twitter.com/AnonBabble

required reading

madmonarchist.blogspot.com/

Still the best form of government

reminder that St. Tsar Nicholas II did nothing wrong

I need to buy an icon of him.

Monarchy is a degenerated form of fuhrerism

Monarchy is great but all the kings are dead

Its not viable for many parts of the world, US included. The key to monarchy is Christianity and that is extremely faded

Ivan pls go

Honest question: is it possible to have a version of monarchy with a decent level of individual freedom?

>t. actual cuck

I'm a monarchist, but Catholic.

The vatican must be purged of all heretics, Franciscans & Jesuits mostly. Then the world can return to monarchy.

Sure, why not? Monarchist governments were way less into your business than modern governments.

Orthodox Monarchist checking in

I'm a Ruthenian Catholic who can trace his descent to Grand Prince St. Vladimir. And King St. Louis IX. And Bl. Charlemagne Imperator Augustus. And King St. Ferdinand III.

Hahahaha beat that plebs. I WUZ SEYNTLEE MONARKZ

If you want a king to worship there's plenty of monarchist shithole in the world. We don't want you here.
Monarchy has always been the worst form of government.

Orthodox monarchist reporting in
>inb4 LARPer
Stay salty, plebs.

I, too, think Anglos should rule everything.

>monarchist
>confederate meme flag
:thinking:

>3 Orthodox monarchists in thread
>all 3 are Americans

Certainly. Traditional monarchs were administrators of law, not legislators like today's despots.

Today, the law is subject to the will of the majority. Before, the law was set in stone and to be carried out regardless of the mob's will, not to mention it was a great deal less invasive and all-encompassing. The desires and needs of a merchant in one part of the kingdom did not affect a farmer in another part.

I have monarchical sympathies, but I'm a eastern catholic.