AAAAAAAND he cucks out

AAAAAAAND he cucks out....

twitter.com/BSO/status/912441696352444417

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BSO/status/912441696352444417
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was always going to cuck. A whole pack of savage niggers know where he lives.

>Doesn't want to be gangraped and shived in the locker room

Oy vey

>American white

>Not a cuck

Pick one.

So he is gettin heat for doing pretty much the same thing as the kneelers, making a statement.

>literally standing up for what he believes against what the nigs say AND against what MAGA says

This isnt really cucked at all. Why dont you go back to le kekistan with based milo at r/thedonald xD

>twitter.com/BSO/status/912441696352444417
Article seems quite fake. Even a bitch would not apologise like he is doing in this article

He's allowed to be patriotic and not be a spokesperson for Trump, you guys need to realize not everybody is an extremist out there, the dude just wanted to pay his respect like a normal person, the only reason this is even so sensational at all is not because he respected the anthem but the rest of his team DIDN'T, they are the extremists, this guy may well just be a normal dude.

Supporting their protest isn't cucking out dip shit.

Let me explain how alinsky maxists work, all the people who didn't kneel are currently getting attacked as racists and being forced to make a statement to avoid a pr disaster.

>cucks out

Get fucked you jew. His coach and teammates nignogged so hard and chimped out on him in the locker room after they lost to the fucking bears!

Steelers are a pathetic bunch of niggers and shamed (Threatened?) the only decent man in the organization to (((apologize))).

Fuck the Steelers, fuck Mike Tomlin and fuck the NFL.

>surname ends in a vowel
>actually a cuck

No shit. Imagine my surprise.

Regardless of what the article says, he did apologize after his nigger teammates chimped out on him after losing to the shit Bears.

He showed up his niggers and made them look like the pieces of shit they are and the head nigger took exception to that.

Don't care. His team sat during the anthem and during the game. No time for losers

RADICAL CENTRISTS BTFO now people will hate him even more thats just great can't make this stuff up folks fucking KEK someone shove the fence up his fucking spic arse

that's a trap, right?

M I L K I E S

lol your country is a shithole

It is a cuarterona.

Lol your country is Mexico, Africa and Israel all combined into one degenerate cesspool of Babylon-esque filth and sodomy.

Trump did the worst thing he could have in this situation he said a bunch of cry bullies should get persecuted for their opinions.

Instead he should have shamed them, not called for them to be fired, then they wouldn't have an excuse and a path to not looking retarded, now they can be perceived as fighting for their rights.

Should have said something like "this kneeling during the national anthem is really decisive, it makes me sad that these people want to set themselves apart from their fellow americans. We live in the greatest country on earth, they're just trying to create a rift for attention."

*divisive

who cares. NFL is dead to me. Trump is winning that lawsuit from 1987 30 years later.

>decisive
I think you mean divisive and Trump doesn't care about that. Trump gains his popularist supports by being divisive.

200 overpaid niggers vs America
good luck

the amount of pressure he got from the brainwashed, just sad to see has no other choice to correct himself into the narrative. leave that man alone, he fought as a soldier, with good intentions and now he gets mocked and has to comply. i feel for him.

hahahah you guys ever get tired of losing

Those replies show how out of touch the left is with reality. He said this so the left wouldn't go rabid on him, not because of anything else.

>Posts pic with two states showing Domincan Republican.

kek

Now he's screwed no matter who he sides with.
He's in a hell of a pickle now.

hes not white anyway who gives a shit

>hahahah you guys ever get tired of losing
Not sure how we are losing. This actually makes us even more correct.

If somebody is holding a gun to your head and you defy them, it's a statement.

so whats the message? white cops need to treat criminal niggers with kid gloves thus endangering their own safety or the nfl millionaire niggers will continue disrespecting the flag?

He basically said it's OK with him if other players don't stand for the flag, but he did. That's kinda OK

Given that he has to be on a team with these guys, and the coach is now against him, he has to say supportive things of the players. But he did not dis the flag or the anthem.

We don't need a face for the movement. All we have to do is boycott. A boycott doesn't need a face. Try to imagine if he could possibly be the face of our movement, with all those teammates, coach and probably owner against him. Nobody in his right mind would dare.

That's all your own projection.

Yes, being a pussy sure is inspiring.

Guys he is just an American patriot and a veteran Who loves his country and his anthemn and flag. Just respect that, Trump is not the USA, and he is also empathic with his black teammates

Nig nogs already got their way after Furgeson... now look... shit sandwiches in the form of the Furgeson effect.

You get our trash, enjoy them.

Dominicanyorks are fucking scum.

Sure it is. Suuuuure it is.

No, just that he's not criticizing his teammate or coach. And being very clear about that.

Which is fine. It's not his job to criticize them. That's our job, by not supporting the team financially.

This will kill more support for the Steelers. Some people may have stuck with them for Villanueva. Now they'll dump the Steelers as well.

Nevermind, now I see your flag.

The burgers help us by lightening our burden of degenerates.

We help the world by helping bring down the zionist empire through our subhuman
dead weight.

