Trump declared war via Tweet, North Korea says

Why is this allowed?
buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/north-korea-says-trumps-tweet-is-a-declaration-of-war?utm_term=.cw9JXgLBv#.xdWXNnArK

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/12/01/no-one-can-stop-president-trump-from-using-nuclear-weapons-thats-by-design/
trumptwitterarchive.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>North Korea says
I'm sure they say a lot of other things that don't matter

Why don't we just mass carpet bomb Pyongyang with dildos.

>Sourh Park predicted this

>Why is this allowed?

If countries had heights, NK is literally

That fucking image is priceless

> south park

sure is newnigger in here

>north korea says

This.

The Korean war never ended.

Remember that time Trump declared war on Barney Frank's nipples? Now that was some shit.

>a buzzfeed link
Seriously, neck yourself this very instant

>declaration of war
Haven't we technically been at war with North Korea since the 50's?

Nice work degenerates
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/12/01/no-one-can-stop-president-trump-from-using-nuclear-weapons-thats-by-design/

yes, which makes the white house comments even funnier

>We have not declared war on North Korea and frankly the assertion of that is absurd
of course you haven't, you did that in the 50s

Yellow Journalism knows no bounds.

Correct. Currently observing a cease fire. Norks of all people should know this. So it's all business as usual with the international dick waiving going on.

Stop watching cartoons faggot

Are they still trying to get Trump banned from Twitter lmfao?

THE COOODDEEESSS!!!

>mfw shitposting starts WW3
Good on you ... even I think Trump went too far with his unfunny/immature rocket man tweet.
It's going to be fun watching America get nuked.

>Trump banned from Twitter
the legacy of over 35000 shitposts will remain for world to laugh trumptwitterarchive.com/

yes, emu, russia and china will surely ruin everything for a buffer state they're already tired of. keep believing the ((((((((world war 3)))))))) media memes.

best timeline

>It's going to be fun watching America get nuked.
Since "America" in this context most likely means "west coast", then I heartily agree.

4D chess my dude. Trump gets rogue loony gook to take out a huge chunk of the illegal beaner population with the push of a button. No ICE and no wall needed.

This my understandings well. When I kept hearing this shit driving around I was a little confused . We've been at war for like 70 years it's that we've been at a ceasefire.

This NK bullshit has being brewing for years and years and years. At this point, you could wink wrong and they'd take it as a declaration of war. People need to stop acting like Kim Jong Un is a reasonable person. Dude is nuts.