Sup Forums BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4919316/Alejandro-Villanueva-did-not-boycott-anthem-accident.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sn463qwtIbA
theverge.com/2017/7/25/16025146/chronic-traumatic-encephalopathy-football-cognition-health
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHAHAHAHAHAHANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I hope the steelers realize that him making this statement is only going to hurt their team's revenue. If I was a steelers fan I'd be completely done after this and stop watching football altogether.

"accidentally"

dude is a patriot, and trying to save face from the nigger american hating coach

NFL BTFO

although keep in mind, no one accidentally walks out of a tunnel

stop this.

how the fuck does something like that accidentally happen?

How the fuck do you accidentally a whole tunnel?

There's no published IQ stats for the NFL, is there?

>Kowtow or you'll be sitting for the rest of the season, ma'fucka!!!!
>"I threw my teammates unde the bus"

So all these dumb niggers are claiming to be in a better epistemic position than the judges and grand juries?

Really wiggles my walnuts

Yesterday
>hahaha le based our goy!!! fuck yea mexicans = white!!

le based non-white narrative btfo yet again
suck a dick

>dude is a patriot,
no, he's a cuck faggot.

suuuuuuure. You don't 'accidentally' walk through the tunnel, you run through it with your entire fucking team.

This just looks worse for the NFL. They obviously bullied him into making that statement.
They are all about individuals exercising their rights until it's against their narrative.

yep

Always thought the NFL would just sort of fade into obscurity over a decade or two now that Goddell had pussified the game to the point of unwatchability, but a ritual suicide triggered by a couple tweets is so much more entertaining.

>Did three tours in Afghanistan and earned Bronze Star instead of making millions playing niggerball
VERSUS
>Anonymous guy who calls people cucks on the internet.

Anyone who bought his jersey or was on the fence is never going to watch an NFL game again lol.

>spaniards
>white
kek

>'Every single time I see that picture of me standing by myself I feel embarrassed,' he said, adding: 'I threw my teammates under the bus, unintentionally'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

His loyalty to country and Ranger unit was higher than his loyalty to niggers. Then he apologized to the niggers for making them feel bad.

How anyone can blame him for that is ponderous.

Oh my God please can we just have the apolocalypse already? Liberalism won, you destroyed earth.

>Have personally walked out of several of these tunnels.
They are 40 to 50 yards long, straight shot, and well lit, how did you walk all the way out without seeing that your team mates were not around you? Guy is now just trying to save his job.

Don't matter. I was a fan who watched weekly and bet on fanduel but I'm done with the NFL now. It's just politics and crybaby millionaires who want to be center of attention instead of the game.

Clearly his team made him do this. He was mouthing the fucking words to the song. No way it was an accident.

NFL is burning to the ground.

Why is the Brit daily mail reporting on nigcollide?

this

So does this count as virtue signaling? Will you call him out?

And they say Burgers don't epistemology!

People that bought his jersey are retards just stop watching the NFL if you want to send a message.

kys. He's effectively retracting his noble gesture. He caved.

>football players are smart

this is a fucking comedy and shows how generally incompetent these people are

I hope it redpills normies that like sports

>EU flag
Pathetic

Wonder if they threatened to kill him naw the NFL wouldn't do that

It appears Mike Tomlin is leaning hard on him. I feel bad for the guy. The league might be pissed with him too.

No, he's a pussy.

How do you accidentally walk onto the field?

holy shit this is real
((((accidentally)))
>I accidentally a tunnel
>I accidentally didn't notice my entire team was not present
>I accidentally...

Sounds like liberalism "Agree with us or we'll get you fired". He's kind of a cuck for caving in though.

What a punk bitch

RACISM IS IN YOUR DNA

youtu.be/sn463qwtIbA

>They don't want him to become a meme poster child.

>They coerced him into making that bogus statement.

>Keep meming this pic Sup Forums is hurts the NFL.

yea he's definitely a moron. his jersey was the number one seller overnight and we were talking about getting him into the pro bowl (which would've been guaranteed since his position gets no attention whatsoever and fans only vote for their own team's LB creating a very even distribution of votes)

Who didn't see this coming a mile away? How many posts have there been anticipating exactly this?

JFC, get gud kikes. You used to kill it at this game when you owned the only channels of mass media. Now that anyone can play you're like a bunch of wind-up toys with maybe three tricks.

shame. I always liked Tomlin too. Seems like just about every coach has caved though.

I honestly don't even really care about this whole kneeling thing. Why did Trump have to tweet about this shit? It was already dieing down. Now the whole rest of the year is gonna have hundreds of players doing this. He tweets way to much desu. I like twitter as an end way around the media, but he's just spouting off every single thought he has even as president.

He caved in despite being a millionaire

CAVED
U
C
K

HAHAHA people bought his jersey

There’s a blind item about someone being held back from standing by being threatened his plays would be destroyed on the field, that’s the level of hate these dindus have for anyone not agreeing with their agenda. I feel bad for this dude, his trainer complained about him to the media and you know his team mates are busting his balls that he has the number one selling jersey as of today. Jealousy and he got it by disregarding their feigned outrage.

Pitiful
-Harrison was mad yesterday
-team had it planned--wasn't an accident

MFW Sportsball finally dies

How did he accidentally walk onto the field? Does he have that weird brain thing that football players get?

nigger collide is now kneegracide

He made his whole team look like chumps, he's having it both ways. They were not man enough to do it, he did. He also doesn't want to neglect them because they are his teammates after all. It is what it is, he'll sacrifice his own prestige / reputation for others.

>Pittsberg Kneelers

It's pretty sad he didn't stick to his morals, he let a lot of people down. But anyone who's not an idiot can see he was coerced to make a statement.

He's basically a nobody in the NFL, finally got decent contract this year and he's very disposable. He has no pull.

