RIP Monster Musume

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ8n_Esop5I
youtube.com/watch?v=jhA61rmNjv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for lala a best

Was it something I said?

Cerea is best. Your girl is not best.

How wonderful it is when the first post is also the most correct post.

Cerea is good, pretty much as good as Miia and Rachnee, but not quite the best.

>Tio's face when MonMusu threads keep getting deleted

Saved the comic from Nayaa.

Cerea is more best than literally who.

To the user who asked
What i could tell you were some scrapped ideas
>Threesome involving Manako
>Housewive Lillith
>Lala's Full moon equivalent is during Dia de los muertos and japanese Obon
Again did i missed something?

>TTF's face when Polt mod for pic related.

Probably already paying someone a lot of money to make one

Maybe the party's over

Previous thread got pruned right around 90 posts. No clue why, unless the true confessions of a real horse fag kept getting reported.

How do mods keep fucking up like retards? Is it because they do it for free?

>y-you too

Yeah, usually they get deleted because people flaming each other for liking certain girls.

There was one user who swore he'd become a janitor just so he could kill every mon musume thread.

He's done a pretty pish job so far in that case.

It was remarkable free of acrimonious shitposting, maybe that was the problem. Anyway, these are clearly the hottest girls Crab's ever created.

Or maybe because the last 30 posts were about Nayaa and TTF handjobs instead of MonMusu

>Artist draws Mon musu related piece
>Anons comment on said piece
>Not Mon Musu related
Were dropped on your head as a baby or were you just born that way?

>TTF isn't MonMusu related
You serious?

Bad fanart doesn't count I guess

I still have it up. Those two things were swamped by: "Lala is a murderess.", "Is Yuuhi a perma loli?", and "what would you do in Tio atack?"

Surely there's something more constructive you could be spending your time on instead of baiting for (You)'s

OK, and maybe you guys could talk about something actually """"productive"""" in the threads instead of asking what if questions all day and shitposting about who best girl is

Just because someone else isn't spending their time wisely doesn't mean you should too.

To suggest something productive, I suggest somebody suggest to Crabman to make a spinoff romance manga for monstergirls.
It'd be great.

I demand you take responsibility for the immense Kobold lust you've instilled within me.

Are you ready to tuck Tio into bed?

hot

> Encouraging crossbreeding

>crossbreeding
What if it's protected sex purely for pleasure?

Too many cooks spoil the broth user. Write and illustrate your own "Every Day Shoujo Manga with Monster Girls."

N-Not crossbreeding, sir.

Just subjugating this subhuman with my superior human genes.

For the glory of the Emperor, of course.

Hey now, at least I contributed with suggestions on how she could "age up" her appearance.

It's not crossbreeding, it's creating the perfect soldier for the God-Emperor.

I wasn't dissing those discussions, hell I posted this image to show Yuuhi's transformation was consensual, I was rejecting the claim that the thread was a TTF and Nayaa circle jerk.

Newt is cute

>draco vanilla not in the list of scrapped ideas
The dream is alive

Perfect for orc rape.

Children can't consent.

Orcs lust for the knotted wyrm

Zombina didn't consent to it either

Stylish too.

Ugly boy

did the new chapter ever get translated? Or even released for that matter?

We're working on it.

Last time I saw anyone from FwPA post 43LQ was in TS and QC limbo. Tarage was high as a kite and fylamia was burned out.

> TTF's getting cucked by Draco

That would matter if the state wanted to press charges, which would be work for Smith, so that's not happening. Her parents could force the issue, but they're glad their daughter still exists, so they will not.

And what if they want grandchildren?

Lizards all cute.

That is very true. Both Draco and Liz are very cute and have incredible asses, but I like Draco and want to protect her

>you see Timmy, when a man and a woman want children, the man inserts his...
tl;dr: They should just make another daughter.

Obviously they don't see a zombie daughter as less likely to produce grand children than a dead daughter.

SAUCE?

Saint Young Men, you fucking newfag.

>posts making fun of TTF get deleted
>threads making fun of TTF get deleted
TTF is bullying the fucking mods now. What a scumbag

What was the post?

