Is this guy for real or is he playing a character...

Is this guy for real or is he playing a character. Even filthy frank (performance actor) fucking called him out for not actually believing the shit he says

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
wtc7evaluation.org/
ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's playing a more exaggerated version of himself to convince low iq middle Americans that they need to buy his water filters or their kids will become gay. He preys on the weak minded but he's a funny guy who doesn't afraid of anything

if you can't tell between retards and people acting retards, you definitely belong on Sup Forums

welcome

>e-celeb
spam

it's a character that wants to sell you useless shit while at the same time the whole infowars thing is about the truth how society is controlled through spreading false information that gets people to destroy themselves

"there is a war for your mind"

nothing is black and white

People like to just say he is a shill but his youtube channel is not even that popular and not that many listen to his radio show. He is 70% entertainment and 30% truth, if you take everything he says blatantly than you are an idiot. If you actually think critically for yourself and do your own research into the occult you begin to notice he is trying to seed truths w/o getting completely shut down.

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

Just listen to Bill Cooper instead. It will be thousands more worth your time.

Alex is so bad and yet some troll makes a thread about him every single day

>come on guys, Alex Jewnes is a shill, right guys???? gay frogs right guys?

>Just listen to Bill Cooper instead. It will be thousands more worth your time.
Bill Cooper has great material. but as for getting current events...

>if you take anything he says seriously you are stupid
How the fuck is anyone supposed to know this when he denies playing a character like his career depends on it (which it does)

A couple of years ago, no one really believed Jones was full of it. Now the tide has turned. Most people now know he is full of shit. I suspect some still listen because his show provides reasonably good info.

What I've noticed is Jones' narratives don't really match up with my own research. He also pushes anti-Nazi drivel that's been discredited, which lends more credence to the idea he's an Israel shill. He also blindly supports everything Ted Cruz says, another bought and paid for Israel guy.

Never had a problem with Jews, but his associations with them are no longer in question. He's also paranoid about people talking about it on his channel and he bans them. Then he says things like "the Arabs run Hollywood"!

He's no truth-teller. He's just selling warez.

He gets pretty crazy and uses a lot of tactics to bait people/gaslight them. However, his best rants are the ones about God and Satan, good and evil.

except jews and the pizzagate cartel

meh I don't think these troll posts are actually effective in the slightest, anybody that's on Sup Forums probably knows who Alex Jones is, and they're not going to be swayed by some guys talking about how he's an actor

what's even better is if you ask somebody to show Alex stating something incorrect and they immediately go back to Y2K lol

for my two cents I still listen to AJ almost every day, and he's still on point

>Most people now know he is full of shit. I suspect some still listen because his show provides reasonably good info.
note the utter lack of a single link to provide any evidence to back this point

don't forget all of his shows are on YouTube, so if you actually want to speak truth instead of spouting 100% bullshit, link a video, you fucking faggot

same thread, different day

9/11 was an inside job.
wtc7evaluation.org/
ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/

I'll bet so much money you are from some irrelevant buttfuck nowhere middle American state where nothing happens so you need your daily dose of batshit crazy conspiracy theories to prevent you from killing yourself out of boredom

1.) Alex Jones' flagship radio station, KLBJ AM, in Austin, Texas, is owned by Emmis Communications, a media conglomerate based in Indianapolis, Indiana. The founder, chairman, president, and CEO of Emmis Communications is the dual Israeli citizen Zionist Jew Jeffrey H. Smulyan.

2.) Alex Jones' radio show is broadcast on Sirius XM Radio. The chairman of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Eddy W. Hartenstein. The CEO of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Mel Karmazin. The President of Sirius XM Radio is the Jew Scott Greenstein. Of the six(6) senior executives of Sirius XM Radio, five(5) are Jews.

3.) Alex Jones has a Jewish lawyer named Elizabeth M. Schurig who is also the lawyer for Holly Lev Bronfman, the sister of Edgar Bronfman, Jr. Thus there are only two degrees of separation between Alex Jones and the Bronfman family, one of the wealthiest and most influential Jewish Zionist families in North America

He's Bill Hicks 100%

Hm, not sure, maybe I should go check him out so I can judge him first hand, and maybe I'll end up being a daily viewer once I realize he's actually pretty entertaining and makes some good points.

>every single fucking time

retarded fucking shills.

Just the fact that he is still on the radio and hadn't been silenced is proof enough that he is controlled opposition. I don't understand how people can be so stupid

They usually say Sandy Hook, proving that libtards do not have a memory longer than 6 months.

Sandy Hook and gay frogs*

>Is this guy for real or is he playing a character
he believes some of the shit he says but most of it is exaggerated and im sure some is made up

I think it's a mix. I think he believes most of what he says, but overplays a lot of shit, and acts overly emotional on the show because that's whats expected of him at this point.

He's controlled opposition for the jews. Notice how they never speak of the jews and how they react when callers mention the jews.

Basically, the jews who own the media know that some people will stray to the right and become red pilled, no matter what. So they planted Alex there to divert the people who are 'woke' off their trail.

The pills he sells about male vitality had to be tested by the FBI because many companies like buzzfeed called for them to be taken down for fraud, they were proven to work as advertised.