He's a military hero and has more patriotism in his little finger than any of you basement-dwelling wimps have in your blubbery bodies combined.

>people buy his jersey
>instantly burn it

Best timeline

ive accidentally walked into quite a few places when i was fucked up. rarely do it sober

>MFW Sportsball finally dies

Finally burgers will join the white race sports again.

The black man fears the water even when frozen.

It seems like these kikes don't mind losing money on this one. They're fighting a losing battle here. People will stop watching before they give in to entitled niggers.

He is Spanish
He was never Mexican and won't stop being White today no matter what he says

Trump just made an offhand remark in the middle of a long rally. Goodell could've let it slide, but decided to get butthurt about it. Trump just tweeted to stand by what he said, then the whole league reflexively went into full "FUCK DRUMPF REEEEEEEE" mode and is in the process of blowing itself up just for the sake of spiting Trump a little bit.

It's really glorious how effective Trump is at turning his enemies' own desperate rage against them. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump somehow manages to overthrow KJU purely through tweeting.

(((They))) got to him. They probably threatened his family. Sad.

This.

I know a lot of people who are Seahawks fans that are basically putting up all their shit, taking down their '12' flags etc. Many normie guys watch sports to escape the reality of their lives, have their man-time away from wife and kids and have something to talk about with other guys. The last think they want to see is a political drama.

It's sorta like when you trip, fall, and land on some dudes dick. Totally not cheating. Complete accident.

I would be brave if I faced a court martial, too.

>They obviously bullied him into making that statement.
i doubt it. either way he hangs.

>accidentally walking on field when locker rooms have tv and this wasn't a "surprise" anthem
plz don't be retarded like that

SAY IT WAS AN ACCIDENT OR YOUR FUCKING DEAD

>Trump just made an offhand remark in the middle of a long rally. Goodell could've let it slide, but decided to get butthurt about it.

ahh. see I didn't know that. Still. like I said the whole kneeling thing was basically dead. I don't remember anything from the first two weeks of the season. Now it will be highlighted every fucking game this whole season.

This might backfire against the league a tiny bit, but it won't be worth all the trouble. at least from my standpoint. I like to listen to sports radio during the day to get away from all this shit for a little while.

> Kekistani
> Not a faggot
kek

nah he's a pussy little bitch who probably slurps nigger cock in the locker room after a long practice

>(((Accidentally))) walk out
>(((Accidentally))) stand still
>(((Accidentally))) smile
>(((Accidentally))) place hand over heart for duration of national anthem
What a bitch.

Bought his jersey, did ya?

NIGGER TEAM MENACED HIM

;_;

He has a contract with USAA to shill insurance to vets. I'm sure the Jews from there called him and told him to get his spic ass out there, and the nigger was telling him not to. It was all about shekels, USAA probably threatened. Also, he's a REAL European Spaniard from Spain, which is why he's 6 foot 10. not a mexcrement.

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHahaHAh

>BASED HISPANIC!!! WE'RE WHITE LET US IN GRINGO

He looked alpha when he stood there alone, but now he looks like the biggest bitch.

Sand yet you say "kek"
Kys

>He's a military hero
He was trying to keep his USAA endorsement contract dumbass while keeping his bix nood coach from chimping. If he didn't come out, he'd have lost the endorsement. no question.

so he's a stupid faggot like the rest of those overpaid monkeys

okay

>(((Accidentally))) walk out exactly when the anthem starts playing

That timing.

>walking onto a field when the routine is set in stone after many games
don't be retarded then?

>BASED HISPANIC!!!
he's from Spain. His father was a spainsh airforce officer with NATO. Notice he's 6"10 and you're 4"5? Know your place mongrel.

Hahah what a jackass

>it was just an accident guys

"white" hispanic spotted, all latins- whether they're "white" like marco rubio or "white" like this guy or brown like george fucking lopez are still ugly faggots. Gas yourself.

I am.

Fuck watching over paid cry scum.

I'm only really having fun when I'm playing the game myself, or I'm drunk.
And I don't need them for either.

He's literally just a fat ted cruz, if his name was Omar Al-Sharif or if he was born in Mexico then Sup Forums would be calling him a shitskin

>beandips become white if they come from moorlandia because it's in europe

kill yourself

Lol, commie faggots think this is somehow relevant. The NFL is rapidly losing viewership because real men, as opposed to commie fags, aren't traitors

See And fuck off Raul, no one cares if you're from fucking madrid or monterrey you're all the same kind of semi-shitskin faggot

no takes backies based bean

theverge.com/2017/7/25/16025146/chronic-traumatic-encephalopathy-football-cognition-health

kys you dumb fucking faggot. fucking retard shitskin race of subhumans. even the spaniard are cucks. it's no wonder the little spics rape babies they produce are even worse than niggers

>dur he a patriot he support muh constitushun
fuck off civicuck i dont give a flying fuck about the """"""""""""""""""patriotism""""""""""""""""""" of some spic. he can go back to mexico and be patriotic there

No one's forcing the NFL or the sports media to go full SJW, don't blame Trump for that. It started long before he showed up.

>This might backfire against the league a tiny bit
Seems like they're losing your money and attention for a start...

i want him to answer why he didnt kneel, if he "accidentally" walked out there, but he seems like an okay guy. whatevs

nice beard. does this guy work at starbucks?

I don't blame the NFL or Trump for this. I blame the players who would likely be in jail if they didn't make it to the NFL. Not even an exaggeration, I'm guessing half of the NFL players would be in jail right now if they weren't in the NFL. They are straight up gangsters.

But even then I wouldn't care if my team was made up entirely of would be felons if we won. That's just not why I watch sports

I wouldnt because im not a sensitive little snowflake. Who fucking cares if they kneel, its a GAME.