Conservatives "believe in muh freeze peach"

>conservatives "believe in muh freeze peach"
>conservatives want to make it illegal to kneel during the national anthem

Pick one, Nazis

nobody wants to make it illegal, but yeah nobody on faceberg gets this. It's free speech but it's also retarded speech

>freeze peach
not subtle enough

>"congress shall make no law"
i'm not congress.
so they can shut the fuck up.

Hahaha freeze peach! Freeze peach? That's fucken not how you spell it ya fucking hahaha cuuunt!!

Absolutely OUTRAGEOUS

God damn I'm going to smoke more pot and jerk off again

>False dichotomy
>Strawman
Sage.

Ugh, puns
go the fuck back to Leeddit

>conservatives want to make it illegal to kneel during the national anthem

source?

This must be b8.

Can lefties be this fucking stupid?

We don't want it to be illegal. We just want you to get the fuck out if you don't like it :)

i want 2 cum on her fat feet and feel the pressure of her considerable weight on my pathetic chest as she cracks my ribcage

Can private organizations fire people for their speech or not? Pick one.

>responding to blushill thread
>trying to have logical discussing with blushill nigger

you must be new

let's go a step further. let's make it a crime to express antiamerican sentiment on american soil

Niggas marching live in Saint Louis because of #Stlveredict

I believe if you hate America so much fuck off back to Africa

you dumb ass.
We Nazis want the dindus to kneel.
The Boomer cucks want to make it illegal.
The consequences of dindus choice of protest is the boycott of NFL which will lead to the businesses stopping it in one way or another, not government regulation.

What happened to free speech has consequences you fucking commie filth?

ALL FIELDS

>conservatives
We ain't Conservatives here son.

>>conservatives want to make it illegal to kneel during the national anthem

No, we just want it where the players abide by the same standards - if you can't kneel in a quick post-touchdown prayer, you can't kneel during the National Anthem, either. Do it, and get fired.

Liberal city-dwelling retards hate it when they have to actually play fair and not put niggers on a pedestal, this is why you're so fucking salty right now.

You don't really have complete free speech while at work so if the NFL wants to fire them for it, they can. The NFL doesn't care so they're free to do what they want.

>make it illegal

Wrong. Sage. Faggot detected.

Free speech is for the public domain. NFL is a private corporation. Just like how websites (privately owned) can ban you for speech without it being considered oppression of your constitutional rights

I don't want it to be illegal to peacefully assemble or to protest. I just won't support these spoiled anti American handegg players financially. I don't really watch sportsball anyways, but I just want something that I can relax to without being beaten over the head with political correctness and race baiting. If every white male took up knitting tomorrow there just to have something non political to enjoy there would be fat angry bull dykes outside of every potterybarn by noon protesting about it. Normal people are getting fed up with it and it ends badly for these faggots historically. Why couldn't they have just left my video games alone?