Why are American malls dying? The one in my town is almost closed

Why are American malls dying? The one in my town is almost closed

the one in my suburb just opened 100 new stores, all staffed by people with straight black hair.

cheaper online

amazon
only shit I ever buy in a store are perishables

Niggers steal so damn much that the clothes stores add those fucking anti-theft tags which put holes in your shirt so the business not only has to worry about niggers stealing everything because whatever is left is damaged anyway.
>t. former mall store manager

Online shopping, these malls are more dated than the steam angine.

nigger infested places are shunned by normal people tbqhf

Australian malls are a farce.

My god the way the Jewish and they are, Management companies just absolutely waste mum and dad superannuation money is criminal. ITS AN ABSOLUTE GRAVY TRAIN FOR THEM.
And like you said it's full of Asian tenants laubdering money

Day of rope

Charlestowne?

malls got 'enriched' in the late 90s, early 2000s

nuff said

>be me
>grew up in small Midwestern town
>go to the mall all the time whenever mom or dad needed new shit
>once they were done shopping for what they wanted, we went to the toy store
>sometimes we would go to the movies
>after that mom would let me go to the arcade
>go on some of the rides
>get some tasty pizza or tendies
>every Christmas time we would go and see santa at the mall
>there was even a Christmas cho cho train
>hang out there with my friends or gf every Friday after school
>we would go to the movies, arcade or bought some new shit we wanted
>got my first job there at the movie theater at the concessions stand

>go back 12 years later
>90% of the stores are gone, the rest are faggot hipster stores
>almost empty
>most "people" in there were niggers muh dikking
>arcade, restaurants and movies were gone
just fuck my shit up senpai

Malls are just starting to become a trend here. One of them died not even 5 years after opening. Being the eternal swedes that we are, we just have to mimic everything america does.

Amazon exists

Only minorities use malls anymore

It's actually really weird to see, they just shit up the malls along with those faggot ass mall walkers

There's just no point anymore, and cause minorities just steal and don't actually have any money, they close down

Plus all the employees are nigs and stink up the place

amazon is pretty crazy when you think about it. a marketplace accessible from anywhere instantly that sells pretty much anything you could ever think of delivered right to your door.

Niggers ruined them. Also, people realized that they can buy the same stuff online at half the price.

Have you been living under a rock for the last 10 years?

>dindus infest malls
>white people who actually have money stop going to malls
>malls fall apart due to low business, losing stores and becoming shittier
>what was a lovely place to go shopping, get a bite to eat, or just walk around indoors in the 90s has essentially become an air-conditioned coon gymnasium
We enriched now, boyos

Niggers

Online shopping
Niggers

Funny enough I went to my local mall a few weeks ago. I was walking out of the bathroom by the food court and I saw a bunch of napkins go flying and a bit of a commotion. Come to find out it was a fat nigress who got mad at the girl working the register at taco bell so she threw everything that was on the counter on to the floor.

Only reason I go to a store is for clothes, try shit on, maybe come across something that catches my eye

90% of shopping, I know exactly what i want and do it online

Walmart took all the best parts of a shopping mall, added a grocery store, parking that isn't fucked, and prices that actually reflect the value of the items being sold. Also they're open 24 hours a day, while most malls close early.

Short answer: niggers

Spbp desu senpai

Why did Amazon take off so much though in the last few years? It had "Earth's biggest selection" for over a decade, things just went crazy recently.
Was Prime that much of a success? WalMart now has free two-day shipping to compete.

Pretty much the same story everywhere. Internet, niggers, and overcharging asians killed the malls. At least we can remember the good times user, that's more than a lot of people get.

My mall's actually got some pretty good parking.

Too bad niggers hang around and bust the windows of anything newer than ten years old.

The one in my city does pretty well, some stores have closed but new ones come in pretty quickly and do better. The only problem it has is that every single year, since like 2010 I think, there’s always a fight or a shooting that happens around Christmas, when there’s tons of people there. And every year, without fail, it’s always black people who are doing it. The fights always seem to start in the shoe stores by the food court too

There's 3 malls within a 1 hour drive of my house. That's probably because I live around Atlanta though which is pretty much nigger central.

Unlike most store's and companies when you have an issue with something, Amazon will bend over backwards to help you instead of trying to blame you or telling you to fuck off.

I love dealing with Amazon's customer service, which is saying something.

Malls always attracted the absolute worst scum of minorities, i for one will not miss them at all.

t. rotterdam mall veteran

I go all around the country some malls can survive more or less off of women focused shit, some survive because Vietnamese people like going to malls and acting like niggers, most don't survive, a lot of malls were dead before Amazon became a thing so it's more than that

That could be. I actually remember Wal-Mart being at the forefront of that. Used to be returns were a pain in the ass, impossible without a receipt and near impossible even with it.
Wal-Mart started their no-questions-asked returns and it made me a repeat customer and other stores had to follow suit.

its about big chains that can withstand. mall by me was great in the 90's, went to shit around recession and now being built to fit bigger chain stores.

they are adding a massive sporting goods store, a popular restaurant etc

Another problem is homogenization: every mall is the same as every other mall now. Up until the early 90s malls had a lot of regional stores and local chains.

Now every mall has every national store you've seen before, why bother going when you can stay home and do that.

Amazon is nothing new.

Malls killed malls. Stores killed stores.
Take it from an oldfag. No-one is impressed enough by overpriced chinese crap to spend their time or money in a modern mall.

>>Why are American malls dying?
niggers.

laughing SO HARD at sears

Fulfilled By Amazon more than anything. You don't have to fuck around with some redneck selling shit out of his basement. Amazon tells you exactly when you're getting something and it's no questions asked on returns.

I remember a thread a while ago where some anons were discussing shitposting methods, and this exact thread was one way to get guaranteed (You)'s.
Stop falling for advanced shitposts.

Shopping plazas (strip malls) have replaced them.

niggers.

Niggers ruin everything

I hate this cocksucker so much. I hate him even more than Zuckerjew.. all of these ultra billionaire types must be slaughtered.

nigger you are dumb and those people could not get a thread over post limit if their life depended on it

How many times have you had a problem with something you ordered from Amazon and had to sit on the phone for an hour while Shaniqua argued with you?

Who fucking cares?
>OP
A faggot.