Do all women have a problem with sharing

Regarding food, sex, drugs, time spent, and mutual benefit? It seems that girls of all ages missed a very critical lesson in kindergarten, at least in my experience. They seem to want to put no effort forward, and expect 100% effort from everyone around them.

Is it just a western thing? Because it's getting annoying.

BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPP

muh dick

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Minions. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Bob’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence, people who dislike the Minions, and Illumination’s filmography as a whole, truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the Minions’ existential catchphrase “Bin me mi itlux tis uts,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Pierre Coffin’s genius wit unfolds itself on their iPhone screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Minions tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

It's a post-war western thing.
4 5 3 7 1 6 2

I think sharing is very important too. Like when you are sucking off another guy then he cums in your mouth, then you share his load back with him through a passionate French kiss.

I want to infect your arse with AIDS

>why do --- something something
all i see are flat footed flabby middle aged slope goblins , didnt read the rest
>sage

Very good argument you all raised. You really persuaded me.
Wtf i hate sharing now

It's just a problem among brainwashed liberal women. Basically every Black and 2nd generation Asian woman is like this, and unfortunately a lot of White Women are too.

The good thing is though if you are not autistic you can transform most women to be good submissive wives and there are some naturally conservative white women out there too, you just have to go looking for them.

Vietnamese women are master race

It's because they're basically children mentally

line 'em up guys and I'll fuck 'em all!

>Asks a reasonable open ended question
>Posts using an image of scantily clad Asian women completely unrelated to the question
>This thread was created six minutes after this one
Really activates those almonds, doesn't it Sup Forums?

I didn't think they could grow em that big over there

White men are better than Asian boys. Losers like Denta Spencer have to masturbate to a tissue and kill themselves in defeat.

I have had the same feeling many times, and I think it's true

And there it is, with all subtlety stripped away.

...?

FUG

I bet none of them would have a problem with sharing my cock.

Shills are like clockwork. They try to make everyone here fap to asian girls and make us hate white women by portraying them as race traitors and SJWs.

You know, if Asian girls didn't have AYYY LMAO faces they would be perfect.

You have to be critical with resource and your rank in the group if you have absolutely nothing other than a mouth to manipulate and a vagina to get attention. Their value as an object gets depreciated fast so they try to get the faster path to a good position and status among other women.

That is in a instinct level, Victorian women didn't engage in it because they used their primal motivation to do politics. Kinda difficult to ask modern women to do the same if all they do is shake their ass at Africanized music and do drama on social media.

The day when mass produced sexual robots, AI and artificial wombs, nature will reinforce another traits on women or face extinction (no more dick on them).

Tenda*. Sorry. I never get these Chink names right.

This kills the white race.

His 6'2" bearded father should have named him Prometheus while at it.

Come join us on the Sup Forums discord sever

E8GU2Cd

it's a problem that's exacerbated and easily propagated by the worst offenders. If there's a good, wholesome, hardworking woman why in the hell would she continue to work hard if she looks over at her girlfriend who's getting showered in gifts and money without effort? honestly the same thing would be happening on a massive scale with men if it were possible to the same degree, but it simply isn't.

Without some sort of major societal restructuring where we essentially shame certain behaviors on a huge scale it will never change.

The family unit was essentially perfect in the ~1950 and prior era where each member of the family had a stereotypical, conventional role where there were certain expectations and follow-through and deviating from those roles was met with heavy public and community condemnation.

You know, if White girls weren't so empowered by the state they would be perfect

6 3 4 2 1 7 5

White people are no longer viable. We'll be able to genetically engineer the perfect human with the temperament of Nips and the appearance of qt hapas with various eye and hair colours soon enough anyway.

All women are all whores.
The whole 100% of them.
Just call them "heartless alpha semen collectors", because thats all that they are.

They are not really human.

Whoa. I got a perfect image for you do you agree with it?

I agree, we need to bring women back into the kitchen.