i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>Random Sep25
imgur.com/a/JzIey

Developments Sep25
>DeZ
SAA crosses Euphrates from new liberated area, captures Al-Nashid town from IS
Russia denies bombing US-backed forces
RU MOD:US special ops equipment seen on aerial images of IS positions, N DeZ
>RU for min:US double-dealing policy is to blame for death of russia’s general Asapov
>Unconfirmed/kurdish media:SDF “responded” to “attacks” of Sy&RU forces, situation remains tense
>Hama/Homs pocket:SAA liberates 3 towns
>E Ghouta:SAA breaks through militant defenses along the Jobar-Ayn Tarma axes liberation 30 building blocks
>SAA repels jihadi offensive in north Aleppo
>600 new Turkey-backed militants graduate in N Aleppo
>RAqqa:SDF controls 75-80% of city,coalition double-tap residential buildings
>Video emerge of US training FSA to use TOW in Al-Tanf border region
>North Korea says “trump declared war”, threatens to shoot down US bombers
>Iraq’s kurdistan region holds independence referendu,Iran closes border with Iraqi Kurdistan,Turkey starts military exercises at border,China says supports Iraq’s unity
>Houthi forces foil big offensive by Saudi Army in northern Yemen
>Yemeni forces fire missile at King Khaled Airbase in Saudi Arabia

Donate/click ad's southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/B_ubOwHlXPs
twitter.com/RojavaPhoto/status/912405036549988352
twitter.com/Rami_Ashuraya/status/912421588615675904
almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-photos-al-qaeda-slaughtered-syrian-army-amid-failed-aleppo-offensive/
yemen.liveuamap.com/
rt.com/news/404534-north-korea-us-bombers/
youtube.com/watch?v=u7J_uHlXa48
twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/912363392001806337
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Taiz_(2015–present)
twitter.com/DailySabah/status/912432758139518976
twitter.com/TruNews/status/912422727956537345
twitter.com/Acemal71/status/912416432595578885
archive.is/eBXnW
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.774581&lon=41.465149&z=9&m=bs&gz=0;400918579;330409031;24060058;9343503;24224853;9161269;22164916;8158284;19308471;8659924;9448242;4890445;5575561;2023787;2636718;552404;0;0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

/sg/ I just wanted to say I love all you guys. Even the FSA shills. Every last one of you...I love you.

SDF will prevail.

did we find out where Al-Nashid is?

>internationally observed elections
amongst which russia, iran, venezuela
yes my dude very unbiased.
how about talking about the fact that foreign votes weren't allowed in non syria countries?
>this is not an argument
it actually is, if the law isn't applied then whether they declare it void or not it doesn't make any difference.
>this is not an argument
if it's okay for assad why are you blaming barzani?
>you should make your own explanation
No one has no right but those which they're willing to fight for
in other terms, if they get genocided then maybe they should have fought better or fled instead of asking for other people to protect them
>stupidity of your approach.
you can dislike my opinion but your only counter argument is based on feelings.
>ottomans ceased to exist pre-1945
nope, they became turkey, which inherits of all lands and claims, the entity changes name but it keeps the former institutions (including lands)
>shouldn't encourage them either
i'm not, you're putting words in my mouth.
>you don't even know what this is..kek
>yeah, u have no argument. thanks.
so much for counterarguing

So far this response was mainly "n-not an argument" instead of confronting the points. You might as well wear some sneakers and make it physical

Remember what happened with the FSA militias that said they would liberate DeZ?
Yeah, me neither.

youtu.be/B_ubOwHlXPs

classic

The Walmart parking lot.

Celebrations are occurring in Qamishlo City.

twitter.com/RojavaPhoto/status/912405036549988352

Either this will be a massive shitstorm or will just be a giant nothing burger and amounts to nothing but posturing on all sides.

>Kurdistan will happen and there's nothing you sandniggers can do about it
Stay mad, we own this planet.

ASSAD WILL WIN

I think FSA is pretty much dead. Most of them probably joined SDF

>Iraq’s kurdistan region holds independence referendu

where the heck is the "m"... i blame the comma.. it was hungry and decided to sacrifice the m .. actually the u and comma might be working together.. im tired af

/feels/

>Alqush native states, "Out 5000 people living in Alqush, 700 went out & voted. Ballot count is 4000." #KurdishFeferandum #Corruption
twitter.com/Rami_Ashuraya/status/912421588615675904
Fucking Kurds man

Well guys, I gotta hand it to the Houthi, KSA army/Mercs are getting btfo so fucking hard.

