Shit. Huge tweet. Well pol?

Shit. Huge tweet. Well pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

charlotteobserver.com/sports/nascar-auto-racing/thatsracin/article129529084.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>le cant win a championship guy

Nascar should nut up and tell him to delete the tweet

Liberals are going to like NASCAR now.

What a timeline.

You have the freedom to petition the government for redress of grievances and the NFL has the freedom to fire unpatriotic niggers

The fact that anyone still watches the NFL just shows how pozzed america is in the first place
>has never been to a single NASCAR race
>being this retarded

His dad would have beat his ass for that tweet

NFL is a private corporation, they don't have to respect free speech any more than youtube does. If the player's protests affects sales then you bet your ass NFL Corp will crack down on it. The issue isn't that the players are protesting, but rather that they are doing it on company time

He is talking about Unite the Right Rally.

Fucking how does the kiwi understand the truth here about nascar more than any muricans in this thread

What in the fuck

don't liberals always say
>"THE 1ST ONLY PROTECTS YOU FROM THE GOVERNMENT! YOU ARE NOT FREE FROM CONSEQUENCES! :^)"

Surprised that they do not like their own logic being thrown right back at them...

NHRA is the motor sport of true patriots

Yup, this is a cut and dry case of them getting their own medicine and not liking it

if the NFL, NASCAR, or any other company for that matter, decided to fire their employees for "unpatriotic" behavior, could that be considered discrimination? Is discrimination based on political beliefs covered anywhere in the law? Could this be a move to gain more control over private enterprise?

Its extremely clear in that they don't even know who runs it, imagine Brian France doing anything to Jr just makes me laugh
>expecting logical consistency

Lets see if you are saying this same line next time one of your e-celeb alt right faggots gets banned from their favorite social media platform

can't this apply to nazis too

>Is discrimination based on political beliefs covered anywhere in the law?
Only in some states, I believe. Of course, that only applies to political statements made outside of your workplace and work hours, so the NFL players have no legal argument.

It's like he has no idea what they're protesting.

Oh....
Thanks mnt dew American

social media participation should be a human right at this point

So what about Sup Forums? We were not allowed to make peaceful protests, does that mean that Sup Forums will make an violent revolution in the future?

>David (((Weinstein))) retweeted
are you a jew, or are you following one?
is it so hard to post a screenshot of the original tweet from the guy's own page instead of some kike's retweets?

Huge ignorant and uninformed words from the least educated overpaid morons in America. Re-tweeted and shared by brainlets.

> Really makes you think...
So, lets think for a minute :

> All Americans are granted rights 2 Peaceful protest
Yes they are including the president. Ignorant pussies seemingly want to show their ass and have their words but believe the president shouldn't be allowed such a right.

> Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
Whose out in the streets violently opposing free speech? Liberals

Thanks for the brainlet quote Dale. Showing time and time again that shit tier brains are incapable of understanding the implications and suggestions of profound quotes they toss on social media.

This timeline was sealed on 9/23 and its already evident that its off to a great start.

y no protest murrica is warmongering police state with BTFO military budget?

this. wish his dad was still around after he was gone nascar just went to fucking trash

>(((peaceful revolution)))

No, dale, you're a white 1%er. You're the first to get the rope when the peaceful revolution happens. Your dad died like a bitch and doesn't deserve to lick Richard Petty's shoes.

If they can fire you for being accused of being a nazi they can fire you for being anti-american

What did the white privilege cuck say? That looked cringe worthy

the NFL will ban kneeling as soon as it starts to hurt them

theres no freedom of speech here, its a business

As long as that military budget is used to BTFO niggers when the break the law, I don't see an issue.

y u no protest criminal shitskins?

This.
May the Sarge forever be in charge.

Kill all niggers. They are the ones in the wrong but thanks to the Jews they genuinely think they're being oppressed and that white people should have their lives ruined as a result

Peaceful protests.

The instant they stop being peaceful the police have every right to crush your skull with a club.

agreed. so why is the entire board throughing a hissy fit and pretending to be morally outraged about a guy fucking kneeling

big if true

he said we're "granted" rights

i have rights because I'm not afraid of jail and death. nobody "granted" me anything.

Because a bunch of niggers who make more money in one year than 99.9% of Americans will ever see have the fucking gall to claim black people are oppressed and held down in this country.

Yes, niggers with zero skills apart from throwing a ball making literally millions of dollars....complain that they are being oppressed and sheeeiiiittt

Liberals say that? Never heard them say it, only conservatives.

Liberals don't believe actions should have consequences

Anyone else kind of feel bad for the left?

The whole "revolution" thing, the way they tried to hype themselves up with anger and kick those statues they toppled as if they were statues of dictators who were personally responsible for the deaths of their family, there's something so sad and aimless about it. It's like they're desperate for some kind of purpose or meaning for their lives, so they try to emulate the stuff they learned about as kids, except they don't actually have anything to fight against.

yeah i don't need socialized security. i know how to shoot a gun and can damn well take care of myself.

They were literally doxxing people at the Unite the Right rally, getting them fired, and then bragging about how what they were doing was both legal and justified.

If he was talking about Charlottesville it would make sense too

We Alinsky now.

This right here. They even had their celebrity cultural figures promoting the out a racist account

Anyone else would lose their job for that shit, now it's okay if your paycheck is at least six figures.

