Star Trek: Discovery

So the first two episodes of STD are out and it is as bad as I expected. Seth McFarlane's Orville parody is much better than this shit.

Anyway, here's what we have in STD:
>opening scene is with the captain and first officer
>both women
>one chink, one negress
>both wearing burqas in some desert
>all through the two episodes men are incompetent and women save the day
>the 40 pound negress kills a fully trained and heavily armoured klingon warrior through the power of being a woman
>the ship has a purple dish in front, because gay pride (pic related)
>one of the aliens is a fag
>show is very dark, can't see shit
>shots with off-kilter angles everywhere
>lens flares galore

This is just for starters, there is a lot of SJW liberal crap and strong POC womyn screaming scenes.

Now rumours:
>another alien is rumoured to be a tranny
>a third is rumoured to be a muslim

>Creators: Bryan Fuller, Alex Kurtzman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bCHHGfk9Pl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh and...

>Executive Producer: Akiva Goldsman

I said it before so i'll say is again

Just watched 2 episodes, nothing really SJW about it, you guys are morons that read way to deem into bullshit, i was watching lethal weapon series too, if it was up to Sup Forums i should be all 1488 and nigger nigger nigger through the whole episodes.

tl;dr Sup Forums is always wrong when it comes to movies and games, you just like to bitch allot about the most trivial shit.

Morons

t. shariablue

Btw Orville is way more SJW, female egg infant turned a boy etc, really faggot?

Star Trek was always SJW

Oh, c'mon faggot.

>bad guys are space nigger Muslims
>main characters PMS like crazy and has irrational emotional outbursts that start a war
redpilled as fuck tho

Truth hurts eh libshit?

What are you even talking about?

At least the other thread doesn't suck

Fuck your thread, you adhom fag

You’re just some haters. The show is fairly engaging with a solid story setup (although I’ve only seen part 1 of the first episode) and the main negress is a qt, if you want to find some legitimate things to complain about, be upset that the CBS kikes are putting the show behind a paywall.

>Star Trek: Discovery
>STD

Is this satire?

>Starship vagina hole.

Looks good user. I'm definitely going to sign up for a standalone platform to watch it.....

So youre going to deny everything in the OP?

Already a thread faggot

I'm not a fan of the Klingon re-design - doubly so as Enterprise went to great effort to explain the difference between TOS and TNG Klingons without a retcon.

Also that episode arc was great in Ent.

Also everything looks way too advanced for the time period. They'd have been better setting it after Voyager.

Also I'm unconvinced of adding in new races - who are common and then aren't about in any later series.

>STD
How did they not realize this would be the abbreviation?

Star Trek is based now, you're just a fucking moron that didn't watch the whole episode.

When they dont answer you know youre onto something

ga terug naar je eigen land.

I FORGOT THE NAME OF THE MAIN HEROINE IS MICHAEL.

A FUCKING FEMALE NAMED MICHAEL.

Now tell me there's no agenda.

Also the main violent dindu is sentenced to life in prison, put on a southern white man's ship (The Discovery),the Klingons became actual Nazis, and the chink is stabbed through the heart.

All in all, not a bad start.

>That flag
You couldn't be more of a Putin shill if you fucking tried

trek was multiracial, it was never multicultural. at the end of the day, liberal western values were always stood up for

What did the triggered muslim mean by this>

If you are going to watch everything with that in mind you might aswell watch nothing

the walking dead, omg a nigger dropped
lethal weapon, omg nigger dropped
You see wat i'm getting at?

>Learn2Greentext, Dmitri

So youre saying the stuff op said is or isnt true
Cmon its not a hard question

Don't watch it
Sit with Dmitri and circle jerk over Tucker Carlson

90% is bullshit, have you even watched it?

So youre saying the captains arent chinese and black women

Orville specifically had that ep be about parental rights and elective surgery.
Thats why the woman lawyer lost.
She tried to argue equality instead of arguing that, if the parents cant agree, a compromise would be to let the child be raised through infancy on the orville, letting the parents decide before puberty hits
The whole point was that equality wasnt the issue, parental choice was.

it rarely beat you over the head with it

i say rarely because if i didn't someone would post the sexual organs meme

>Seth McFarlane's parody was better.

that's cuz that nigga was involved with DS9 VOY and ENT right before it got stupid. He knows what Trek is about and his parody has more of the trek vibe than the nu movies. Not even slightly surprised nu series is shit. It doesn't deal with morals any more and Orville does it in exactly the trek way.