Any maps on Yemen showing Houthi gainz?

Al Anfal Part 2 when?!
ALMAWT LI AL AKRAD

>probably joined SDF
bingo

so the russians can bomb SDF/us positions and claim it was isis land because on the map it's suppose to be isis land but SDF took that without fight nor did they inform Russia of their new positions

>Al-Qaeda slaughtered by the Syrian Army amid failed Aleppo offensive
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (12:20 P.M.) – A brand new jihadist offensive in western Aleppo took a disastrous turn for Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham (HTS) on Monday around noon after the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) managed to hold its ground and fully repel the HTS assault on the buffer town of Bashkuwyi, considered a gateway into the provincial capital.

According to a military source close to Al-Masdar News, the SAA shot dead at least six HTS insurgents and injured a handful more after which Al-Qaeda commanders were forced to call off their offensive barely an hour after it began.

The source added that several HTS members were captured alive, all of whom have been transferred to rearguard areas of Aleppo city where they will face prison for terrorism.

After mobilizing their forward units, HTS commanders have directed numerous assaults on government-held positions in both northern Hama and western Aleppo with support from allied Syrian rebel groups.

However, the Al-Qaeda affiliated HTS has thus far been unable to hold a single inch of land temporarily captured from the SAA.

In turn, the Russian Air Force and Syrian Arab Air Force (SyAAF) have conducted hundreds of sorties across rebel heartland in Idlib province while reports indicate SAA troops are preparing a large-scale counteroffensive.
almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-photos-al-qaeda-slaughtered-syrian-army-amid-failed-aleppo-offensive/
Pics in link

>Lose a war against irregular Lebanese militias

yemen.liveuamap.com/

Fuck degenerate swede

Why this aggression?

Turkey to take ‘all measures’ if Kurdistan poll tensions rise - ministry
Turkey will take “all measures” if the Iraqi Kurdish independence referendum being held on Monday generates threats to Turkey’s national security, the Turkish Foreign Ministry said. It issued the statement as voting started in northern Iraq in a referendum organized by the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG), despite regional and international fears that it will fuel instability and violence across the Middle East. Turkey’s ministry said it did not recognize the referendum and would view its outcome as null and void. “We will take all measures arising from international law and the Turkish parliament’s authority in the face of every kind of threat to our national security in Iraq generally,” the ministry said. (Reuters)

China says supports Iraq’s unity as Kurds vote in referendum
China supports Iraq’s unity, the country’s Foreign Ministry said on Monday, as voting started in an independence referendum organized by the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) in northern Iraq, ignoring the threats of the Kurds’ neighbors. “The Chinese government supports Iraq’s sovereignty, unity and territorial integrity,” Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Lu Kang said. “We hope the relevant sides can resolve the differences via dialogue, and find an inclusive solution that takes into account history and reality, to jointly protect Iraqi and regional stability,” Lu added. (Reuters)

Iran closes border with Iraqi Kurdistan
Iran has shut its border with Iraqi Kurdistan in response to its independence referendum, the Foreign Ministry said Monday. “At the request of the Iraqi government, we have closed our land and air borders” with Iraqi Kurdistan, said ministry spokesman Bahram Ghasemi, adding that the referendum was “illegal and illegitimate.” The Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim said his country also is considering closing down its airspace as well as a border gate to northern Iraq due to the referendum, which Turkey strongly opposes. (AFP)

Turkey turns off Kurdish Rudaw channel in wake of referendum
Turkey took the Kurdish television channel Rudaw off its satellite service TurkSat, a Turkish broadcasting official said, in the country’s first response to a Kurdish independence referendum that began on Monday in northern Iraq. Turkey vowed to take several steps against the Kurds if the referendum in the Kurdish Regional Government were held. Among those was cutting off the flow of oil from northern Iraq through Turkey to international markets. An official at the Turkish Higher Authority for Broadcasts said Rudaw was being removed from the satellite provider, but Rudaw wasn’t aware of it. (Reuters)

