Will you take responsibility, user?

Will you take responsibility, user?

ive always wondered, are there actual animals with those kind of fluff balls in their ears or is it an entirely aesthetic thing adopted by animu.

Yep, can't wait to fuck both of them.

[X] Punch Tamamo in the face and then later say "I tripped"
[X] Repeat process x10000000

Of course.
I can't wait to cuddle with both of them.
We would make a really happy family ;___;

Why would you do this?
Bullying is bad.

>ever having kids with your waifu
Sorry. I would be a horrible parent. My kid wouldn't make it to a year unless my waifu did literally everything for it. I'm too angry and destructive for such a thing as a family.

He's not bullying. He said he tripped and accidentally hit them.

>Fuck a fox.
>Get a cat.
How does that work?

Seems like I'll have to do some CULLING of the fox population.

She is a dog though.

Then you don't deserve having a waifu.
Romantic relationship is created by the efforts of two people.

You don't have to have kids. The fuck is this shit? You can have romance without kids. Are you the same weirdo from the other waifu thread?

Don't anons from the /fgog/ say she's really a jackal?

touch fluffy tail(s) [x]

No, the translatation is shit. In nip she basically says a very powerful fox witch yokai thing.

Then she's not a dog.
I'm still confused about fox to cat transition.

Berserk Tamamo is a cat because she's stupid. I guess baby is stupid like a Berserk becasue its a baby?

Kittens have them, cats don't.

Some cats do. Plenty of animals do. Google it.

Jesus fuck.

No. I am simply answering to your :>unless my waifu did literally everything for it
and
>I'm too angry and destructive for such a thing as a family.

If your waifu wanted a child, would you really be so heartless to her like that?

So, daughteru thread? Post you're daughteru(s).

She is a fox. But she thinks she is a cat and act like a dog. She isn't called Retard Cat for nothing.

So a feline genuinely is adequate as well?

Absolutely

Fuck yes. Tamamo red >>> Tamamo blue

I don't see how I'm being heartless. Plenty of couples can't have a family even when they would want to for a variety of reasons. There's nothing wrong with it. I can't really guilty over it.The males on my dad's side of the family have neurological problems anyway. I've been the worst by far, and I don't think it would be a good idea in anyway. I'm fucking crazy, and had enough shit when I was little with wires hooked up to my face and marker on my head. Like I said too I'm pretty, um, mean. My dad's father had a bunch of seizures, for example. He beat the shit out of my dad and sold his dog off when he was in school and shit like that. My own father watches ancient aliens like it's a documentary and thinks if you go outside you'll get shot by everyone and everything. I really don't have the health for child rearing. We would have much more freedom and fun and romance being together and not trying to make a massive mistake. From my mom's side have shit like flat feet, split open heels, and a really bad back. Borderline diabetic I worry so things never heal. My bloodline should should die and I'm a curse. My waifu deserves better than me.

Sorry for blogshit.

No. You love them both equaly.

>bad Magical Amber

wew

Nope.

Holy shit, that's deep.
Here, have a cute fox.

Objection.
Servants can't have children unless they're materialized.

Counter argument
I have like nine grails

I want to make childs with Tamamo.

But user.

Genetic problems aside, if you were capable of being with your waifu without issues don't you think you'd be fine with your child?

What do you mean without issues? I am nothing but issues.

Well I mean without too many issues. Your father and his father were both fine with their partners right? and your father seemed to have improved over his father just from what I can tell there.

Does that mean that Gil can impregnate Rin?

I would just rather not deal with it. Like I said I'm the worst so far. I've pretty much bankrupted everything pretty hard with how shitty I am. I can't even really feel too bad about it because it's just how it is. I just hate it. Sometimes I think I should fuck off from her since I'm just no good as far as I'm concerned.

That's kawaii as fuck :3

>sticking it in a furry

>Furry

I need to re-read her profile.
I like her a lot really although I find it funny how she wants to kill the other Tamamo.

Every Tamamo want to kill the other Tamamo.

For what reason though. Also, if it's nine of them does that mean she can fall into all classes including Avenger and Ruler?

Probably. She is a God, and she was killed by people and all that.

Sweet. I hope we get to see them soon.

Of course.

I suspect that there is probably one Tamamo for every class.

>For what reason though
By proving themselves superior to the original they will sublimate the original, and become the central defining Tamamo no Mae. It's similar to the Hassans that want to own their name.

So, Tamamo Shielder just uses an oversized mirror to reflect all attacks?

Ah. I was thinking it was just for gaining more tails kinda like
>Kill another Tamamo
>Gain tail

She regains her tails just by getting stronger.

Ah, well that's good.
Still like them all equaly.

Only one of those two appeared to me on that Bog-tier gacha.

