imgur.com/a/JzIey

Developments Sep24
>DeZ
RU MOD:US special ops equipment seen on aerial images of IS positions, N DeZ
RU delivers PMM-2M ferry vehicles&MK-MO boats
IS ambush SDF conboy N of city killing 5+
>N Homs:Russian troops, rebel fighters meet to discuss ceasefire terms
>N Hama:Reinforcements to arrive,SAA pingpongs few villages with HTS
>Hama/Homs pocket:Some IS fighters refuse to be bussed to DeZ gov(some tried to escape the pocket&got killed), SAA resumes offensive liberating 6 villages
>Raqqa:IS retakes control of alFordous neighbourhood, expected to capitulate in raqqa in the next weeks
>SAA fully liberates SE Raqqa, NW DeZ area after taking Maadan
>Iranian armed drones strike IS near Syria-Iraq borders in new video
>Algeria turns the tide and... Speaks in favour of Syria
>E Ghouta:Thanks to RF negotiators Jayish al Islam and Faylaq ar-Rahman decided to fight against Nusra
>SAA begins new offensive in the Golan Heights
>900+ days of Saudi Yemen aggression:12907 citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities
/sg Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
rt.com/news/404534-north-korea-us-bombers/
youtube.com/watch?v=fmCaGdRtaF4
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.320063&lon=40.261459&z=16&m=bs&show=/37277537/Nashad
twitter.com/WarfareWW/status/912405896835280896
youtu.be/3tRFJdzQwZw
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-isis-snipers-take-syrian-army-troops-south-damascus/
arabitoday.com/article/14039
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Redpill me about the Kurds. Are they full communists? Was the referendum genuine? Should they get their own nation?

Turkey to take ‘all measures’ if Kurdistan poll tensions rise - ministry
Turkey will take “all measures” if the Iraqi Kurdish independence referendum being held on Monday generates threats to Turkey’s national security, the Turkish Foreign Ministry said. It issued the statement as voting started in northern Iraq in a referendum organized by the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG), despite regional and international fears that it will fuel instability and violence across the Middle East. Turkey’s ministry said it did not recognize the referendum and would view its outcome as null and void. “We will take all measures arising from international law and the Turkish parliament’s authority in the face of every kind of threat to our national security in Iraq generally,” the ministry said. (Reuters)

China says supports Iraq’s unity as Kurds vote in referendum
China supports Iraq’s unity, the country’s Foreign Ministry said on Monday, as voting started in an independence referendum organized by the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) in northern Iraq, ignoring the threats of the Kurds’ neighbors. “The Chinese government supports Iraq’s sovereignty, unity and territorial integrity,” Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Lu Kang said. “We hope the relevant sides can resolve the differences via dialogue, and find an inclusive solution that takes into account history and reality, to jointly protect Iraqi and regional stability,” Lu added. (Reuters)

Fist for Miedzmorzye

Fresh bread for everyone

Iran closes border with Iraqi Kurdistan
Iran has shut its border with Iraqi Kurdistan in response to its independence referendum, the Foreign Ministry said Monday. “At the request of the Iraqi government, we have closed our land and air borders” with Iraqi Kurdistan, said ministry spokesman Bahram Ghasemi, adding that the referendum was “illegal and illegitimate.” The Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim said his country also is considering closing down its airspace as well as a border gate to northern Iraq due to the referendum, which Turkey strongly opposes. (AFP)

Turkey turns off Kurdish Rudaw channel in wake of referendum
Turkey took the Kurdish television channel Rudaw off its satellite service TurkSat, a Turkish broadcasting official said, in the country’s first response to a Kurdish independence referendum that began on Monday in northern Iraq. Turkey vowed to take several steps against the Kurds if the referendum in the Kurdish Regional Government were held. Among those was cutting off the flow of oil from northern Iraq through Turkey to international markets. An official at the Turkish Higher Authority for Broadcasts said Rudaw was being removed from the satellite provider, but Rudaw wasn’t aware of it. (Reuters)

Kirkuk declares curfew after Iraqi Kurdish independence referendum
The governorate of Kirkuk declared an overnight curfew in the Iraqi oil city as tension simmered following a referendum on independence organized by the local Kurdish authorities but rejected by the central government in Baghdad. The curfew was announced in statement from the Kurdish-led governorate of the northern Iraqi city. Kurdistan Regional Government President Masoud Barzani’s decision to include Kirkuk in a referendum on independence from Iraq was widely seen by the Arab and Turkmen communities as a move to consolidate Kurdish control over the multi-ethnic city. (Reuters)

>‘US declared war first’: N. Korea says it has right to shoot down strategic bombers

The North Korean foreign minister says Pyongyang has every right to take countermeasures against US aggression, including shooting down warplanes, even if they are not in North Korean airspace.
Speaking to reporters in New York on Monday, North Korean Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho said that US President Donald Trump has effectively declared war on Pyongyang, meaning all options were on the table for his country’s leadership.