Requesting the pic of that Dutch TV show where a nigger full on fucks a blond Dutch girl while a blond Dutch cuck stands nearby flashing a thumbs up at the camera

They honestly expected the shortening to be ST:D but it's funnier this way.

i still cannot believe that they sent two human women to deal with a ship bridge full of ripped alien nice black folk
seriously what the fuck was up with that writing.

It was annoying to watch the show try to demonstrate how epic smart the nigress is with dozens of flashbacks, only for it to cut back to her being a fucking moron every time. It's like they want me to hate her.

What's your point even?

sO FUCKING ASSMAD

>name show STD
>oy vey why don't people want it?

I think we're slowly going retarded as a species. Good sci-fi is beyond us in an age when the stars should be the limit. I'm gonna make my own sci-fi! With hookers! And DnB and eurobeat!

>Akiva Goldsman
Is this a Poo Jew?

Thats just cause it's the showrunners fetish
All his shows had a woman with a mans name

This is a 10/10 in SJWland

It is a question mark typo you illiterate inbreed

YASSS SLAY KWEEN

>Goldsman

Answer the question, if op is lying then obviously we could go through and disprove him right?

So is this the 10% were calling not bullshit

I wish I could experience this guys level of calm, though I fear it's from being in the midst of some serious slavic shit.

It's called STD...seriously

This
In tng, worf gets his shit pushed in on the regular by picard for trying that klingon shit.
Worf has to leave star fleet for a bit because it's incompatible with his klingon obligations

So what about the burqas is that bullshit too?

this is your reminder that TNG had men walking around in miniskirts like Uhura in the pilot episode before the Jew producers realized "oh shit 30 years too early"
And now look at things

This is just a star wars ripoff

Yes this thread is bullshit bitching about trivial bullshit.

So their muslim, fucking bullshit strawman.

Look like Burkas to me Jadlik...

Scott wore a kilt
A kiltish starfleet uniform would have been neat

What about the gay character, is that bullshit too? I mean its huffpost so maybe i could give you seem budgeroom there

Seems like OP might be onto something, in fact your claim that its all bullshit is looking less and leas promising

if it was 10/10 she would be a fat-e black transexual lesbian who identifies as a man post pre op who is somehow also asexual and has the pronouns zher/zhe with a PHD in cultural studies so she can morally take the high ground against every alien race.

>STD are not shameful you patriarchy pig. They show independence and a strong will.
The beginning.

>Desert garb promotes Islam

What a fucking dunce

Wrong, we never said they were muslim we said they were wearing burqas, no need to get so upset friendo

i saw this and was about to say the exact same thing

>Islamic evangelicals

Well, see
Nobody watching stuff for entertainment is going to be all out 1488 autism mode, at least not me.

Star Trek was always subliminal commie propaganda.

What about the fight with the klingon
She seems awfully underprepared versus the klingon wouldnt you agree?

youtu.be/bCHHGfk9Pl4

>>opening scene is with the captain and first officer
>>both women
>>one chink, one negress
>>both wearing burqas in some desert
>>all through the two episodes men are incompetent and women save the day
>>the 40 pound negress kills a fully trained and heavily armoured klingon warrior through the power of being a woman
>>the ship has a purple dish in front, because gay pride (pic related)
>>one of the aliens is a fag
>>show is very dark, can't see shit
>>shots with off-kilter angles everywhere
>>lens flares galore
Have you never watched Star Trek? All the way back in the original, it was a diverse cast. They had a female captain in Voyager. They made it a point numerous times that they lived in a post-racial, post-discrimination society.

You want to be racist, fine, but at least don't be a retarded racist. You're a retard for watching a show just so you could complain about 'duh Jews' on the internet.

I havent said anything 1488 tier, im just saying exactly whats being shown

The Expanse is the only redpilled Sci Fi tv show currently on.

These shows have been pandering to liberal no life faggots for decades, who else watches this shit? Naturally a pathetic culture will beget an increasingly more pathetic culture. These are death throes. Wouldn't worry.

I miss TNG.
The show was filled with liberal utopian ideals, but demonstrated in many episodes that sometimes a more conservative and forceful approach was necessary to solve the problem.

