IT WORKED!!! KEEP AT IT!!!

Lets see if we can get every black player to do it next week.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/912301271817838593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dank.

remind me again, why do you want espn and the nfl to go bankrupt?

(((NFL)))

Because they are tools of the globalist media machine. They put global concerns ahead of American interests.

to make sports WHITE again!

Chaos is cathartic.

ofc it fucking worked. this was low hanging fruit

football and sports culture has done a lot of damage socially and to our communities.

ill contribute by not giving a fuck as i never have in my life about the nfl and continue to hide every fucking thread involving it

Worry about your own problems in your shithole drug money dominated country, you poor sad fuck.

Something, something Jews.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/912301271817838593
Drumpf is in on the prank.

Niggers v Trump 2016 is shaping up to be one of Trumps greatest 5d moves ever.

So you've all seen the news let's see some statistics and show why this is great for Trump.

"While some 70 percent of respondents who identified as white said they disagreed with Kaepernick, that number dropped to 40 percent of respondents who identified as a racial minority."

THIS IS KEY. For the past few election cycles blacks already vote 90-95% democrat so offending them by shitting on football players can barely statistically harm him (ESPECIALLY since blacks are only 11% of the population).

His gold comes from White Americans (72-76% of the voting population) which as shown above HEAVILY disprove of these actions. Trump only won white voters 58% - 37%... Even a 2-4 point swing among white voters would lead to a disaster among the left.

Keep pushing this men, no one is getting offended except blacks who already vote heavily democrat so this is our chance

for the lulz

I have to admit I was skeptic at first, but damn, this really did work out well in favor of Trump, even normies seem to distance themselves from this nigger tier bs. He's really painting democrats into a corner by forcing them to support crazy shit or get the wrath of certain minorities.

Niggers
For
Lynching

Maybe when the NFL fires all of it's anti-American players and starts paying taxes I'll watch it again.

Wow, it's like Drumpf is intentionally exploiting the country's pre-existing racial divisions to further his own agenda.

I wonder why people think he's a racist white supremacist... Hmmm really gets my neurons firing

chaosh

>owned by Jews
>funnels working class white man's money into the pockets of rich kikes and niggers
Who the fuck would want such a thing? Even gommies fucking hate sportsball.

Federal tax breaks for chimps running around and Jew media? I would rather watch it burn.

sportsball is surrogate nationalism

While obvious to some, I think it should be said that nobody (r_d, I'm looking at you) should post that, or any relating #'s with your kekistan flags. Once you put your autistic hands on it the movement will instantly lose steam because of the resulting association with the alt-right.

Checked and this.
Being in the south, people waste their entire weekends watching football and mowing their lawns.

Sometimes when you think all is lost and our battles were for naught, ratings start dropping hard. Emmys and NFL. Wonder how the Oscars are going to fare. We should start working on that but I think the entertainers are doing a good enough job all by themselves.

They want to keep being paid millions to catch a ball, which was fine until they also insisted on shaming whites for no good reason during our beloved patriotic group singalong.

White people will put up with an awful lot and remain generous with taxes and consumer dollars, but don't spit on our patriotism. It's the only thing between us and the widespread acceptance of white identity politics.

> yes goyim. Don't let your president take the side of patriotism. You don't want to be called racist do you?

cuck

without sports, people are more likely to be belligerent, hence leading to an earlier Second American Civil War

(((They))) already know. This hasnt been le sekrit club since the Scientology raids. Doesn't mean we aren't still effective.

Remove the panem et circenses and watch the people wake up.

awful lot of 88s on this board l8ley m88

they are kike run bread and circuses

Ok.

NFL = No fans left

1% of all posts end in 88. Shocking but true.

kill yourself sharicuckold

Unseen barriers = glass windows that prevent them from stealing

#blacksontheirknees

>get bullied by chad once

I read the comments on Yahoo news. The articles are always leftist. The comments are right wing. The commenters call for a boycot on november 12.

