youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmNERYoUHog
pastebin.com/HjpiwFwb
axios.com/trump-on-alabama-senate-primary-ray-moore-will-have-a-hard-time-2489410758.html
denverpost.com/2017/09/25/von-miller-phil-long-ford-endorsement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

Sick of winning yet, dotards?

I cant wait for Tucker talking about the football thing and hopefully Hannity's opening monolouge about that same topic before I leave.

>crying nigger thinks bawling his eyes out on live TV will get people on his side
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NIGGER COLLISION

We wuz awoo

WE WILL WIN, AND WE WILL WIN, AND WE WILL WIN

>repeal and replace dead in the water

>cute thread

Well, if you insist.

Second for activist tranny mod

Wakey wakey Drumpf

Give him a break CTE causes emotional instability

>you will never get tired of winning
>you can't get tired of winning if you never win
think about that..

REALLY MAKES ME THINK-ADOODLE-DOO

AWOO

>ywn be lead into an empty State department briefing room where Heather condescendingly talks down to you about the complicated nature of US foreign policy then teases you every couple minutes about the fact she's going to test you on what she's teaching you, 1 spank for each lost mark
end it all

>football throwing intensifies

AWOO~

Tell me, who are these two semen demons

LIVE - Rick Wiles: NFL Marxists Seek to Destroy Patriotism
youtube.com/watch?v=AmNERYoUHog

Another failed healthcare bill the president was behind

>PRESIDENT IS PICKING ON ME WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

She's my age. I'm jerking off on Sup Forums, she's in the WH. God damn I need to work harder

my bisexual girlfriends
hands off

cmon make me tired of winning by atleast winning once PLEASE.. im begging you

is she just wearing a blazer over a nightie

THANK YOU JOHN
THANK YOU SUSAN
THANK YOU RAND

>the absolute state of GOP legislators

they may as well #takeaknee at this point

Hope and Dope.

Obamacare will implode. Out side of the Mid Atlantic/Northeast urban sprawl and the urban west coast premiums have skyrocketed. You can't deny this.

Early results from 2017 suggest the individual market is stabilizing and insurers in this market are regaining profitability. Insurer financial results show no sign of a market collapse. First quarter premium and claims data from 2017 support the notion that 2017 premium increases were necessary as a one-time market correction to adjust for a sicker-than-expected risk pool. Although individual market enrollees appear on average to be sicker than the market pre-ACA, data on hospitalizations in this market suggest that the risk pool is stable on average and not getting progressively sicker as of early 2017. Some insurers have exited the market in recent years, but others have been successful and expanded their footprints, as would be expected in a competitive marketplace.

While the market on average is stabilizing, there remain some areas of the country that are more fragile. In addition, policy uncertainty has the potential to destabilize the individual market generally. Mixed signals from the Administration and Congress as to whether cost sharing subsidy payments will continue or whether the individual mandate will be enforced have led to some insurers to leave the market or request larger premium increases than they would otherwise. A few parts of the country may now be at risk of having no insurer on exchange, though new entrants or expanding insurers have moved in to cover most areas previously thought to be at risk of being bare.

Obamacare isn't failing
Republicans and Trump are actively sabotaging it, but they'll fail, as the market is stronger than their empty promises.

I think it's a little too early for that

Hey don't give up guys

at least we'll win by passing DACA

Fuck Leftists

"You leader of the free world?"
That sudden realization when he is actually fighting with the President

These people are enemies. The NFL is going to go down the tubes and nobody is going to remember these Obama bots anymore besides the buncha anti american clowns that they are

Fucking curry wondering if he wants to go to WH just because trump is there. So fucking disgusting.

>I'm jerking off on Sup Forums
ktf bro

>The President was mean to me!
>ayo fuck whitey and fuck yo flag

NFL ratings are in the toilet! Patriotic Americans know better. If they disrespect our flag and country, turn that crap off! #StandForOurAnthem

pastebin.com/HjpiwFwb

NEW

>Trump has updated his travel ban, includes these 8 countries - Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, Yemen, Somalia - NO EXPIRATION DATE
>The NFL continues to get BTFO - ratings for Sunday Night Football were down 8% from last week and 11% from this time last year
>Trump has signed a $200 million memo to boost computer science education in schools

Give me Obamacare, Donald.

Doctors vote republican. Undeniable only social scientists who are the majority of doctorate holders vote democrat so it skews it.

What can you do
There is a reason we call them cuckservatives

who is this boner composer

>Everyone burning all their NFL jersey's and shit

Man even i didn't realize how much Trump would win on this.

>American flag
Why are you like this?

What a cry baby. Is it really the roids? All that estrogen is getting to him.

I didn't make the edition, that's on you.

>it is the year 2017
>Donald: I make the best deals!
>Also Donald: Here you go liberals daca,amnesty, a right to murder murders whites on sight. And in return we will maybe talk about funding 0.15% of my wall.

there is talk that the Dallas Cowboys are gonna protest or 'do something, not business as usual' tonight too

I love my country and Donald does NOT represent what America is about

You go with that and we'll continue to win election after election as premium increases piss off Americans

You need to take blockers. Idiots forget this.

You just said its failing And now you say its stabilizing even though claims are up and subsidies are down? See pic related? Obamacare destroyed your party and will continue to do so. Hope it was worth it cause its all yours now.