I wouldn't want to be a billboard for perpetually angry NEETs either

Where does he say he scared of the left?
Do you think this guy is that big of a pussy?

Actions>Words

We should chip in fro a Sup Forums billboard

Best summarisation of the USA I've ever heard. Thank you, Dominica user.

Yes.

>REEEE
>OUR GOY
>VILLANUEVA CAN BE A WHITE PERSON NAME
>M-M-MUH BELIEFS ARE NOT WRONG

hahahah
conservicucks

That was probably his original plan. But remember Trump is a giant man-baby who can't help doubling down on fuckery.

Gloriously he then proceeded to tweet THIRTEEN times about it, burying himself even more.

Trump Presidency is fucking hilarious absurdity. But mostly because as far as policy goes his Presidency is big fat NOTHING BURGER.

Jesus fuck this identity politics bullshit is crystallizing at an alarming rate

You're welcome, Faschist bro.

Big fan of Il Duce myself, one of his frogmen who moved here after the war became a true Dominican hero in the fight against judeo-burger imperialism.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

all dem jerseys

>someone i can agree with

>dominican """"education"""""
fucking kek.
not an argument though, as expected from a 3rd world shit skin.

He says it after the surge of his merch sales. Take note.

We should use him as a symbol anyway. It will really piss people off, and if anyone try's to tell you that he didn't do it intentionally it's easy to say...

He could have been a hero.

HAHAHA REDDIT BTFO
M-maga fellow pedes??

Do you not understand the concept of giving someone enough rope to hang himself? The Nigger Felon League players are emboldened and will go on to greater heights of niggatry, further enraging the boomers and other mindless sportsball lemmings.

>Most common country of origin
>Massachusetts labeled as mostly Dominican Republic
I live there and I've never seen a single Dominican.

You write like an American black; English is not my native tongue but I can clearly see your grammatical deficiencies.

So much for judeo-burger education, huh?

He wants it both ways. He's worse than the niggers who took a knee.

Wow what a pussy I bet he only said that so he wouldn't get raped by the nigger that is next to him in the lockers

>autism
K.

Nobody except r/the_ptg and boomers gives a shit about this sportsball nonsense

He still can if we turn him into one. Even he wouldn't be able to stop it if everyone continued to revere him while contesting with the notion that he truly aimed to be patriotic in that moment and now he said those things on twitter to save face.

Right, how dare he show support for his country and his team....

>k
Great job, I can totally see your point now.

>projecting this hard
not an argument.

White dominicucks have a tendency to change their names to more English sounding ones and deny their Dominican nationality when then they move to the USA.

I have known of more than a few cases of upper class Dominicans who basically left behind all Dominican identity when the left.

>owner is a kike
>coach is a nigger
>team is almost entirely nigger
Yeah there was zero chance he wasn't going to cuck or get cut. This is good. NFL needs to tamp down on these few who won't spit in their fan's faces. I wan sportcucks to have it rubbed in their faces until they can't watch anymore.

There's a vid you fucking degenerate

Steelers lineman Alejandro Villanueva is the best selling NFL jersey & T-shirt over the last 24 hours, according to @Fanatics

his coach literally yelled at him for "dividing their locker room"

Fuck off with your "not an argument" youtube cuck meme, you semi-literate negroid.

I'll trust his actions. He's probably being blackmailed into apologizing. God knows you can't be honest in America.

He cucked. Return the jerseys people. Hopefully you can just hit cancel if you ordered them online.

The Rooney family is Irish but other than that yeah pretty much.

>still projecting
>still getting mad
>still no argument
and people still wonder why whites want nothing to do with 3rd world apes such as yourself.

Why tho?

Still more of a stand than you'll ever take for anything in your pathetic, tendie-eating life, faggot.

Nobody is trying convince you, retard.

You must be one of those autistic people I have heard so much about.

You cannot even write a coherent sentence in what is supposedly your native tongue, yet I am the uneducated ignorant one...

Ay lmao, keep it up people. This guy is the new face of patriotism whether he likes it or not.

I knew he was going to fold like a faggot. That's worse is all the faggots who decided to buy all his gear as some sort of protest kek.

@142908906
>moving the goalposts and changing the topic because you've been proven to be nothing more than a computer literate 3rd world baboon
still not argument. no (You) for you. stay mad, amigo.

Doesn't matter what he says now. That image is clearly the most iconic image of this current media outrage.

I heard that. Retards must be upset about buying his gear.

well yeah he was going to get killed by his team

he will also continue to stand for the anthem... so theres that...

My dude no ones going to check their numbers manually

Make sure to get it in white

It's because they know the DR is shit. Mexicans are too retarded to realize that about Mexico.

This just shows that we need to drill harder into the heads of awakening white people that there are NO ALLIES IN THE NFL. The NFL is a prop of the globalists and nobody in that organization has your best interests at heart.

At least we can both agree that this conversation is pointless on your side.

Sure thing, grand wizard of the English language.

Keep posting, I love seeing stereotypes in action.

People say support the NHL, even thought they have just as many Jewish team owners as the NFL.

Doesnt take a genius

Who cares about that though? IF something is popular. Jews are going to be at the top. NHL rules