How fucked is your school, Sup Forums?

greatschools.org/

How fucked are the schools in your area? What were they like when you were a kid?

95 percent white

How are they preforming?

It's a 9/10 rated school

This site is bias to my college in Nevada. We have one of the worst graduation rates along with equally as bad test scores. This is namely due to blacks and hispanics being the majority population. However this site states a majority white and 10/10 test scores. Sure is bullshit in here.

Honestly, I'm surprised.

Not suprised tbqh, your school has a great amount of whites.
Us coastal states fags are screwed.

Maybe the hispanics claim to be white or they don't count the illegals? I'm sure there's some corruption in standardized test results

Wow nothing has changed over the last 23 years.

It's always been white I haven't went to a school in 13 years.

I'm so glad my parents sent me to the worst schools in the city.

Part of the 4%.

How did you survive?

staten island here. old high school is still 80% white and the 5% of asians out perfrorm everyone. nothing has changed. good shit.

Cheyenne High School, Las Vegas.

One of the lowest graduation rates across the board. Teachers were awful. Gangs wars were periodic.

wow that looks like a ghetto shithole full of dumb motherfuckers.

Stayed neutral as all the niggers would pick fights with one another.

Every fucking class when the teacher would take attendance all the absent students were suspended.

damned if i know, but the public alternative is a 10/10 with 97% white student pop

>PRIVATE SCHOOLS ARE NOT RATED

This was my middle school. Note this was an advanced middle school for the more gifted children, hence the huge prevalence of asians.

What fucking shitholes did you guys go to and why are you here? Shouldn't you be off high on meth or some shit?

Fuck yes

My HS.

My highschool is a respectable 9/10 overall.

Whites: 10/10
Asians: 10/10
Mestizos: 9/10
Blacks: 8/10

GEE IT'S ALMOST LIKE HOWEVER YOU MEASURE IT, THE RACES ALWAYS PLACE IN THE SAME EXACT RANKING!

Why would your parents pay to send you to private school when you already clearly live in a well-off all-white area? It's like they're paying twice for your education: once in taxes and high home prices to keep the niggers out, and again for the private school tuition.

I do not recall my high school being full of so many spics. When I get home I should look at all the last names in my year book

>checked the middle school
>96%
>elementary school
>95%

Australian version, the non-English speaking background were Asian

my elementary isn't too bad

fuck forgot pic

my middle school is shite tho

When I was in high school/ middle school it was 54 percent black, 41 percent latinia/spic and the rest was white and Asian

Don't know how I survived

>Us coastal states fags are screwed
East Florida costal fag here, my school is only 56% white, it's an absolute shit hole, the shit looks like south africa

I went to a private Catholic school.
We had a Puerto Rican guy and a Vietnamese qt gril and everyone else was white.

Was pretty nice but strangely enough all the teachers were pretty shit besides the science and history ones. Especially the Spanish teacher, didn't even give a shit almost everyone cheated on everything.

>Has the highest school taxes in the state
>only 47% white
>has a below average testing score
Oh, jeez, I grew up in a total shit hole.

because the college prep school was a lot better than the public school. Better extracurriculars, better teachers, literally the only thing they did that we didn't do better was athletics
nobody slowed us down and 47% of my class was a national merit semifinalist or above. doesn't mean shit in the real world but the school's great reputation among colleges from previous students helped admissions along as well
also our school was a lot more diverse than the local high school, we just didn't have regular niggers

i dont go to school im not a child like pol users

We know Muhummad.

That is huge, I'm sorry man.
How were the abbos? I'm so curious about abbo students, what do they do? How do they act? How do they perform?

A large school in Michigan

It's half casts who are 1/64th Abo, I never saw any real Abo students at school

Graduated from this high school a couple years ago

blacks are 2% but make up almost 1/3 of the kids that get suspended. really makes you think.

I just looked up the middle school that I went to for one year before my family moved to a better area.

Notice the tremendous disparity between whites (9/10) and blacks (3/10). This was in a suburb of NYC, right next to Newark, NJ. Some of the most feral nigs I've ever encountered.

I'm going to call my parents and thank them for getting me out of that town at a young age.

Only reason the nig population is so high is because we are close to an non-accredited nog district and obama forced our suburb to build low income section 8 housing. In a completely unrelated matter crime near the section 8 housing went up severely.

False, just checked, whites only make up 51% of the demographics now

does this trigger Sup Forums?