Like that one time Picard tried to reason with an invasive giant killer space entity and some visiting scientist was just like "Yeah, nah, that's fucking dumb" and blew it the fuck up.

Also i agree its a petty complaint but their are lens glares all over the place and the camera angle too

This picture really shows it best

> End Times are coming

Always nice to hear Nazis scream

I can make up my own mind about the show and don't need some autist to tell me what to like or not, omg purple deflector dish!! End of the fucking world !!

So brave

Noone told you that, it was you who put any value whatsoever on our opinions
It would also seem that while op is clearly biased, he did not lie about what was, in fact, in the show

You missed the worst part

>Klingons are literally WE WUZ KANGZ
>Sarcophagus and shit as if this was Star Gate
>instead of brown skin and shitty hair, they are all bald and pitch black except for a albino
>Everyone has a family except for the Albino
>Albino burns himself like a faggot instead of fighting for honor
>Klingon leader somehow almost get everyone to believe in unity when Klingon are all about dominating each others in some forms
>Also his voice sounds like a retarded Klingon trying to speak but takes too much time, no strength in his voice
>ditch the honor and strength system

Star Trek already had a setting stone for what Klingons are, they totally fucked up what they are with this. It's shows they don't do it for love, but for sending "Muh racial" message to the people

Those hypocrites never bothered to watch the original star treks. They had a diverse cast of characters of different races, even had a nigger girl, but they weren't shoved in your face every ten minutes. In fact, the whole cast was enjoyable because they were doing their jobs in the first place, not concerned by who they were in the first place

Fuck Star Trek.

Scott once managed to drink an extragalactic Chthulhu alien guy under the table so he's kind of an exception.
actually I'm still amazed that of the two redshirts in that episode the black guy was the one to survive while the pretty white girl got crushed into powder

the kid was converted to male anyways

the sjws lost, you faggot

Like i said, i just watching for entertainment, i didn't even know about the gay characters or 90% OP posted, not everybody watches shows like that, all i'm sayin, even the lens flare doesn't bother me or the fact that it's dark articles on the Internet etc.

No normal person is wired like that.

"Michael" played by Sonequa Martin-Green posted a picture of her and the cast bending the knee in solidarity with the NFL players against the values the flag stands for.

If you sign-up and pay for CBS All Access for Star Trek Discovery then you are a traitor just like they are.

who was the dumb cunt that named the show std?

collars on those jackets annoy the fuck out of me

I agree, normal people wouldn't be wired that way necessarily, but perhaps someone who has seen this exact thing happen all across media time and time again might be wired differently from you and i. And chances are if it happened to you, you might be wired differently too
Think about that

You guys are literally worse than SJWs at this point. You whine and bitch over every single fucking thing. Stop getting your panties in a wad over stupid shit. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Using your own fucking words here. Stop being such fucking hypocrites.

Oh and by the way. Claim to be not racist or sexist....then complain about women and "negros" and "chink" in a tv show. You guys aren't that bright, are you? This is why society hates you.

>I'm not a fan of the Klingon re-design

ORCS IN SPACE ! ! !

Is there any SciFi show without liberal propaganda? Is Stargate any good?

reality = liberal propaganda these days to right wingers. you guys live in an alternate reality.

Don't like it? Fuck off back to /leftypol/ then faggot.

I get it, but then you wouldn't enjoy anything anymore. Jews this nigger that, gay here interracial couple here.
Would drop 100% Of shows i watch, and i watch a lot of stuff, not even talking to people about it, that would ruin relationships.

Gay aliens? Fuck yes.

So your accusation that I was lying was proven false and your defence is "lol I actually did not know this"? Next time keep your opinions to yourself, cuck.

>black feminist who cant act as the captain

she's literally Sisko, bad edition. He was based, this chick is shit.

>a third is rumoured to be a muslim

Let the franchise die. Mercy, please. It has suffered enough.

you sound like a massive faggot. I dropped my cable subscription a long time ago and never looked back, i dont watch shit. if not watching hollyjew "ruins relationships" for you then your friends must be as stupid as you are

You know something is fucking garbage with the overuse of off kilter camera angles.

Overrepresentation isn't reality, denialist.

By Star Trek lore Klingon's prowess in battle is unmatched.

>sassy black girl wins klingon warrior 3 times her size in hand to hand combat

This is some next level shit.