Aaaaaaaaand Villenueva cucked out

Aaaaaaaaand Villenueva cucked out

Beta bitch

Good for him. He stands against the racist dotard Trump just like ALL AMERICANS are beginning to do

He probably got gang raped in the shower.

but meme magic and based trump!!!!!!!!!!!

right wing america stand up and boycott this trash nfl!!!! (NIGger FOOTbol league)

good for him but hes still white and FUCK DOTARD CLUMPH

>just long enough for all those jersey orders to clear
>no refunds goyim

>dotard
Leftists should feel embarrassed that they can’t even meme as well as North Korea

>Sean Gentille
perfect name for a shabbos goy. fucking kek!

Fucking faggot! I would never apologize for standing for my country. Kill all football players for treason!

For a former army ranger, he's a pretty big vagina.

Why do you suck so much cock?

t. commie nigger

their qb released a statement saying he should have joined him. kys

>one out of context quote now conflated to an entire article
the absolute state of journalism in america

Haha Redditors BTFO'd
Nobody likes the Great Satan

make another thread and see when u get banned.

Big Ben said that?

44d chess

>never intended to stand alone
OP has severe reading comprehension disability

>spanish faggot
WTF? I LOVE MEXICANS NOW

> Opportunity to put all the brainlets in their place and make a unifying statement for people to stop bullshitting w/ diversionary nonsense ...
> toes a PC bullshit line instead

> Brainlet football players
> Politics
expecting anything of value

The NFL is degenerate.
I don't care what the players do or don't do.
Don’t get caught up in this soap opera bullshit.

from zero to hero to zero in 24 hours

this is why white "people" will not survive much longer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA

return your jerseys you snowflake cucks
make sure to meet those NFL™ return policies

We have all types of men in the Regiment.

All patriotic americans should end their stupid worshiping of niggerball.

All he had to say was he didnt think the anthem or the flag should be politicized. That the problem with america is that everything is politicised, there is nowhere people with different views can co-exist anymore as you have to display your team colours constantly. That he will continue to stand for the anthem and salute the flag.

Oy vey! Don't you understand? All this divisiveness is tearing this country apart! He MUST apologize for his defiance or be punished!

Nah, I'll trust his actions and not his later words. I'm not going to think any less.

No one cares.

yea fag. he released it on his personal site. he knows he was a fag for not coming out. he looks like a mong and lost some fans

Article doesn't make any sense. Reads like he's sorry the other captains didn't t make it out to stand with him but its being presented as if he's sorry he didn't stay in the locker room.

Some solid both ways having bullshit.