Fap

Still 95% white. Say what you will about the Blue States, but when they go white there's no blacks in site.

This as well

Graduated in 2009. Had no idea the demographics were like this because I was in gifted and AP. Guess I didn't look around too much because my neighborhood was vast majority middle class whites.

Davis?

Blue states are the gem of America, the ones that are actually blue and not just blue because of shitskin votes like CA

JUST

My high school was only 20% white

They're filling them with refugees though. And in nice areas in my state there's lots of indians.
It used to be... comfy...

I'm 35 but my high school had like 2 Chinese kids and a handful of spics, no blacks.
Decent amount of jews tho, maybe like 5% of the school...
Still no blacks

Oh yeah, check out my primary school

this accurately sums up California.
whites rule , Asians are fake whites who can compete, everyone else low IQ browns

Just cuck my shit up

this is the closest highschool to where I live now. No surprises here...

am I doing this right?

Suspended
>whites 3%
>blacks 21%
>topkek

every where is getting cucked with refugees
Better a Syrian than most of our other subhuman immigrants anyway. Assuming you're taking about actual refugees and not Muslim niggers from Africa running from not war, but from living with other Muslim niggers

close, its in the bay area

That one Cupertino HS

Report all high school posters / underaged faggots for breaking the rules ~!

...and the other school I would have gone to is now down to 85% white. From my cousins who still live there, it's mostly "Hispanic." But all of these "Hispanics" are the charmed sons and daughters of South American pharma executives and 99.9% European.

Such a bullshit category.

Monte vista or Cupertino high
I'm in San Jose btw

Kek, called it

AP math 15%
AP science 18%

why?

40 percent asian, roughly 15 percent jewish, only 7 percent black.

Vermont, Minnesota... all the same story. None of those people have spent any significant time in a black neighborhood. That's why they are so liberal.

They should change it to brown American
But "Hispanic" is usually a clearly not white person, so it does generally work for whiteness visualization. You have to keep in mind a lot of spics put white when they are clearly not, so it balances in the end

lol

Feels good

My high school and middle school are 80% white
My elementary school is 75% white

Pretty decent

They're also just nice people, and it doesn't bother them to welcome people and pay extra taxes for safety nets. It never bothered me either until I moved to San Jose and see fat goblins pushing 5 kids around every day, and see how many people are coming illegally
Kek knew it. You Asians are saving this areas if it was just us whites and spics it'll be a bigger hellhole for sure.

pretty good mix there

How did I miss the disciplinary stats lol.
Here's the absentee rates for

Still doesn't looked fuck but, who knows since it's been over a decade since I was last there. We never had this many Asians in my school but, since the school is part of the IB program and saw a fucking school bus advertising how they now have Mandarin classes it can go either way.

Meh... some places yeah. But 80% of that is just an alt right fever dream.

Lewiston, ME for example is supposed to be overrun with whatever. Was up their recently and I had to go out looking for the refugee colony. Finally I realized that they all lived on this tiny corner, surrounded by photo journalists with fisheye lenses.

The refugees still go to the same crowded shitholes they always went to.

their are 800 people in my school i counted 4 shitskins and 3 chinks.

>Studies show that...

Ok, still sending my kids here.

lucky bastard my school was one of the 14% white ones on here...

Shit it's actually closer to 70%
The beaners were mostly illegals and inner city drug dealers from 82nd who did jack shit so pretty accurate
There were very few niggers and they were all somalians from the projects bused in or whitewashed middle class token kids

My high school. Mostly hispanic. Above average test scores

Kek
Honestly school taught me to hate non whites/Asians , from personal experiences with them in school, so I guess they're right

It's not even cucked all the teachers are but when they spout their liberal propaganda every one in my class calls their bullshit.

Holy shit where is this? Usually Hispanic category scores exactly the same as nigger , retard level

This is the high school i went to, i probably dragged down the statistics for whites when i attended but i didn't really care back then.

I went to community college and then transferred to a UC, graduated with a B.S. in civil engineering, 3.96 gpa.

High school i ended with 2.1 gpa

Well lets just add that the to the body of evidence and see what it sums too.

>mfw natives are the primary shit bags to get suspended from my old high school
>mfw asians get more suspensions than the fucking white kids
Part of me is shock while at the same time I am not.

Well I cant feel bad about my self, all the schools spout BS but their ratings aren't half bad

Manhattan village academy in New York

I had a traumatic 4 years of high school