I just got sent this

I just got sent this

im so scared. why are they doing this to us?

Other urls found in this thread:

AnarchistNews.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That is one shit tier attempt to compile a dox list. Just say you voted Trump and send him gore.

The only appropriate response is to send him a picture of your dick.

Are they serious? Like come on. Surely this has got to be illegal cause it’s a one way ticket to being doxxed. Like what the fuck.

Tell them to eat a dick

"Jill Whatshername"

Tell them that if they contact you again you will be charging them with harassment. Harrassment carries a minimum of 3 - 6 months in jail.

lmfao. just discard it, for your safety. Remember, if you're not with them, you're against them, and if you send them your dick, they will assume you're a fascist. Call the police and report it.

I'm assuming you're in California?

>Respond 'Trump, duh'
>Give address
>Wait until they show up
>Shoot trespassers
>Win
Seriously, you must live in a cuck state that allows you to fear for your life

Send them a picture of a black dick

i dunno. go to AnarchistNews.org for more information.

sir/maddam, tell them they've just assumed your gender and that you're non-binary and use they/them and they've triggered you into suicide.

Wow, they're doing something right for once

Tell them "Yes I do mind"

There you go, problem solved

tell them adolf hitler 1488 and give them the address of the biggest lefty fag in your neighbourhood.

>"Jill Whatshername"
I approve of this response.

tell them "I'm jewish"

This demand they start all messages with a non binary friendly greeting from now on

Say you voted for Stalin.

Tell them you had food poisoning and couldn't leave the house due to explosive diarrhea. It's the perfect excuse for everything.

this is why normalfag need to go amd stay go

"Weedman Gary J my nigga"

This and make sure to send a bag of your own diarrhea shit for example as well.

>I voted for Thomas Ghpfst OMEGALUL

>"Of course, I voted for Fuck Off"

tell them that's private
hehehehe
biach

Show them your dick

Deez Nuts

>205th branch
>anti-establishment organization uses military demarcation

I...I need a word that's more lulz than 'lulz'.
Anybody know one? Preferably in English. Queen's English is fine too.

reply to them and tell them they are being discriminatory because they assumed your gender, tell them you are a trap and your gender preferred pronoun is zee

Uhh, go and contact breitbart or any publication because this is fucking creepy and looks like a goddamn future hit list, so if it is true better start waking up the people around you and fast.

pls do this

Act like a nigger. Multiple video's have proven that antifags are terrified of nignogs.

I would be extremely Jewish and answer every question with a question

>our collective

What exactly is anti-fa?

Ask to get involved, get an address and then firebomb it

DID ANTIFA JUST ASSUME YOU WERE A SIR/MADAME?!?!?!

Got any info on the account like what platform you got this message on? Any way to track the "collective"? keep me posted

Flabbergastingly ironic hilarity

They realized the only thing that can beat a hivemind is another hivemind

>sir/madame?
DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER!
I am a black transgender lesbian and you cant tell me im not or your oppressing me and that would be rape.

What does antifa think of third party voters? Do they blame them for H-Rod losing?

Laziest imitation of hackers in the history of ones and zeroes. Really, this is probably less a self-dox and more a lazy attempt at intimidation: similar efforts have been seen here recently.
>oh no, they found him
>thus they could find me
>so I guess I'll stop knowing and believing what I know and believe

This

"did you just assume my pronouns?"

What platform is this nigger?

tell them you didn't vote for either of those statist pieces of shit and always wanted to join antifa

then infiltrate and report back

If you're not a communist, you deserve death. They don't recognize a middle ground.

reply your pronouns are xe/xim and reeeeeeeeeeeee

I'M SICK OF THEM PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT ARE TURNING THE FRIGGIN' FROGS GAY

(checked)
Are you literally shaking?

I already got this a week ago. Just say "hillary" and be done with it

Backassward fucktardedness would be my suggestion.

say Harambe, normies love this shit

Say "I voted for Drumpf." and watch their heads explode when they can't figure out if you're trolling them or not.

Only stupid people vote.

Either don't reply or block them.
Problem solved