What do the other (((boards))) think of Sup Forums?

What do the other (((boards))) think of Sup Forums?

inanimate objects lack critical though. As a user of other boards, I would say "Sup Forums isn't fun"

There's other boards?

ha, missed by one.

that's a very rare moot
saved

We have spread to every board here.

I post on Sup Forums, /vg/, /tg/, Sup Forums, /gif, and /x/. Who cares they're all faggots

/Pol is the "America" of the internet.

Who gives a flying fuck about the rest of the internet?

All the other boards are our vassal states.

Most hate us because we are responsible for the enormous quantity of new fags and shills flooding the boards like a plague.
>T. Former I/lit/erate

Cancer

They all love us.

They are us. The only difference is leftists get to cry "go back to Sup Forums"

Tpbp

who is that ugly gay google faggot?

Who cares, when is the last time he checked in?

I half jokingly called someone the n word on a blue board and got banned ;_;

I'm not from Pol I just come here to shitpost. Pol to me is just r9k but without the self awareness. That is to say this board is largely made of friendless virgins, underemployed and lacked a good father figure growing up. People in here generally lack responsibility and introspection so they blame externalities on those short comings. Nobody on this board as any fucking clue what they're talking about, they're uneducated and don't even understand their own self professed ideologies properly, particularly the American posters who are the most retarded of all.

The latest evidence is trumps presidency. I was here during the campaign shitposting throughout. Trump has objectively been shit, can't get his own policies through, even while GOP have the House, Senate and Congress. He's probably more corrupted than any president in history which I'm sure Mueller will reveal after completing his investigation and beginning of indictments. I love Pol, but this board is a collective of edgy teens and literal morons who failed at everything in life and came out of it angry.

whose the guy in pic? looks like a faggot

thought*

Sweet, new copy pasta.

Some queer who likes the sensation of his warm cum laying on his bare chest.

All of the boards suck ass apart from /ck/ and /po/
>and you bastards used /po/ as a scapegoat and tumblr went nutty with the poor origami folks

t. shareblue abbo

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /his/, /k/, /o/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums & /fit/ are /ourboards/

>projecting THIS hard
Nice generalizations about a collection of anonymous posts

they're jealous as fuck and hate having to constantly admit we are right

Sup Forums is incredibly fucking liberal and gets flustered by seemingly half when people call out the sjw bullshit littered within modern mainstream media.

I wish "robots" didn't mistakenly feel welcome here. You're not "self-aware." Self-awareness implies you are able to fix yourself. Instead, you blame all your problems on Stacy. Murder yourself.

fuck the other faggots, without Sup Forums Sup Forums is nothing and they know it.

So many nationalist

Drumpf will be impeached, imprisoned and executed for treason any day now.

>Sweet, new copy pasta.
This isn't an insult you stupid newfag. Go back to normiebook.

/fit/izens are /ourbros/

>p-projecting!
Yeah Sup Forumslution version of "I know you are you said you are so what am i?!?". Juvenile

/o/ here.

We think you are autistic but kind of funny at the same time, a bit like Alex Jones.

Ha ha ha chimes in a faggot in Australia , who is clueless and admits to shitposting ? Get along little faggot , go cry yourself to sleep . Your country is BTFO and cucked . I will go and shot some guns in your honor now .

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEPE

Oh my mistake, it was the liberals and Jews who made you an unemployed virgin. Pol is as bad, if not worse than r9k

Sup Forumstard here. I love Sup Forums for all these reasons but to say r9k is self aware is pushing it. They are the most delusional bunch of assholes after /fit/- /fit/ being guys from /r9k/ who didn't work thru their inability to love themselves before loving a woman and just hit the gym so as to admire themselves physically.

Sam Hyde says
>Read a book!

Sup Forums believes in fixing ourselves, not proclaiming it's hopeless because some 10/10 doesn't want to fuck us. Go away, newfag. Sup Forums is 18+ and no one wants to hear your whining outside of r9k.

I meant that R9k is self aware in that they know they're bets losers. Pol doesn't even recognise this and infact tries hard to LARP the opposite. Have you seen photos of Pol posters on here? They're all pasty, unhealthy looking autists

When I was from Sup Forums I thought it was cool but never cared much
When I were from Sup Forums I thought it was right but exaggerated and obnoxious
Then I got redpilled

He's the guy that discovered facebook

Imagine being such a faggot that you still have pictures of moot on your computer

>Have you seen photos of Pol posters on here?
Only fucking retarded subhumans would go to a meet-up or post their face here .

