Berserk

>tfw just fapped to the Griffith and Princess sex scene

I'm a horrible person, aren't I?

Why do you think you're horrible ? Princessu been wanting that white haired dik like forever ?

My liege, you've been NTR'd

>The pound sounds in the eclipse

>Kid born from the corpse of his mother.
>Adopted by a mercenary band.
>Life is hard and shit. Kid Guts is raped in the ass, but he kill the rapist.
>He grow. Now he's a cool strong teenager.
>Meets Griffith, he wants the "D".
>Fast forward. They're good friends now, but Griffith still want his "D".
>Guts help Griffith to become really powerful, and to have some political influence.
>Muh Game of Thrones argument. Stupid nobility dies and Griffith need to have sex with the little daughter of the king, just to get more power.
>Holy fuck, there are some freaks that become monsters. Is this the same world?
>Kiaska wants the "D" too, and she receive it. We have a cool relationship now.
>"Hey bro, I'm leaving. Thanks for the memories and all, but I'm leaving".
>Griffith dissapointed. He turns crazy. Now he have sex with the princess. But he's caught. All the band is now an enemy of the crown.
>Almost all band of the hawk is killed. The survivors and Guts rescue Griffith. He have been tortured for a long time, and he lost it all. He don't even want the "D" anymore.
>More monsters. Griffith is now like a helpless baby.
>The wheel of fate is spinning.
>Almighty gods give to Griffith the chance of becoming a god.
>He accepts, and all his friends are now sacrifices for the demons.
>Almost all die, but Guts and Kiaska. Hard party (the "red wedding" is a joke compared to this).
>Griffith is now called Femto. He's like Batman, but with super-divine powers.
>He rape Kiaska while Guts watch them. During this event Guts lose an arm and his right eye.
>Shit.
>-oh wait! A skull knight save them, but they are still sacrifices for the demons.
>After a few weeks, he's a vengeful badass. Kiaska have amnesia, and don't talk anymore due to the mental trauma.

[END OF THE GOLDEN AGE ARC]

Griffith is so pretty it's practically lesbianism!

Except Griffith is swoll from all the swordsmanship and battling.

OMNG SPOILARS

>not fapping to the Griffith and Casca rape scene

Why is Griffith so handsome lads?

He's a twink. Guts is handsome.

Guts is handsome. Griffith is pretty.

>tfw griffith don't discriminate if you bring him some cash
why is he so based?

>rape

delete this

Fuck off Griffith.

Griffith would only fap to Gatsu

hey i did.

>Not fapping to this
What are you? Not a true fan?

will guts and griffith become friend again ?

So is the shitty anime actually skipping the lost children arc or is that just a rumor? Because if they're skipping the best fight of the series you might as well just not even bother with it

As someone that has read a lot of doujins, this is a pretty awful angle to have chosen. it doesn't nearly tell us enough, for all we know they could've been playing baseball

>skipped
>censored to hell
Pick one

I always though Guts and Serpico were much better looking desu

Also anybody else wish casca just died in the eclipse?

>Kiaska

Casca is a disgusting nigger and will hang on the day of the rope! 14/88!

kek, seriously though. Her retardation plot has been stretched thin and it feels like her only use to the story at this point is to make us feel anger at her while feeling sorrow for Guts. I wouldn't have been opposed to her surviving the eclipse if it her plot was resolved a while ago, and I get she's also needed cause she's the last semblance of hope for Guts if she died he probably would have batshit insane at the eclipse. But man, also I would've preferred everybody in his party be new at this point and for Guts to have moved on and find another woman (idk maybe Farnese). The prospect of her getting healed by some magical elf king also sounds retarded desu, and I know if she gains her sanity back either Miura will do something enraging like ntr and have her want to go back to Griffith or pull the corny "ain't no fury like a woman scorned" bs.

>ywn have a yandere Griffith bf
why live?

how many progressive points would this series have gotten if Miura had just up and had Grif and Guts be a gay couple and just made the manga into Boys Love with Castle Sieges and Demons: the Series

nah. there are worst things to fap to. you just haven't gotten there.