The Absolute State of the USA

The absolute state America is in today... have a President that believes vaccines cause autism and doesn't understand climate change because "how is global warming real when it's snowing outside?!" and Vice President who believes a Jewish deity created the world literally 6000 years ago.

Meanwhile in Canada, the Prime Minister explains quantum computing to journalists:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eak_ogYMprk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Meanwhile in Canada, the Prime Minister explains quantum computing to journalists:

Effortlessly, I might add.

Trump can hardly operate his Apple McToddler PC with one finger while Trudeau dabbles in quantum complexity.

>Meanwhile in Canada, the Prime Minister explains quantum computing

You mean he can read a prompter?

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

Canadians are basically smarter and more polite versions of Americans

Global warming isn't real, according to atheists the temperature of the earth 65,000,000 years ago was DOUBLE ours today, and the ceolocanth didn't evolve for that entire time so there would be ZER a negative consequence if the temperatures doubled.
But a sane person would say none of this matters because this is All fake

>tries to explain quantum computers
>makes a beginner mistake even when explaining regular computers
embarassing

No prompter. The video was taken from many angles. There was no prompter

So how long until Canada is less than 50% white?

To be fair, that's not hard.

This proves nothing but the fact that he's a massive pseud. He knew some days before the press conference that he'd be attending PI, so for all we know he took the time to memorize all that shit just to impress everybody. What a faggot

No, he's genuinely interesting in the topic. It's easy to tell from his facial expressions.

Canada doesn't have America's racial problem. Races go along well in Canada AFAIK.

You're not hiding the national sour grapes against the USA well enough newb.

>jewish deity
spotted the larper/fedora

>doesn't know about The Aboriginal Problem

There's huge racial issues in Canada, for example Filipinos don't put the receipt in your bag at the grocery store they put it in your hand with the change on top and the smooth paper of the receipt makes the change fall all over the place and you've got a hand full of loonies and quarters and you're trying to put the coins in your wallet and the receipt in your pocket holding up the line.

Yeah he explained literally nothing
>b-but
No, he is just repeating some shit he saw in a magazine.

>No, he's genuinely interesting in the topic. It's easy to tell from his facial expressions.
I guess that's true, but he's still a massive faggot. Fuck him

I think that seal is from marine land which is in Niagara Falls I remember the news saying chlorine in the water made the animals cry

I'm a line cook and I could explain quantum computing to that level of complexity. It's general knowledge if you're not a retard

So we've upgraded to memorization? What a guy..

FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT

Thank you for proving my point... ha ha. No major issues only minor things

Canada is USA done right.

Do you think Trump could explain it?

Isn't this the same cuck that forgot one of the provinces of his own country this summer?
Lmao

Donald Trump:
>I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing. But that's true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester, and certainly cyber is one of them.

I always act really annoyed when they do this, one time a white girl put the receipt in the bag for me (this is what all the workers used to do by default before Filipinos replaced them) and I said thanks nobody else here does that.
This is a serious issue it wastes my time and these retards don't know how things work outside the jungle, another thing you can be the first in line for the bus but like the 5th to get on because as soon as the bus arrives the line breaks apart and all the Filipinos run to the door

I once went to Tim Hortons and some Filipino FUCK didn't give me the correct amount of change. He was off by 2 fucking dollars. Dumbass cunt

This fucking guy

>Don't get me going on this or we'll be here all day

What a dotard this guy is

Way to make a fun shop depressing! I can't stand to look at it now.

>huge racial issue

Meanwhile, in Montreal: youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

You can tell they're not good workers because the LCBO hires literally ONLY whites and not one Filipino. Our government knows they're shit workers

No but then I would agree that Trump is a retard

There was also the time a retarded paki pizza delivery driver dropped the portable machine you put your card in to pay for it and it broke and the next day I ordered a pizza again and the pizza guy on the phone said I have to pay for the machine, I said fuck off your stupid sand nigger employee broke it and they wouldn't give me pizza

OHHHHH and the worst, the paki Muslim sand nigger holding up the line in subway because he made the guy change his gloves since he touched bacon.

>basically explains by buzzword

kek

American here.
Anyone else wish we had based Trudeau?
We'd have fucking based universal health care, fucking based gun laws to protect our children, and fucking based quantum science loving leaders.

This.
I used to support Trump but he has got to go

You'd also have a study into missing and murdered African American women that stalls forever until they find a politically correct way to say that 98% of them are killed by African American men.

Why are dumb people really impressed with people who can learn stuff that they themselves didn't figure out?

I've noticed this about dumb people. It's like people who boast about going to university and getting a degree.
Well done, you have demonstrated the ability to LEARN and REPEAT and perhaps even IMPLEMENT stuff that other people have figured out.

He didn't explain it though. He gave a brief description of it, he didn't explain how it works in any detail.

Global warming is a hoax. Ever heard of vodtox ice samples?

>explained quantum computing
>1:15 minutes
He read the back of a text.
He didn't explain shit. You need calc, basic mechanics, and e&m as the foundation, then you need the actual quantum mechanics, then you need an explanation of what's going on in quantum computing to even have an inkling of what the fuck this all is.

Even then, you'll probably end up lost and say fuck it anyway because you're passing and will never need to move past that point in physics.

That girl is cute I like tired eyes