“The whole world should clearly remember it was the US who first declared war on our country,” Reuters quoted him as saying.

“Since the United States declared war on our country, we will have every right to make countermeasures, including the right to shoot down United States strategic bombers even when they are not inside the airspace border of our country.”

Pyongyang’s accusations that Washington has declared war have been dismissed by the US as “absurd.”

“We've not declared war on North Korea. Frankly, the suggestion of that is absurd,” White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders told reporters on Monday.

>Earlier, an open letter from North Korea to several international parliaments said that President Trump’s remarks in his UN General Assembly speech last week amounted to an “intolerable insult to the Korean people, a declaration of war against North Korea and grave threats to the global peace,” the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said in a report.
Speaking before the UN General Assembly last week, Trump said that while the “United States has great strength and patience,” it may have “no choice but to totally destroy North Korea” if the US or its allies are threatened.rt.com/news/404534-north-korea-us-bombers/

My man.
Than we can bully Litva together

COMMUNES
O
M
M
U
N
E
S

Iran says Trump claims of N. Korea links ‘nonsense’
Iran said Monday that suggestions by US President Donald Trump that it was working with North Korea on missile development were “nonsense.” Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Ghasemi was responding to a tweet by Trump over the weekend in which the US president wrote: “Iran just test-fired a Ballistic Missile capable of reaching Israel. They are also working with North Korea.” Ghasemi said there were “no similarities nor resemblance” with the actions of North Korea, and that claims they were working together on ballistic missile development amounted to a “clear lie.” It is “very clear that this is a nonsense and baseless claim,” he told reporters. Iran said Saturday that it had tested its Khorramshahr missile with a range of 2,000km. (AFP)

Palestinian PM to visit Gaza for reconciliation efforts
Palestinian Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah will travel to Gaza on October 2 as part of a fresh push to end a decade-long split between Fatah and Hamas, which runs the enclave, his government said Monday. The visit follows concessions by Islamist group Hamas after discussions with Egypt, which has urged it to take steps towards reconciliation with Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas’s Fatah, based in the occupied West Bank. Fatah and Hamas have been divided for a decade, with separate administrations in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. (AFP)

>KSA citizens sharing pictures like this on social media and say:
>"We need to support Kurdistan, they are the hope of the middle east."

kek

Direct Democracy, gob bless.

Updating OP lads!

Isis Casualties: Omar, Muhammad, Fahid
Russian Casualties: General, 2 Colonels,
Syrian Casualties: Countless Tiger Force "Special Forces"

Press F in memory of Syria

Allah Souria Bashar Ou Bas

But - but I don't mind Litva

400 tanks and 46 aircraft lost in 6 days? Jesus

Where are the Euphrates gains
Why haven't Russia nuked SDF

Even fresher bread.
Plus it's been a quiet day troll wise.

Rip sponge bob jihadi, got jailed by saudi authorities today.

The kurds are the US backup plan for giving Syria problems now that the FSA has been BTFO.

>Americans in charge of shitposting
Absolutely embarrassing.
Waiting on the Russian bridges tbqh.

ASSAD WILL WIN

Quiet, we are on to you.

I said it before, saudi people are worst than their goverment.
Evil country
Evil people
Evil goverment

That's what we call blue nigga in Mozambique and Snus on /sg
How did you come into possesion of this rare picture?

Thats what happens when you literally thrust your entire army into an enemy, less than 1000 Jews killed though.

German Losses during Blitzkrieg were very similar, lots of anti tank mines and AA in Poland. I guess you could say the joos learned from history eh?

I like Bukčin and Apo but how realistically cas this system survive in region with average IQ of 85. Not to mention that any other party except TEV DEM wouldn't support current constitution, especially those from Iraqi Kurdistan.

>How did you come into possesion of this rare picture?
I have....sources.

>I guess you could say the joos learned from history eh?
If they did, they wouldn't work in such a way to have Iran on their borders after this conflict.

I CLAIM THIS USELESS PIECE OF DESERT FOR SYRIA

*salutes*

>Meanwhile in Damascus and Southern Syria

Why does his beard oscilate in thickness?

