph Lauren/ Apple stores.

Yeah, but those are the rich ones.
The middle class like me used to do that too.
But that was before the recession.

Also, we are used to pay such huge taxes on everything that when we see an iPhone for 800 dollars, be get it without thinking twice.

>I'm dong
Said bong

where are u going to stay ?

Be prepared to pay high taxes for nothing, Omar!