Why do girls in anime never have any hobbies?

Why do girls in anime never have any hobbies?

Because their existence typically revolves entirely around the MC.

If you watch generic shows.

Cause the writers haven't spent enough time around women to know what they actually do.
I know idiots on Sup Forums will stammer in with "THAT'S CAUSE REAL WOMEN ARE ALL STUPID AND DON'T EVEN HAVE HOBBIES."

at least all the ones where girls don't have hobbies.

Their entire existence is to be terrible hollow misrepresentations of "women" who just lusts for the D. Their entire existence out of it is completely irreverent.

Why do girls never have any hobbies?

But even when they try to "Flesh them out", it turns into some silly prattling about philosophy or something. I want to know what movies you like and what you do in your spare time, dammit!

>Cause the writers haven't spent enough time around women
Thank goodness.
The last thing I want to see is the horror of realistic women in my Burmese marionette shows.

You sound Landwhale'ish.

Because you watch shit anime? I know plenty shows where female characters have hobbies, hell, there are some well-known shows that revolve around girls having hobbies.

You know most High School SoLs are about female characters doing their hobbies?

Oh, look who's here.

That's because real women are all stupid and don't even have real hobbies.

>Literally countless girls with hobbies in Chinese cartoons
>OP doesn't get called to fuck off
>Instead people start to talk shit and make tumblr-tier baits

You don't have to announce the website you're affiliated with every time you post.

A lot of writers are female.

I'd say watch something beyond harem, but even then, there are plenty of harem characters whose hobbies are half of their personality.

You need to fuck off.

too be fair

harem girl's existance usually revolve around the MC

except Love Hina, Tenchi, Mushouku Tensei, TWOGK, Hayate

High School SoLs are old and busted

LN adaptions are the new hotness

all of Sup Forums agrees, don't bother them about it

>LN adaptions
>new

Just this season there's a show about a girls motorcycle club, a show about three girls, one of which has a cooking hobby, the other who photographs cats, a show about gamer girls and a a show about a girl practicing white witchcraft in a rural setting.

If you weren't so fucking casual you'd know this.

Pan De Peace revolves around 3 girls whose hobby is bread
Isnt good but its still a hobby

>tfw you half the people in this thread has such a low powerlevel that they don't even know what K-on is.

>K-on
Sounds like a videogame.