Fuck off slavshits

The referendum is non-binding and a political ploy to give Barzani more legitimacy for upcoming elections.

delete

...and might end in a legitimate genocide. Nice one.

lel, just caught me a kurd

Nigger, k*rds r stealin ur dino juice and farts

They've been shit in the past 10 years desu.

I just miss the old outmaneuver your opponent and attack objectives not stationary targets mentality.

I deeply apologise for insulting your sentiments by my presence

Sure, we stick our jew loving noses everywhere, while you run away to germany like a coward.
I never said I agree with them. SDF is just re-branded YPG, a commie kurdish sepratist organization that Turkey and a bunch of other countries recognize as as terrorists.

Syria is going to be whole again, but not without american alphabet soup agencies operating in it for the rest of time. Enjoy the ride, friend.

This rare breed of nigger is not from Africa.He is probably Jarawas from in the middle of the ocean. How they got there and what their purpose in life is is not yet known. But what is known is that they are blue niggers

The plot thickens

Literally what did he mean by this?

THIS SCARES THE KURD!

>youtube.com/watch?v=fmCaGdRtaF4
الله أكبر
الموت لأمريكا
الموت لإسرائيل
اللعنة على اليهود
النصر للإسلام

genes
not everyone can have a perfect smelly persian beard

>feelsbad man :[

Honestly in this war, only shining persons are Suheil al-Hassan with his comprehension of warfare and generally a brilliant mind on the battlefield, Chechen commanders of IS inghimashi groups and Hezzie squad leaders in small unit tactics. I don't think anyone else deserves a mention, maybe Deir ezZor garrison for their determination.

>Doesn't have the balls to post reply
this really scares the kurd

>took refuge in Greece
ew

>Algeria turns the tide and... Speaks in favour of Syria
Maghrebi on suicide watch

>h-heh assad is making huge gains against ISIS, this war is almost over!
Just wait for the fucking invasion, we'll have Assad's dead body on a rope within months and this anti-American general will be rounded up for treason.

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.320063&lon=40.261459&z=16&m=bs&show=/37277537/Nashad

OOOOOOH

>Maghrebi on suicide watch
He's been dead for awhile though lad.....

I look like this irl, literally the worst possible type of beard. It grows just under my eyes

>Captured #ISIS terrorist claims #SDF and #ISIS worked together to prevent #SAA from capturing #DeirEzzor gas/oil plants
twitter.com/WarfareWW/status/912405896835280896

After Russian general death, most people here are blame US.
Why people really wanna war between RU and US at Syria? It could be happen in near future.

MID RF already blame the US policy in Syria for the death of our General.

Kurds have no Allies in the region. Iran, Iraq, Turkey all have different conflict with them. Except may be ISIS in DeZ.

What are you thinking about it?

go shart yourself

don't worry now it's moved to Canada. A fucking k*rdish lead.

w-why?

motherfuckers

>took refuge in Greece

So do you think things will go violent in Iran?
Does the general population feel betrayed by kurds of Iran chimping out against Iranian interests?

The communal system can in theory work as long as participation rate remain high and the people are civic minded. So far, given the recent elections in the SDF (participation rates around 70%), it could actually work well. Literacy rates in Syria aren't that bad but even then, Marxist inspired movements tend to do well when it comes to improving literacy.

One of the elements of the da'is who were arrested in Deir al-Zour revealed serious information about the US handling of a Kurdish cover.
The security official in Dahesh, who was arrested, confessed to the circumstances surrounding the Kurdish presence in the Asia and the Coughran factory north of Khusham and the circumstances of the cooperation between Da'ash and the Kurds, where the Americans are again trying to deceive the world and legitimize a Kurdish cover to put their hand on Syrian oil.
Prompting one of the Russian military to comment on this dangerous information: it seems that Russia must restore order to the Middle East by eliminating terrorism once and for all!
Returning to the important information, the subject of the news, one of the elements of Dahesh named Mohammed Musa al-Shawash that he was working with a caller under the name of Abu Arab security official in the terrorist organization.
"I and my group received an order from Abu Zayd (the region's emir of the region) to allow the Kurds to enter the Konuk gas plant. After they entered the factory, they filmed," Abu Arab said. A number of videos, while we were absolutely forbidden to shoot them or even enter the place.
I know that the Kurds have entered the laboratories of Asia and Aljufran for the agreement with the Daash, and that the United States aims to unite the ranks of the Kurds and Kurds to fight in a single front against the Syrian army, where the handover of gas and oil to the Kurds to avoid the military attacks of Syrian forces and the Russian Air Force, The Americans are reorienting the fight to fight the Syrian army, relying on the Kurds as a spearhead to control areas rich in gas and oil fields and hand them over to the Americans.
They saw the serious confessions of the security official in this video:

>Why people really wanna war between RU and US at Syria?
Because they're aware US has a chance this way, and economically in 10 years they won't be able to do a thing militarilly, and will be bankrupt in the economics.

literally what did he mean by this?

