Africa is literally all mud huts

>africa is literally all mud huts
what did Sup Forums mean by this?

Created and funded by the White man

anywhere that doesn't have white, jew or Chinese is a shithole

poltards BTFO

i guess africans can into technology after all

lol are you stupid?

africa would have been the richest country in the world if WE, the whites, didn't destabilize them. We still do to rip them and their goods off.

White men are the cancer for africa. We are responsible for their wars and destabilisation.

Pic of city built by the White man, we had to take the resources to secure our superiority

>africa would have been the richest country
>the richest country

it's like I'm dead but I can still see

pretty much

>white mans fiction of a black future
TopKek

Sup Forums's perception of Africa is 60 years behind. They have not opened their eyes to the realities of Western investment, Chinese investment, and Resource extraction and manufacturing going on in the subcontinent.
This is probably a good thing, since when Sup Forums finally opens it's eyes it will be too late

Apart from the fact, that bongo bongo villages attacked each other daily and ate the dead, because they didn't have a common language until the white man arrived - if we'd closed of africa they would still be competing with gorillas for top of the food chain.

Please, i've been to 28 african countries for my line of work - niggers are completely useless.

Africa is the shit of civilization. All they do Is fuck and procreate and make more useless Africans. If they just starved to death, then it might level out the population. But countries keep sending them food and money. So what do they do? Fuck and make more Africans that need more food and money

is your line of work getting on your knees and blowing african buisness men?

>africa
>richest country

Lel keep on living in the past white man. Your endangered species have destabilized the world for much too long

We waz space kangz until the white man came along

Atleast they are fucking. with beta males like you running around, surely the white race will die,

More like, when i finally chimp out to develop a biological weapon that attacks nigger dna.

All I know is that every African wants to come to the USA and be a nig. Just stay in your amazing Africa.

their dictators are the ones ruining their own continent. a stable africa means they wont benefit from their own corruption and power. and why should the west interfere anymore than it already has? its up to theirselves to prove they can build a democratic society

if they where so strong, why was it so easy to invade them?

that's a nice fantasy user. glad you have hobbies.

I dont know.

What i do know is that many African men beg on their knees to come to Europe.

We waz kangz we waz in nig space we had rockets and sheet

Yeah they have one cable connecting the entire continent to the internet. You can see satellite photos of Africa at night and it's still lights out basically everywhere. Or you can actually go there and see that it's still a shithole, just with some sail fawns n chinese .

Funny how resource rich Africa yet the niggers couldn't figure out to harvest en masse until whites came along and taught them. Literally the only way niggers learned any remote form of civilization has been via exploitation by other races. In South Africa they're trying to redistribute white wealth to all the niggers including share equity in the jewel mines owned by whites cause they can't do shit themselves.

And i will get payed for it, which makes it even better.

Look, blacks living in a city built by whites. Wow, looks like I'm a #bullprepper now

>one of the most extensively colonized places in Africa

Name one place that is majority Africans that isn't a complete shit hole you cant
They are an inferior species.

>africa would have been the richest country in the world if WE, the whites, didn't destabilize them
niggers would still be eating dirt and rocks while living in small tribes who go to war with each other when a cloud in the shape of Umutu the goat God appears in the sky

>An entire economy fuelled by taxi drivers.
Absolutely amazing

I-is that Anglin in the bottom left?

>africa would have been the richest country in the world
kek. can't believe so many fell for such obvious b8.
Good work.

How's Japan a shit hole enlighten me almighty one

Africa would be actualy XX century Europe tier if the migration went the oposite way and blacks would be treated the same way whites are treated right now

You realise that's Jakarta, right?

I agree, fellow white man

He is stupid but so are you.

Human history is comprised of conquests. Winners and Losers. You don't want people coming and taking your shit? Stop them. If you can't, shut the fuck up and hope that after you're enslaved that at some point they have the generosity to release you or your descendants.

You fucking crybaby.

Is that you aristotleclone?