Kirkuk declares curfew after Iraqi Kurdish independence referendum
The governorate of Kirkuk declared an overnight curfew in the Iraqi oil city as tension simmered following a referendum on independence organized by the local Kurdish authorities but rejected by the central government in Baghdad. The curfew was announced in statement from the Kurdish-led governorate of the northern Iraqi city. Kurdistan Regional Government President Masoud Barzani’s decision to include Kirkuk in a referendum on independence from Iraq was widely seen by the Arab and Turkmen communities as a move to consolidate Kurdish control over the multi-ethnic city. (Reuters)

I don't see no gainz over time

>‘US declared war first’: N. Korea says it has right to shoot down strategic bombers

The North Korean foreign minister says Pyongyang has every right to take countermeasures against US aggression, including shooting down warplanes, even if they are not in North Korean airspace.
Speaking to reporters in New York on Monday, North Korean Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho said that US President Donald Trump has effectively declared war on Pyongyang, meaning all options were on the table for his country’s leadership.

“The whole world should clearly remember it was the US who first declared war on our country,” Reuters quoted him as saying.

“Since the United States declared war on our country, we will have every right to make countermeasures, including the right to shoot down United States strategic bombers even when they are not inside the airspace border of our country.”

Pyongyang’s accusations that Washington has declared war have been dismissed by the US as “absurd.”

“We've not declared war on North Korea. Frankly, the suggestion of that is absurd,” White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders told reporters on Monday.

>Earlier, an open letter from North Korea to several international parliaments said that President Trump’s remarks in his UN General Assembly speech last week amounted to an “intolerable insult to the Korean people, a declaration of war against North Korea and grave threats to the global peace,” the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said in a report.
Speaking before the UN General Assembly last week, Trump said that while the “United States has great strength and patience,” it may have “no choice but to totally destroy North Korea” if the US or its allies are threatened.rt.com/news/404534-north-korea-us-bombers/

I seriously don't know how I'm going to feel when /sg/ is no longer around...I'll miss you guys. I want it to be over so Syria can go back to being stable again but at the same time I don't want it to end because it means losing you guys. Feels bad man

>Swede
>Image of strategic Snus at moment if identity discovery; 2017 COLORIZED

Tell him
>Jag ska fista din pappa

Thats because there are no gains. Houthis raid stuff and retreat. Its a war of attrition.

You do know that "quote" is from the fucking bible moron?

*Of

Caspian Report on Kurdistan:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7J_uHlXa48

I really hope this kerfuffle doesn't stall the Hawija operation, this could be over in a couple days.

No Gains, If anything the Saudis are slowly pushing into Yemen, however they're paying dearly for every inch they gain.

God bless those Khat using bastards

lel

>cucked by Iran's Shia Crescent
>only net recovery is a shitty bound to fail third world autonomy that has 75/25 chance of getting KHANED.com

HAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

So basically they are trying to last enough that the saudi will say fuck it and give up? Surely they have tried capturing key cities/mountains?

Fuck the KSA tbqh, there should be a shia uprising in the eastern provinces

>twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/912363392001806337
>BREAKING #Iran to join large-scale #Iraq-#Turkish military exercises on the common border between the two countries
This is gonna be fun.

I think they mistake you for the sweedish poster that shills in /ptg/ and pretends to be from here..while he also comes in /sg/ and goes like "/ptg/ is making fun of us"...

made another one of those wallpaperish things. Common guys, rate blease, blease guys

I see. The fight for water and resources truly begins! Arab alliance vs Jews and kurds.

8/10 for overall quality
3/10 for my personal taste as it hurts my eyes

Does anyone have an /sg/ related Chas vs. virgin memes? I only got one last time I asked for them.

>Surely they have tried capturing key cities/mountains?
They captured some strategic hills in Najran, but they didn't dare to advance into the city. I'm not sure if they wanted to avoid civilian casualties or they thought it wasn't worth it.

>Who would win, the combined forces of Turkey, Iraq, and Iran...or some mountain herders?

here's mine

Your getting better
Even toh I don't like this gayich colors you ate using all the time

>they
Not me, I was memeing with an image Snus has been using in response to the """doxxing"""

Nah, I suspect Norgay thinks my CIA-mongoloid pic was directed at him, somehow.

Try using green red white black the colors of Syria

Impossible, the mu5abarat (Saudi Intelligence) Is pretty effective at quelling dissent. That and the last time the Shias there tried to protest they executed a major Shia leader and his Nephew too I think.