You'll die a virgin

>Sup Forums
>/ourboard/
I can tell you don't browse Sup Forums.

Aren't you the guy who posts black dicks on Sup Forums 24/7?

No. Those are literally the faces of pol. If you don't recognise the betaness and mental retardations in the posts alone you are probably part of Sup Forumslution

I know for a fact at least one kind love us

I used to but I get banned too much. My shitposting evolved from that

/Gif/ to troll.
/Aco/
/D/

I had a back and forth on /ck/ earlier today Good indicator of how /ck/ feels, fun thread.

they're very upset that their girl didn't win so they take it out on pol boogeyman desu

It wasn't always like that.

I'm Australian Im actually happy trump won for the coming shitstorms. But he is undoubtedly worse than Hillary.

Then you aren't any much better than people you hate. A insecure sexually frustrated virgin mad at the world and jealousy of other people more successful in life than yourself.....

/mlpol/ was too good to last...

Oh.
I'm not a beta loser but I just posted my face in a weird /soc/ thread looking for chubs.
I don't like /r9k/. I get ignored on Sup Forums but I don't care. /r9k gets weird and uncomfy.
You're right to a lot of Sup Forumsacksclaim to be married oldfags and make over 100k and they always add their 6'2" 205 w/ an 8" COCK...
It's hilarious.

Lol amirite

>What do the other (((boards))) think of Sup Forums?
A surprising amount of /k/ommandos visit here as well

That post is autistic.

Wouldn't call that surprising

It was Annon. It was.

I used to only go on /x/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /hm. There was a time when Sup Forums became notorious so I decided to check it out of curiosity. The rest is history.

Most people on the other boards think Sup Forums is unironically racist. Pretty odd since I remember Sup Forums always being unapologetically racist starting 2003.

Every other board things Sup Forums is a fucking shit hole. They aren't wrong either because it's populated by the most brain dead stooges, bots, fat loosers, russian agents, and etc. Moot should have killed this board LONG ago. What a fucking idiot.

Not exactly, I just enjoy the humour in here. I can identify with frustrations of Pol because I've been there, but I'm married and have a good paying job, my life is in order. I really want this for everyone so I sincerely sympathise with pol and r9k. I'm just here for humour as I said

Kill yourself you fucking abbo nigger.

your mom's vagina is a vassal state.

AHAHAHAHAAHAH

A married man with a good paying job doesn't have to time shitpost on Sup Forums 24/7.

Nice try, you're just another insecure sexually frustrated neet mad at the world.

they idolize us for our mad jew spotting skills

Mate I was posting on Sup Forums since 2007 or so, well before I was married or even working. I don't have kids yet so I got spare time. Shitposting is basically a hobby.

I mean the board is called "Politically Incorrect" so I don't know what else they'd expect...

/trv/ hates us

Post wife's feet.

Oh so that's why Trump's family rules the USA and netenyahu is rubbing his claws together gleefully. Kek Pol supported the most Jewish presidency of all time

I can just google search one and change a few things to avoid back searching

/k/'s probably fine with us. Libshits don't own guns right?

Sup Forums has too many posters, which makes the most niche kinda threads have the best discussion. Newfags who can't grasp any kind of humor beside flavor of the month maymays are the worst. You usually see them ''saging slide threads''. Oldfags who easilly fall for ''pretending to be a newfag'' bait aren't much better.

The damage control lel. Muh shitposter for the last 8 years haha. Listen to your own advice and get a life.

Sup Forums is a containment board to protect the other boards.
Sup Forums is a containment board to protect Sup Forums.

What damage? You're the one triggered by my first post. You're historical go drink some water lad

>Sup Forums is a containment board to protect Sup Forums
Nah, that's /soc/

Hysterical***fucking auto correct

who is that

We fucking hate you.

Stop shitting up our board with constant Holocaust denial/da joos/Hitler did nothing wrong/lol dumb niggers threads

>Drumpf is on the verge of being impeached any day now guies

So pompous are you. When its your side who thinks 76 genders exist and you need the government to tell you what toilet you should use.

That's no intelligence. That is degeneracy and you people have lost your minds.

>/his/

Isn't most of /his/ mostly lefty/pol/ half of the fucking time?

Other than that I lurk there daily.

obvious kushner campaigning proven endless times by posts here, learn to distinguish quantity from quality

Spise en fjert, norgemann

>600 on 'Who are the Jews?'

I think Sup Forums is like the 2nd most hated board on this website, right behind /mlp/

Look who's whining? Man, you really are proving the point.

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Too many bluepills and untermensch on the other boards. They can't handle spicy bants and hate looking in the mirror.