Fuck blue ranger, Red ranger is the best.

Riyo is based

Fate/Highlander?

And then the artist that made Elena drew her with Gudako's specifications.

Absolute mad man

More like absolute BASED!

How would look avenger class Tamamo and what would her NP be?

Now that I think about it, is Galahad the only Shielder we'll going to get or we could get Ajax or other shield users / defenders too?

Avenger Tamamo would steal me from my waifu I bet.
I'm not sure how to feel about that.
I'm serious, I could see it happening, just from the edgy version of her legend it would have as a result fitting so well with me.

GO was a mistake.

I legitimaly believe that there should be a drawthread where you can request only (and only) your waifu holding your baby. Also
Teme wa bukorushu tearu!

What is the "edgy" version of her legend?
Also, shouldn't Avenger class be exclusive to Angry Manjew?

No I mean it would just be a different take on it. She would likely be an angered vengeful Tamamo over the events of her life there and being killed and all. That's just how I see it going. Some kind of a twisted frustration into hate of "Why can't I be loved? What did I do wrong? I know I'll show them" kind of anti hero thing. Like how Jeanne Alter is.

>Also, shouldn't Avenger class be exclusive to Angry Manjew?
That was fanon to begin with, and is now non-canon with the inclusion of the Count of Monte Cristo (Edmond Dantes) as Avenger.

Damn. Now I image how would batshit insane Tamamo behave.
Too scary for me.

Pic related shows a moment just before she snaps and kills everyone.

Damn, not my waifu but I will go to hug her, and if I find a Tamamo fag I would just go to him and throw to her inmediatly and say "Hug her, NOW"

Even her last ascension art is sad.

No it would be after she died. She would still be sad by the events, but rather than being nice about it like in everything else she's enraged and hateful over it. She would feel that she was just misunderstood and never deserved it, but it's too late now. No going back.
Until you hug her and make her cry all over you.

I'm pretty glad I rolled her. Even if she's not my waifu. Casko is still a 10/10

I bet caster would be more happy with budda-san or volt :^)

I never played mobage and I started F/GO because of her.

You guys need to stop, you are making me want to make her my waifu, I have one and I refuse to let her go.
Harem is impossible, so that's also a no, she can be our little sister-like, that's ok?

Even if these fanarts are sad, I really like them.
That's just the speculation, but they may show us a little how depressed she was when everyone around, wanted to kill her.

Good job user. Always stay loyal to your waifu.

She says she's a yakan, which is basically a kind of jackal.

I do admit it is hard to stay loyal, but I want to be loyal, yet I always feel pity and sadness for this type of characters and always try to see if there is a way to help them. Glad to see that at least there are people who can help Tamamo.
Talking about Tamamo, just how strong is she, exactly?

Didn't Tamamo no Mae possess a stone after death and spend a few centuries cursing the shit out of anyone who approached anyway?

Jackals aren't native to Japan. There's no such thing as a mythological jackal. What she says is just a variant of the kitsune thing.

Yup. Always a favorite part of the story to me.
I would imagine Avenger Tamamo would have access to some kind of miasma.

Tell me when this happened and who got preggy?

>Talking about Tamamo, just how strong is she, exactly?

Let's say an A rank Servant has a power of 100 units, Tamamo with one tail is 9. With each tail she regain, her power is multiplied by 9. 81 at 2 tails, 729 at three and so. 9 tails Tamamo would have then 9^9 units of power, she would basicaly destroy the ever living shit out of any Servant who would dare fight her. Even at three tails she is damn powerful and very few Servants would be able to keep up with her.

She is a god and according to Japanese mythology, a nine tailed foxes are pretty much omnipotent.
Basically, it depends on how many tails she has, but even with one she could be overpowered, but because of being summoned as a servant, almost all of her divine powers are sealed.

In other words, she can go from weak servant to "Broken-Tier that would make the likes of Heaven Ascencio DIO shivers" right? Goddess Waifus really have some nice things, either if they are destructuve or hard-to-kill
And I believe, at least from Extra, she really have the best sense of fashion on that game and I kinda wish to learn to draw just to draw my in those clothes, they are very well designed so pros to whoever waifu her.

Wada improved a lot.

That's very nice of you.
It's rare to see people acknowledge other people waifus like that.

I love her

I agree
>It's rare to see people acknowledge other people waifus like that
It is really is?

People usually trash other's wives

People love to trash Tamamo because she was a courtisan during her life.

Same goes for Nero basically. Just retarded shitposting.

Tits.

>fox
Yeah, about that.

CASTRATION KICK

Basically this.
There are always people calling her a slut, a whore etc. and there are always purityfags who always catch the bait and try to defend her with everything they got.