Wh*Te subhumans come here

Skin Cancer is the biggest proof that wh*Tes are not natives of this world, had they been one of us they would have evolve and protect themselves (NATURALLY) against the sun
The question is, where did crackers come from? Why did Yakub create them?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nature/journal/v515/n7527_supp/fig_tab/515S110a_G3.html
nydailynews.com/news/national/mother-love-pregnant-girl-17-skips-cancer-care-save-baby-loses-life-article-1.997446
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least white people have noses

hahahahaha this is complete bullshit, HALF OF AUSTRALIANS GET CANCER. a full 3% get deadly skin cancer.

>can survive nuclear fallout
>calls others space aliens
sure thing roach

you're not Space aliens. Space aliens were at least not created by a Black scientist. You're artifical subhumans.

why are you being so mean

>one of us
Said the guy that can survive nukes

I don't understand the point of these threads, turk.
You know you are a hideous, dark-haired mongrel.
You know whites are objectively superior in both looks and achievements.

Why create these pitiful attempts at ridiculing the most beautiful advanced race on the planet?

It only misssed some slavs in the east, but the map really spot whites in the world.

>wanting to look like a walking piece of shit to avoid hilariously low chances of getting one of the most treatable diseases there are
whats the point of worrying about getting skin cancer at 75 when you die from aids at 6?

More white people get skin cancer.
More black people die of skin cancer.

Funny how that works.

>Parade about saving your perfect genes
>Have shit genes
>"A-At least we can manage it."
Ok

Oh it's you again

>Why did Yakub create them?

>Only white people get skin cancer
Jesus, you people are so retarded.

Isn't that the name of the game? I guess your just to stupid to understand.

You're in land that you don't belong in so the sun scorches the fuck out of you. Your natural habitat is a rainy marsh in England.

The name of the game is letting yourselves become purebred dogs with 100+ diseases that live up to age 40 because you breed for looks and not actual health? Good to know. Guess you'll start looking like the human version of Dog Show breeds soon enough

Seem to handle it just fine with modern advances in technology. Also whites get darker to suite their need. Shit skins stay shit and die from vitamin d deficiency.

Being called a roach really got to this one

So angry. I'm sorry you're muster meat. It wasn't your choice. Pure breed is worth money. Mutts you can barely give away.

*mystery

>Money's what counts
Oi, don't be too obvious. And yes, I'm upset. I'm tired of any person, no matter the race, that has a debilitating genetic disorder but chooses to give their children the same fate

Such as? Where not Jews. Whites have enough genetic variation to be fine.

Source: nature.com/nature/journal/v515/n7527_supp/fig_tab/515S110a_G3.html

Repainting orange Turkey as grey.
Fucking Turkish Yakub worshippers

nydailynews.com/news/national/mother-love-pregnant-girl-17-skips-cancer-care-save-baby-loses-life-article-1.997446
>Literally dying from cancer
>"Yeah, I want my kid, with similar genetic makeup, to be bone. They'll be fine."

So becoming a shitskin mongrel mystery meat will fix this? Get real like.

Never said to grab the nearest black person and go at it. Just understand when your "perfect white genes" aren't as perfect as some others and sit out of the whole making babies game for the better of society. Maybe give more incentive to the white healthy people to have like 10-12 kids to fill in the quota

Argentines confirmed non white

Oh so your whole argument was based on a straw man, got it.

this triggers the türk

>slavs
>white

What makes you think that makes us subhumans? It's pretty obvious we are superior and not from the surface world, our ancestors came from Asgard and brought civilization to the entire world. Non-whites were genetically engineered from apes by the superior white god.

>>where did crackers come from?
heaven, yellow-user...heaven.

Which is why anglos are called such; literally means 'angels' in latin. we call you insect people because you act like insects, look like insects and (again, literally) eat insects.

Why are all the anti-white/blacked thread always posted by Turks? Is it inferiority complex caused by their failed empire and lack of success? Are they angry they don't fit in with the Christian west? Or are they just this fucking gay?

>That fucking pic
I'm for the white race and preserving our culture but that bullshit will not get the point across and makes us look unprofessional.