Okay, was that an acceptable thing to do, or is Trump right when he calls for the kneelers to be fired? One or the other

Left wants a nigger-revolution but they will get 14/88-revolution - and they can blame themselves for running it the violent way.

That's the point.

>they don't have to respect free speech any more than youtube does.
until YouTube is made a public utility, seeing as YouTube is essentially THE video platform and if you're kicked off of YT, you're effectively frozen out of the marketplace

good luck with that argument in the future lol

If a player was fired, I bet the first thing they'd try to argue is some kind of ideological/political discrimination and if they have to justify nazi firings, they'll argue an exception for hate-speech.

It really depends on what their contracts say. If there is something about "disgracing the NFL organization" then maybe they can use it as grounds for breaking the contract.

The answer is yes.

no , its not protected

He was clearly directing that at antifa faggots, since they're the only ones preventing peaceful protests, not people protesting the NFL.

>All Americans R Granted the right 2
I'm sorry, am I supposed to take this childish drivel seriously?

He's on his way out and could never achieve the success his father had. If it wasn't for his last name, he would have been out of NASCAR years ago.

It's funny how the negro football league is allegedly "protesting" against systematic racism. I mean, fucking really? Like 99.8% of professional athletes are niggers, and they're making tens of millions of dollars annually. Do these knuckle-dragging apes not have any fucking awareness at all? How are they being oppressed? And by whom are they being oppressed by? Black Lives Matter was founded on the lie that Michael Brown was gunned down while peacefully surrendering with his hands in the air. This entire fucking charade has gone on for far too long.

Meme the players to strike. That will either bring the NFL down or get rid of most of the nigs.

>man gets famous because of daddy
>man never achieves success
>man retires early
>man tweets something
>i'm supposed to give a shit
He should marry Danica and have a bunch of failure kids.

I literally today filled out a classic Republican purity test as part of a job application. Should we pull out of Afghanistan, is unilateral, unprovoked military action okay, classic neocon stuff

Allowed to operate as a monopoly, which means congressional oversight, i.e.: not really

Supreme Court ruled just a few months ago that "hate speech" is free speech, so that wouldn't change anything.

charlotteobserver.com/sports/nascar-auto-racing/thatsracin/article129529084.html

dude's a fag

Thanks kiwi for keeping this thread bumped with the greatest racer of all time. I cried like a baby when he died

If you want to stay morally pure and righteous in the middle of a dismal shitshow you end up like cato the younger. This is not an era of lions, it's an era of jackals.

what's the job?

they don't believe their actions should have consequences

He's like bill burr. Was pretty based till his wife sucked the soul out of him.

goddamn he's a turbobrainlet saying "R granted rights 2". embarrassing af

what aobut that black dude who got mauled by the cops in las vegas? He was a rich NFL player but that didn't stop the police from profiling him. Or Lebron James getting his home vandalized saying his family was unwelcome in their neighborhood. Sounds like they are experiencing racism to me.

Also LOL @ the idea that if one person in a group is well off then that means no one in the group can claim to face systematic oppression.. I guess with your logic white people face no oppression given that Trump is a billionaire?

Montel Williams just re-tweeted this.
Dale may be something of a leftist.

Nobody really cares about NASCAR outside of the crashes anyway. Too soon?

/turnleft/ here

Chevy fags exposed

He's too rich is the problem, he's in his own little world. That's just how it is

>muh principles
Will you cunts ever grow up?

Gone to race
in a better place.
RIP Eliminator.

This
If I started saying gas the kikes race war now to customers you can bet I’d be fired even though I have “free speech”

says the left that silences opposition at every chance they get.

The complete 180 they've done from a sort of hyper libertarian
>want to have a domain name? Too bad, private companies can do whatever they like and that includes running you off the internet
to
>the president criticising the NFL violates their free speech rights
Is amazing, but the infuriating thing is that none of them ever realise the contradiction

Truth.

The wrong Dale died.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. is a leftist? I don't know why, but that surprises me.

Truth.

wtf why are people disagreeing with Trump when he's so based????
NASCAR should fire him for this shit...

>He should marry Danica and have a bunch of failure kids.
S A V A G E

Well fags drive Subarus and Prius' typically.

Companies aren't free from consequence, either. It's a little bit different when you have a company that is made to provide a service for communications and they ban someone that hasn't gone against their TOS vs someone speaking out about their beliefs while under contract in a way that goes against that company's policies.

He's right.

It's a quote. How can you say for sure he's disagreeing with Trump?

That's SJWs. You're thinking of Miatas.

Well the season's almost over, he sucks, and is retiring, so it's basically a moot point.

Honestly how can you be on team Trump? Just about everyone is against the few of you left.

he's saying NFL players should be able to protest while Trump said they should be fired ...(which they should because they're showing they hate our country)...He's saying that he wants violent revolution and nondirectly supports these commies...

>Three doses of pozzed semen have been deposited in your anus for your post
Truly brave.

thoughts?

What's the saying that liberals use? Freedom of speech, not freedom from consequences?

He was out for most of a season due to head injuries.

Too much white space around it.

>some donkus
/thread

The issue is actually their 'protest' just being a publicity stunt.

This. If niggers want to nig do it on their own time. It's annoying and it does absolutely nothing to stop niggers getting shot for breaking the law.