>off by 2

>tweeting "I hate niggers who get paid to play football" is patriotism

Niggerball and Coonhoop are bread and circus for whites, especially boomers

So pol made this happen?

Sup Forums latched on and it's getting a new spin. #Transleaders is organic Aussie bants. It might have legs.

If we could harness the butthurt you little faggots are projecting at the NFL, we could provide free energy to the world.

Is this just all your desperate attempt to get back at the QB Chad who banged that girl you wanted?

Your a clear idiot if you dont see this is purely for the lulz.

This is our way of spreading chaos and destruction for lols and bleeding the kikes dry. Now get in the oven, nigger.

underrated

Awww, so you're just edgy little faggots. Cute

Chaos is changing the world fag. Its a gud thing. Embrace it or dont. It will consume your life either way

What are you even doing here?

>I came to this thread of things I don't like and now I am upset
>how could this possibly be happening to me?

>t. emotionally challenged oven dodger

End the bread and circus

>implying anyone here cares about 3DPD

Thank God NASCAR doesn't have this shit happening to them.

So, that's Brock's line this week? You guys really need better scripts.

Little by little Sup Forums is becoming the jews

Hes here so hes learning to be a shitposter. Soon the world will turn gray and he will be just as full of hate as the rest of us.

Holy shit, lol. Aren't they supposed to ban you underage retards?

they should cut it out of the uniform.

For starters ESPN is owned by Disney and ESPN, Disney, NFL are part of the convergence.

>Modern day negro worship

american sports are the biggest pushers of nigger worship in the country

for the lulz indeed

thats what pol is about

thats what it always will be about

fuck the shills and sceptics

42 bub. And i come here for the news. As well as anonomous shitposting

stop worshiping niggers for running into each other

You do know that the leftards and controlled media watch this board, don't you?

That's even more pathetic....

>remind me again, why do you want espn and the nfl to go bankrupt?
It'll be funny.

Sure thing. Whats the official age to be involved with creating hate?

AGREE.

Don't let this slide.
This whole thing is a negative for them.
They may not understand the long term
net effects it will have on BOTTOM LINES
and JEWS ONLY UNDERSTAND BOTTOM
LINES.
Let the Jew know that - he is either with
US or against US.

BUMP

Shouldn't be hard to manipulate these bastards

Yep, and they get to roll around in our shit with us.

The Jew is always against us. Gas them all or deport them to Israel but they can't stay here.

Bullshit. Post source or fuck off.

because they are niggers and jews respectively. God you spics are so damn stupid.

Sports breeds division amongst a population, and keeps people distracted.
It's the modern day Roman arena. As everything collapses around you, at least you'll be entertained? These games mean nothing.

Niggers tackling like niggers is literally the reason that CTE is even a thing.
>alright Bobby, wrap him up with your arms and never lead with your head!
>OK coach!
>DaQwayrius'o launches himself headfirst into everyone at 1000mph
>sorry Bobby, DaQwayrius'o tackles better, he'll get the start
>league ends up full of brain damaged hood rats running headfirst into everything and everyone
>Wtf I have brain damage now fucking wypipo

Usually it goes away after you become an adult...

He's called one-eyed Brad now.

Because you cuck, it's fun to pour gasoline on this fire. We don't need a deeper reason than that, but it's also part of the political meme massacre- we get the coloreds and the leftists and everyone else incredibly butthurt by doing this.

Here's your (you) you slimy arsed fat stinking putrid faggot

for shits and giggles.

Bread and circus

No really. It keeps them distracted. We want to burn it down so they can get mad at real blacks instead of just at footballers on a screen.

What goes away? Being red pilled about the jew? Race realism? Wanting to see an end to PC culture and Marxist subversion of my children in the public school system?

its run by jews and scams trillions.

Kek
#TransleadershipNFL
#TRANSLEADERSHIP
#TakeAKnee

>espn goes out of business
>t. CBS exec

You realise this is economic terrorism right goys...?

lol

Good.

>economic terrorism

It's how the race war starts.