The glorious truth

Knowing fully why Cerea is an angel to be loved and cherished I still disagree with your opinion, cue Wildflower. youtube.com/watch?v=YQ8n_Esop5I
Lala is an imperfect goddess, a paradoxical immaculate gem with her own unique weaknesses and faults that every being with a heart and soul has, the very faults that make us all human and faults that make monstergirls more human in heart and soul than many of us. But her flaws only serve to accentuate her many genuine perfections shining through the darkness she's tried to cloak herself in to cover her insecurities, she tries to be a loner but wants nothing more than to be accepted. She feigns coldness and indifference but only wants to love and be loved. She immerses herself in death but is every bit as vulnerable to its indiscriminate indomitability as any other worldly being. Though by doing all this she inadvertently hides the sublime beauty that shines from her pure heart, a beauty that shines so radiantly that no veil can hide it, it only makes that undeniable light within her burn all the brighter. Because of her imperfections she may never realize how perfect she really is, but that in of itself represents why she's so perfect. She's a dullahan, a monster, a person, a spirited girl, an insecure child, a gorgeous lady, and a kind, loving woman with a whole world of wonders to offer and more love to give than many can take. She's a free and gentle flower growing wild.
And while I wouldn't mind crushing that horse pussy if it were for a girl like Cerea, I can't deny my one-sided lust for Lala's hot blueberry pie. I gotta have that no matter which way you slice it. Cue Afroman. youtube.com/watch?v=jhA61rmNjv0

Autism

>go to bed
>wake up
>new monmusu thread

How

Mods deleting threads.

She was happy she did it. Her parents were happy. Her friends were happy. Smith, Kurusu, and MON were happy. Everyone unanimously agreed she did the right thing, you're just trying to start shit for the sake of starting shit so don't try to pretend like it's anything but that, bitch nigga.

>Reminder Ms. Smith is Best Girl.

> Reminder Suezo is best girl.

Shouldn't you be at E3 right about now, newbie?

yes

>you will never work together with Logan tirelessly to perfect a spell that transforms you into a 20 foot tall giant long enough to pound that pure-as-the-driven-snow dragon pussy so fucking hard that Darkstalker Kaathe could hear her orgasmic screams all the way down in the abyss

Thats a lity.

At least we have a thread now though

there is...a travel size option, now.

It's just not the same though. I need my scaleless fluffy-tailed goddess.

>when the booty peeks ever so slightly below a skirt that's just a little too short
>especially Lala's phat blue butt
If I even try to touch my dick right now it's going to explode all over the place.

Now I lust for Polt and Draco cuddling on the couch on a cold, Christmas night while TTF is weeping outside a window.

I want to marry this snake.

New event snek done.

This latest event is pretty awful desu.

Do you think the game has guidelines for its artists on how to draw the crabhand?

Wasn't there a new series released and in English? How is that not scanned yet?

She's soaking wet. Shouldn't her body temperature be dropping?

Probably. They taught the anime artists and animators after all.

I'm sure there's also a quota that has to be met for this sort of thing. They need to stay true to the source after all.

I'm sure there's also one for hats on Miia and new snek girls introduced to the game.

You're probably thinking about the 4koma books. Vol. 1 is out and has been scanned.

The follow up picture has her nice and comfy in a bed. She'll be fine.

You know who scanned it cause I can't find it anywhere

Someone from these threads scanned it. Check the archives.

That's a lot of tucking. I wouldn't want to undertuck her.

The day of reckoning is upon you, generalfags.

Doppel is the Superior Girl

> Polt and Draco cuddling on the couch on a cold, Christmas night while TTF is weeping outside a window.

Cute snek.

CUTE.

Pls no bully.

>game developers introduce flags so we can auto visit spots on the map
>we have to rent additional flags using premium currency
>they force us to run two maps every time and put every node off of the auto path making the one default flag almost useless

We all saw this coming, but it's still garbage. Those jews.

All sneks are cute.

I want Doppel to wear a wedding gown.

Still, could be worse. The current Supers are as hard as the old Hard maps before Super was introduced.

I just prioritise. I put the flag on the last u-turn before/after boss in case I missed a node. Also, renting extras is useless to me. If I have to reload the page for any reason, the flag is gone for the current run.

I'm upset that it messes with my ticket grinding rotation.

I don't run super anyways. I only run it once to get that first ruby reward. Having to use two teams this time around just stops me even more.