>The market is stabilizing, but efforts by Trump and the GOP are fucking it up, badly, causing insurers to leave the market.
You cant have it both ways faggot. Its either stable or its not. Protip: is sure as fuck is not stable.

they've skyrocketed everywhere you dunce

WTF is Bannon doing supporting Trump's opponent?

KEK'D AND KEK'D

There is no deal on DACA, nice try.

axios.com/trump-on-alabama-senate-primary-ray-moore-will-have-a-hard-time-2489410758.html
>President Trump says he doesn't know much about Roy Moore, and seemed to unwittingly emphasize the point by twice referring to the Republican front-runner for Senate in Alabama as "Ray" during a radio interview on the "Rick and Bubba Show" ahead of Tuesday's primary, per Politico. Moore is up against incumbent Sen. Luther Strange, who Trump has publicly endorsed.
>"Luther Strange is going to be a great senator. He loves Alabama, he loves the states and he loves the country," Trump said Monday, according to AL.com. "He will absolutely win against the Democrat. Ray will have a hard time. If Luther wins, the Democrats will hardly fight. If Ray wins, [Democrats] will pour in $30 million."

>and seemed to unwittingly emphasize the point by twice

>twice

>If Luther wins, the Democrats will hardly fight. If Ray wins, [Democrats] will pour in $30 million."

whos ads?

>we'll continue to win election after election as premium increases piss off Americans
Remind me again who the majority party was and had many chances to repeal it? yet didn't. Oh right that's the republicans and the voters are going to remember that.

FAKE NEWS

>KOAA-5 first reported Monday morning that Miller had been “fired” from his deal with Phil Long because of his protest but Miller has not had an agreement with the dealership for nearly six months. Miller’s previous agreement with Phil Long Ford expired in March. There had been talks about a renewal, but nothing had materialized.

denverpost.com/2017/09/25/von-miller-phil-long-ford-endorsement/

yeah you'll keep winning election after election by proving just how fucking incompetent you are at passing legislation when you're in power

He's not Trump's opponent when Trump said he would support Moore if he won.

Holy shit, a Hillary >qt of every single race

God I need this in my life

More proof Trump was right
he said nu-football was full of pussies who can't hit anymore

Here is some proof, nig is crying on TV cause his feelings are hurt

Damn. Car dealership promos are reserved for the most community friendly athletes. That guy could have been the mayor in 20 years.

False. The urban Sprawl of the mid Atlantic/Northeast has seen a net benefit from the ACA. On the west coast it is the same.

It's stabilizing in states where ACA funding and medicaid were taken.

It's failing / becoming fragile in Republican areas that didn't take the funding / ACA

Are you completely unable to read?

You are one stupid mother fucker man.

sucking his own cock

It's a case of heart. The deal is soon. I make the best deals.

no deal YET

>I can't wait for this talking head to have a predictably outraged opinion over a topic everyone is sick of
>I'll need to wait weeks for Tucker to acknowledge the GOP sucks and doesn't want Trump to have a single legislative victory

But why is Bannon not campaigning for Trump's candidate?

No fun allowed?

Jealous tbqh

can't wait for this asshole to get primary'd

We just need a bigger majority in the Senate ;^)

“They’re getting negative feedback because they didn’t stand up for the national anthem when in reality, they would’ve done it. They were fighting to stand up for the national anthem. I take no offense. I don’t think veterans at the end of the day take any offense. They actually signed up and fought so that somebody could take a knee and protest peacefully whatever it is that their hearts desire. I made coach Tomlin look bad, and that is my fault and my fault only. I made my teammates look bad, and that is my fault and my fault only. When everybody sees an image of me standing by myself, everybody thinks that the team and Steelers are not behind me, and that’s absolutely wrong. It’s quite the opposite. Actually, the entire team would’ve been out there with me, even the ones that wanted to take a knee.”

>jT04EFOX
Damn straight. We need to also be bipartisan and give the democrats the right to allow illegials to vote 100x time each.

New Mexico is not a Republican state.

He'll be dead before then

Hope is very cute

I need to work harder
we all do, but I'm sure she gets off one way or another too, they're not mutually exclusive unless you're an addict
there are many layers to Heather, she pulls off the adorable wholesome milf alongside hot mild femdom so well

>msm trying to make it look like the nfl won
It's a total knockout.

>You are one stupid mother fucker man.
welcome to /ptg/

>Remind me again who the majority party was and had many chances to repeal it? yet didn't.
Obama and the Democrats will own ObamaCare for ever
You loved the idea of naming our healthcare system after a Democrat now you'll learn why you should never accept labels

Yeah people who voted for repeal candidates will surly vote libshit next time around. How does that make any sense to you? They're going to primary holdout and elect people that will repeal obamacare. Just like every other congressional election since 2010.

Bannon is controlled opposition, same as Ann Coulter.

>epeal it? yet didn't. Oh right that's the republicans and the voters are going to reme

White identity is magic. The Republicans will get a huge voting bloc every election no matter what.

bullfucking shit, I live in the "urban sprawl" north east and my premiums have fucking doubled
fuck off with your fake news

I thought you said we won't win anything?

There will be no deal because the Dems want amnesty, President Trump doesn't want that.

>/ptg/ uses pics of drumpf secret girlfriend for the threads now

lol why

>wouldve been out there
but they chose not to