Overlord

Anime and Manga discussion

sorry for getting the other thread deleted

Other urls found in this thread:

overlordvolume10.blogspot.be/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop being a retard, Narberal. And start wearing panties! No wonder every male you meet tries to stick it in.

So what happend? I went to take a piss and when I came back the thread was deleted.

I posted a certain link. I thought he would just delete the post, not the entire thread

Time to listen to the second drama CD again.

You fucking retard, you should now the rules by now.

God bless who ever is getting these from 2ch or pixiv or wherever.

The mod sure active if you want to do that shit again wait for 600 replied+

Please point me to the rule that says posting fanfic links aren't allowed

I am the one getting like 70% of them from 2ch, tough i did get the link to their storage around christmans from a fellow user.
Thank the artist instead.And curse him cause he does not have a fucking link to download them all.

*Christmas
Why did i even write christmans?What does it even mean?I need more sugar.

so anyone who doesn't like Overlord can just post the link and instantly get our threads deleted?

Either he meant unsaid of rules how these threads work now with this yenpress payroll mod or he IS the mod.

why erase the previous thread? We were talking quietly?

It deserved to be deleted, this 24/7 shit is annoying.
Can't you simply wait for a whole chapter and do a proper thread instead of this shitty circle jerk?

Shalltear is mai waifu.

Everyone knows that if you post the link the thread gets deleted, it's been like this ever since the mod started deleting the threads. Why do you think anons throw a fit whenever someone posts the link?

What am I looking at here?

Mod gets paid by yenpress.

>instead of this shitty circle jerk?
You must be new to Sup Forums.

>asking redditors to do things properly

Why not ignore the thread and move on?

I'm guessing it's a slime with animal ears and a tail.

How long till this mod gets something better to do?
Till the fanfic is complete? Forever?

Bukubuku wearing tanuki cosplay.

A tanuki slime. I see.

You know if it annoys you so much, you can always do something else. That's what I do most of the time.

oh i see she is in a teapot.

and we're putting up with this because?

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Thanks fampai. That makes a lot of sense now.

Sure, if you can make people wait a week for tomo-chan threads as well

Eat a dick

>Everyone knows that if you post the link the thread gets deleted

Now all the SAO shitposters know how to ruin our threads.

Thanks

Because we can't do anything about it?

So, about power level. Chair is supposed to be one of the strongest boss of Nazarik. A Raid boss, but Ainz beats her alone.

How can I consider credible a raid with 1500 players (many of them lv 100) when just an experienced player well equipped can knock out one of the most powerful NPC?

>implying there's anything you can do about it even if you weren't a submissive faggot

Manga and anime discussion? lol right.

>Now all the SAO shitposters know how to ruin our threads.
The threads are alredy being ruined by redditors and power level shit.

She can be considered a Raid boss only within Nazarick , furthermore Ainz knew all her skills making everything way easier.

Why can't you just wait and have proper discussion?

I'm sure your threads aren't ruined by it just being a general itself.

Because Nazarick is a whole fortress and not just 7 level 100 NPCs. Now go away this has been explained before.

Inside Nazarick, Guardians get a buff to stats to make them Raid-boss tier

she's one of the strongest guardians because she manages the first three floors and does guerrilla attack shit in a maze-like area, whittling people down as they also deal with pop spawns

she's definitely less effective in a straight up fight

threadly reminder to reply only in moderation to newfags, filter and ignore those who seeks to derail discussion.

have a nice day dear nazarick zealots,

>I'm sure your threads aren't ruined by it just being a general itself.

except we're getting new content to discuss about everyday unlike most the other "generals" on Sup Forums.

why does this one bother you so much?

the pedo inside me, says to go for vampire DFC.
but my dick goes for Gamma.

>lol
Fuck off.

I see, I had missed this.

There's a reason they're called FLOOR GUARDIANS fampai, they get buffs and have synergy withe floors they manage, most guardians depend of guerilla type tactics, except for Gargantua.

From blue-ray special 4 (part1) a raid is a group:
"In Yggdrasil, the maximum size of a raid was five parties of six people each, or 30 people in total. Apart from exceptional cases like guild battles or fighting a World-Class enemy"

If you like Nabe you're still a pedo

she's still a minor

body>age.

She presumably also fights with a lot of minions in Nazarick.

FB-Ai finds a way.

Is Shalltear really bi? She only does it with girls right?

That isn't the physical form of a minor. Also, she isn't human, so you can't apply the same standards.

Are you that retarded?

No, she goes for whatever floats her boat and there's an awful lot of things that float her boat.

