I convinced my mother to vote for Trump...

I convinced my mother to vote for Trump. When I got home tonight she was all jazzed up about making a political post on her Normiebook. This is the first time she's ever used Normiebook for anything but sharing pics. The post condemned Trump's taking a position on the NFL protest and said we're very close to a dictatorship. I told her that she was brainwashed by the Jew media. She thought I was joking, lads. The Jews have really done a number on her. Anyone know this feel?

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink

>dictatorship

trump is free speech, self-censorship is death.

>mfw both parents are red-pilled and I watch Sup Forums documentaries with them
>mfw my dad laughed and called the NFL players "stupid niggers and only stupid beer drinkers watch that garbage"
>mfw my mom got angry and said "Those nasty blacks! Who do they think they are?? They make millions from us and then complain about it?? Wow I am mad >:|"

It's good to have politically redpilled parents

Well looks like your mother is voting democratic from hereon now.

rub salt on its gums.

Absolutely OP. I know that feel. My mother is so irreparably fucked up by the media Jew, and there is no saving her. I just decided to let her fester while dropping a redpill occasionally making her question her politics.

It's mind blowing how people not only get their shit views from TV but hlthat they believe it without questioning. If I was a rich kike and saw how easy it was, I'd think about doing it too. Why doesn't humanity deserve to be controlled, given how utterly fucking retarded they are?

Must be nice. am jelous. would adopt me?

How does it feel to be white trash?

My dad is a Libertarian, which got me started on the path to the redpill. Problem is, he's still a Libertarian. He voted Trump because muh guns. He hates the Federal Reserve with a passion but is absolutely blind to it being a Jewish problem. I gave him a pair of books to read which make mention of the German Bolshevik Revolution and the Jewish prominence in Soviet regime. Not going to lie, I don't think I'll be able to convince either of them that we need to gas the kikes.

>mfw when my mom was the one who convinced me to vote for Trump when I was going to sit the election out.
>mfw dad bitches about having to be in the same buildings as niggers when he goes into the city to buy a few more crates of ammo or another rifle.

meh, that is good enough, for a boomer.

We're actually all pretty educated. I'm a classical music teacher and a web designer

it's highly dysfunctional besides the hilarious political views. Sup Forumsocks should all just move to Wyoming together.

My dad spergs the fuck out about the federal reserve, sends me these bizarre obscure videos about currency manipulation, and accepts that The Jew are social engineers.

Sometimes he sympathizes with fascism, sometimes he engages in some pretty forced boomer patriotism.

"Everyone's just jealous of how smart Jews are!"
No mom they need to be gassed

She's right.
Anyone who supports trump is functionally a cultist.
Only a retard can support such an incompetent buffoon after all he's fucked up

>tfw mommy defends trump no matter what retarded shit he does
go back to fucking /r/t_d ffs mom

I thought you said: "voting democrat for heroin now"

That's babby-tier. I redpilled my mother on the holocaust and the jews.

give it a blowjob

>This really happened guys. For realsies

Your mom is brainwashed by her fake Facebook friends. My mom is 55 and uses Facebook on her phone constantly when she is not working and always posts only Pro Trump shit. She always calls me for real news when she sees negative shit. Like today, he called me a hour ago to ask me about "declaring war with NK" story that was being shared. I told her it was some shit Kim said and she went on about her business. Just like this NFL shit, she called and asked me about it. Trump giving his opinion is not the same as being a dictator. Your mom either needs to dump Facebook or you need to help get rid of her brainwashing, or just let it go.

>mfw dad is a lefty cuck
>mfw mum is fully redpilled
its okay because I've always liked my mum more

I need to help her bros. she's my only mom. But the JQ is really something you need to come to on your own. At this pace she'll be dead long before she realizes Hitler did nothing wrong.

Have her watch Marching To Zion, it is a good start on the JQ. My mom watched it. Many on Sup Forums dislike Anderson, but he made a great documentary on the Jews. After she watches that, then let her watch his Holohoax video.

you sound like an autist

>trump is anti-free speech
I mean yes, but why state the obvious?

2/10

pft..try redpilling a boomer on the holohoax..

Your parents aren't full 1488 yet? What are you even doing?

>google memo guys gets fires
>good thats what he gets
> Trump wants unpatriotic people fired from the nfl
>bah Trump hates freespeech

you deserve to be raped with a glass encrusted billyclub

why are you all still pro-trump?