YES YOU DID

YES YOU DID

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czVKAq0l-ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>digits confirm murrican degeneracy

Fucking dotard

We do what we want. Come and stop us mehmet.

Are you thick? We never stopped the war from the 50s, were currently in a ceasefire, but still at war.

No, North korea did when they fired all those missiles

shitty meme

FUCK OFF NO WE DIDN'T

The DPRK's Administration has devolved into liberal nonsense
>You started war! MUH FEELS when you said mean comments means we wartime now.
Top fucking kek, let it be done then!

what meme? we have literally been at war with north korea for the last 70 years.

>the mad jew puppets did it again

>Kim (((Jong-un))) thinks that banter of this caliber is a declaration of war

youtube.com/watch?v=czVKAq0l-ak

>Live near american base in southern spain.
>Expect some operator level shit
>All i see are base logistic dudes who dont even carry weapons

What is the meaning of that base there then?

>being this triggered

No peace treaty from the 50s, the war still rages.

They don't care about liberal or conservative politics. They posture themselves to squeeze as much attention as they can. I don't really think there is a way out of war after HRC had gaddafi sodomized with a knife even though he started playing ball. Kim will probably do a hail Mary on SK and blow his brains out. I don't think he sees a way to carry on.

North Korea is alpha as fuck. They are more upfront and are not hesitating to fight the biggest power on the planet. I want to see what kim has got. For fuck sake they have a satellite in space.

>my nuke is bigger than your nuke diplomacy

I cant wait for NK leadership to get wasted by a preemptive commando strike by a coalition of US and Asian forces. Hell, China might want a piece of the action just to ensure they get to help decide what the next government will be.

get a job

Who knows. Probably building relationships with the Spanish military or something. No offense but there's no reason to keep operators in Spain when we could keep them elsewhere in Europe with a bigger hub and the ability to drop in anywhere within 5 hours. Geographically less strategic with obvious exception to the straight of gibralter which would just be the Navy.

Also why would our guys run around outside the gate with side arms when we're there at the invitation of the host? Bad optics.

>They don't care about liberal or conservative politics.
I didn't say they did
I was stating they're using a muh feels argument due to Trump's comments. It's textbook libtardedness
>They posture themselves to squeeze as much attention as they can.
Agreed wholeheartedly

Nobody declared war. The korean war was the first war of its kind with no declared war by either side. The north invaded the south with no declaration and both sides received help from outside powers who also didn't declare war on each other. The fighting ended with am armistice in 1953.

As for president trump making tweets and hurting feelings, that also is not a declaration of war.

There is alpha and suicidal.