They're actually trying to capture Taiz right now, however yea its a war of attrition RN

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Taiz_(2015–present)

>Some Kurdish residents in Irbil seen celebrating KRG referendum waving Israeli flags
twitter.com/DailySabah/status/912432758139518976

im quite fond of them tbqh, ive got a non gay collors one coming tommorow, or the day after it, should be better than this one

that would actually probably work better

Is it related to the epic "Flip updates" argument?

nope

Israel was one of the few nations that backed the referendum. It was them and some non-countries.

twitter.com/TruNews/status/912422727956537345

>founder of Free Syrian Army Col. Al-Asaad highlights need to give up conventional war & to wage guerilla warfare vs pro-Assad forces

Given all the shit Israel gets from its neighbors and vice versa, having an independent Kurdistan is in Israel's geopolitical interest.

thanks captain obvious

kek

Of course. Russians need to stop acting surprised this is happening.

You're welcome

Are turks, dare I say it, /ourguys/?

>"Kirkuk is Jerusalem of Kurdistan, foreigners out" graffiti in #Kirkuk as increasing race tensions forms over #KRG referendum
WE

Ruski propaganda at its best

72% Turnout for referendum.

twitter.com/Acemal71/status/912416432595578885

please for the 100th time, stop spamming this in every thread. we're here to discuss the war, not spam articles upon articles. if we wanted that, we'd go to cnn/reuters/almasdar and read it for ourselves. learn to take advice please.

fuck off retard

fuck off nigger newfag! This is /sg/... kill yourself

>Hurr durr
Come up with something new.

>Abadi, Sisi & Erdomeme

I love Walmart

as in source of memes, yes
as in government/nation/ethnicity/cultur/religious spirit I support, no
as in temporary useful entities, yes

WUZ

Don't give him (you)s lads his script is shit.

>333
it's time
>WHITE&BASED

KURDS

ZIONIST BALESTINIANZ

Rare Maghrebois coming through just for (you)

Kurd will eventually run out of oil

Kurds BTFO
Oil magnates BTFO

Elon Musk will win

good post brother inshalla
allahu ackbar

Fuark man the second KSA loses eastern provinces is their death knell as oil money will stop. This will put an end to Wahhabi spread as well

I think that one is the pinnacle of your work.

>Why I bought 4 Syrian children off a Beirut street

The woman told me that she could no longer take care of the shivering children, did not want to just leave them on the street and would give them all to me for $ 1000 or I could pick and choose from the siblings for $ 250 each.

Completely shocked, I started to get on my motorbike and said disgustingly “khalas!” [enough!] and looked around for a police car. I looked backed over my shoulder and saw that the children were very frightened, soaked from the rain, very cold and appeared hungry. Without thinking, I instantly offered the seller $600 for all four brothers and sisters and she took it, saying she was going to Turkey and would try to get to Lebos Island, off Greece.

The lady gave me ten minutes to go to an ATM and get the $600 cash. She demanded dollars not Lebanese currency. The children seemed to understand what was happening and their eyes fixated on me.

>I took the children to my flat and my friend from Addis Ababa, a lovely domestic worker, herself exploited, agreed to stay at home and help care for them until we could get them some help, a proper home and the older boy “Khaled” in school.

The children were well taken care of by my friend and I and they were soon cooking and eating American cuisine including baking fudge brownies, chocolate chip cookies, enjoying my country style home made Macaroni & Cheese, homemade banana pancakes with (fake) Aunt Jemima maple syrup from the local supermarket, and my chicken vegetable soup not to mention some very delicious Ethiopian food which they helped my friend make. They also became expert at playing hide & seek and met some Syrian kids from the neighborhood.
archive.is/eBXnW

yeah, it was last time for me

thanks

this one was less effort but I see it used the most

nope. nope.
you have nothing to teach, and much to learn.

Not an argument. Debate the points i made if you want to stay relevant.

>run out of oil
This could actually be the 1 reason kurds may win in the long run.

They will be forced into renewable energy.
This will gives them a head start in development like solar powered tank's wind powerd stealth bombers and so on.
>implying kurds have brains

But this won't happen since they voted for there extinction today

>PMU/IAF just finished clearing out Wadi Houran
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.774581&lon=41.465149&z=9&m=bs&gz=0;400918579;330409031;24060058;9343503;24224853;9161269;22164916;8158284;19308471;8659924;9448242;4890445;5575561;2023787;2636718;552404;0;0