What do you expect from fighting with one who knows all her settings?
The case would be different if the opponent was in her floor, and oblivious to most of her setting, as it should be. Giving her a difficulty of a raid boss.

she'd probably do it with anything that moves, and probably several things that don't move

remember, laundry list of fetishes

lol rofl xd ahah eheh :) ;) c:

Yet no man has ever caught her attention, apart from Ainz, isn't that more likes she's lesbian except for him?

Saged, reported, called the police.

SEASON 2 WHEN?

Clearly you are retarded.

add ignore+silent report to that. all is well.

why sage when you can just post the link and delete the thread?

add silent report to that. all is well.

Did the kingdom actually manage to dispose Ulbert's prototype?

Npcs get a massive buff while inside Nazarick.

At least 1/3 of the opponents were ai mercenaries(ai is retarded) that weren't max level.

The Average MMO player is fucking retarded

Shalltear had an entire floor of misc npcs as backup.

Those dumb motherfuckers probably lagged themselves out with that many people.

When you see groups that big in an MMO they tend to not be a large group of actually skilled players. They instead are just a small clique that may have some skilled people in it using dozens/hundreds of others as disposable farming tools.. Eg in log horizon Krusty leads DDD and has top tier 1 of a kind gear out the ass. Meanwhile his 3rd in command's gear has a ridiculously drastic decrease in quality.

Shalltear generally had help from the guild members since they wanted to be cheap and not pay gold to revive her if they could get away with it.

Nah, maybe Renner is going to use it as altar for her demon turning cerimony.

we haven't heard a thing about it since it got left here

That thing is a real Pandora's Box, imagine a Civil War does erupt Philip as the leader of the Rebel Faction activates it and ends up getting the blame for almost destroying the Entire Kingdom since Momon can't help them because he's bound to E-Rantel so the Kingdom asks Nazarick to take over the Kingdom and banish the demons.

We keep shitting out links and threads until someone does something about the fag mod.
Why is everyone such a pussy?

Nothing will happen unless you email Hiro.

Great resolution.

this

if deleting fanfic links was allowed then he would also be banning people who are posting them but he can't.

This link is related to the discussion at hand

overlordvolume10.blogspot.be/

I miss cancerous assholes like Accelspammer who would react to retarded mods being retarded by shitting everything into oblivion.
I'd rather have that sort of cancer than this faggotry.

Yeah, user, let's just allow this stupid mod to do what he wants and enforce non-existant rules, that's so much better.

I want to be caught under the mistletoe with Narberal at the Adventurer's Guild Christmas Celebration!

So the dwarves speak like The Witcher ones or LOTR. I was expecting something else but I guess stereotypes are stereotypes

>.be
Hello Belgium.

You are absolutely retarded. Lurk more.

Wrong fanfic.

Renner probably will activate it to plunge the Kingdom to even more chaos and make Nazarick looks even better when they swoop in to "rescue and liberate" the common folks.

I think he is talking about the member of the Silver Faggots who was a thief and spoke like a hillbilly.
I didn't realize he was a dwarf. Does that mean "Lighting Bolt" is one too?

We got the character sheets for the three knights of the Empire and there wasn't a dwarf.

There is no race indication on "humanic" races character sheets.
Even Aura and Mare are classified as human race.

You did it, just so you can get the thread deleted right. And start yours instead.

O you. What's the point?

>Jircniv could not help but muse that he might be the first Emperor in the history of the Empire to go bald.

JUST

True, I just got confused because he mentioned he and that guy came from a similar place, so I thought he was talking about the dwarf's homeland, but it seems he was just talking about shitty places in general.

Not bending over to stupid mods.

Actually, maybe the box is to expose Renner as the one behind all these chaos?

Would Demiurge for 1 sec think that Renner ain't dangerous? Get her to do shit then get her killed. 2 birds 1 stone.

Dorfs are short as fuck idiot. That and having beards are a defining characteristic. Since neither of the knights are short nor have beards then they aren't dorfs.

>O you. What's the point?

>mod keeps deleting threads that aren't breaking the rule
>Asian Moot sees mod's deletion history
>notices he's deleting legit threads
>mod gets BTFO

I'm just reaching here and have no idea how the janitor structure works behind the scene but since we're not breaking any rules I'm going to keep posting the fanfic link.

I know what dwarfs are you shitlord.
I'm just pointing out that elves and dwarf still have "human race" on their sheets.

Then why Nazarick bother with trying to uplift her to an Area Guardian?

I know that and I never implied otherwise you guzzling fag.

Nemuldabaoth when?