Also I thought you filtered me you lying spineless menagerie of horse riding persian semen

Alright, worry not, this information will reach who it should.

youtu.be/3tRFJdzQwZw

Jewtube killed the version with nice video and subs

>In pictures: ISIS snipers take out Syrian Army troops in south Damascus
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (10:50 P.M.) – Islamic State sharpshooters in the Yarmouk Camp have systematically begun to target the Syrian Arab Army’s (SAA) perimeter around the predominately Palestinian residential area in southern Damascus.

A string of images released by Amaq Agency on Monday showed ISIS militants shooting SAA troops as they manned checkpoints, outposts and were traversing the capital city

According to the ISIS-tied outlet, some of the targeted people above were rival Free Syrian Army (FSA) militants from rebel-held districts that neighbour the Yarmouk camp.

Despite lengthy and ongoing negotiations, both ISIS and FSA groups are yet to be evacuated from the jihadist-held pocket in southern Damascus.

While the vast majority of Damascus city is in SAA hands, a second larger enclave remains under insurgent control in the East Ghouta farmland a few kilometers outside the capital.
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-isis-snipers-take-syrian-army-troops-south-damascus/
Pics in link

Last week? haven't heard anything about it.
But today celebtation was big(It's very unusual in Iran-Celebration in muharram).

lemme eat some polish food first maybe I will

That's the place. Goddamn the Euphrates is filled with little cities and villages like this, each one of them filled with mines, ATGMs and SVBIEDs.
Sounds like an absolute mess to fight through.
Stating the obvious, but alas the point is where all this will end up to. The "SDF" and the SAA are within arm's reach of one another.
>SOHR
>one fat faggot in London
Based. Also, you don't seem to know how filters work, showing your new. Based once again.

arabitoday.com/article/14039

Are you kidding me?

As opposed to Russia which has an economics smaller than fucking Italy it is a disgusting degenerate subhuman nation and this Syria shit is their final stand which they will lose like they always do.

>No kurdish hot-dog can be the same without proper adition.

No, not Natalia ^^

Well i thought it was weird saying you would filter me when you said it in the context it was in being that I wasn't copypasta, there are programs to block certain posters after you find their isp so I wonder who the new one really is.

Based once again cuck

also learn the difference between your and you're you fucking 12 year old

THIS IS THE DAY
THE DAY OF FREE KURDISTAN
THE REFERENDUM IS OVER SO THIS IS MY LAST POST
THANK YOU ALL FRIENDS

>post yfw when you have been indoctrinated to hate kurds

tell her i said hi
^^

They will soon claim to be descendants of Ancient Hellenistic Greece and that you are Turks invading their land. Enjoy your Biji!

I thought this was common sense when USA supported Kurds when ISIS started losing and the USA public demanded ISIS destruction.

>So do you think things will go violent in Iran?
I doubt.
>Does the general population feel betrayed by kurds of Iran chimping out against Iranian interests?
YES YES YES It's unacceptable.
We have fars,turk,kurd.arab,balooch,turkman,armani and ... here but red line of our people is our borders.
I care about our borders, if kurds don't want to live in Iran they can go to Iraq or syria Kurdistan, i don't care.

>Why people really wanna war between RU and US at Syria?
Because they're dumb
>It could be happen in near future.
No, it won't.

Ok ^^

Greece is brown enough as it is!

>ROTE OF ALL

>Zein, some shitskin from Sweden that run away from the conflict and took refugee there said "hi"

I know i'm a bad influence guys. i'll try to keep it /sg/ & NSDAP goinng forward.

>Why people really wanna war between RU and US at Syria? It could be happen in near future.

Ignorance m8, plain and simple. The big bad Russian bear meme is pushed by these people daily because they fear you guys. They want to push this into war for their own complacency, because they all want to jump in and get a piece because of the past. It's modern day McCarthyism, on an international scale.
I think another fear is (obviously this would never happen) but I believe there is a fear of the US and Russia actually coming together, if you look back to the George W years the perceived coziness between Bush and Putin terrified many of these old guard Russophobes. The idea of us forging a new alliance and actually working together for common interests is the worst fear for them, because they'd be even more irrelevant on their own without being able to play the US against Russia card anymore.