Stop watching football

Stop watching football

Other urls found in this thread:

katc.com/story/36444382/rep-kenny-havard-proposes-cutting-off-access-to-state-dollars-for-saints-following-protest.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i never did to begin with that shit is a snoozefest. Could play it myself all day tho

Used to be a casual fan when I had a DVR and could skip over all the ads and dead air and watch every play in an entire game in 15 minutes. Once I dropped cable and could only watch live on OTA channels it took about a week for me to completely lose interest in sports.

I can't wait until Sup Forums is devoid of sportsball nigger bullshit again. Anyone posting or talking about this shit is a fucking retard.

it's all about money anyway. You pay fot a subscription, you pay absorbitant amounts for tickets, absorbitant amounts for food/beer at events, pay for parking, pay more for better seats, absorbitant prices for merch, etc etc

the football jew needs to gtfo
it was never entertaining to watch for me.

QQ

You sound like a like limp wristed faggot.

katc.com/story/36444382/rep-kenny-havard-proposes-cutting-off-access-to-state-dollars-for-saints-following-protest.
Louisiana's about to hit the NFL where it hurts, their taxpayer-funded gibs!

Ok. Feels good. Thx dnld. oh my gu

Stop dodging the draft.

okay

based trump ruining nfl handegg so the chad sport that barron plays can be the most popular

I played football for 12 years as a kid, all the way through high school. Once I went to college, I dropped it. It's such a dumb fucking sport to watch. I hated that my frat bros spent every weekend watching that shit. It's one minute of play time, 10 minutes of ads and irrelevant gay shit. Playing a sport is the only way to enjoy a sport, if you passively watch any of them, you are a fucking loser who needs to get a life instead of viciously living through niggers.
I can't wait for this sport to die in america. Maybe we can finally get fucking rugby going on the national level.

And a cheap joo complaining about MUH SHEKELS!!!

take away the leagues tax exempt status, they charge $50/seat at the coliseum (LA RAMS) which is the worst venue in america. They dont benefit society in any way, time to hit em where it counts

wtf I love football now

>being in a frat
>saying something else is irrelevant and gay
kek

okay

wow nice meme!

Already did like 3 years ago. NFL is crap. College is OK.

Come home, white man.

>absorbitant

AND ALL THE GAMES BASICALLY GO THE SAME, THROW BALL CATCH BALL, A DIAMOND DOZEN EXPERIENCE

>LEFTY KUCKS LIKE SPORTS NOW
IS THERE ANYTHING DRUMF CANT DO

Boycott all niggersports.

Do that and the demand for these sports figures will drop to zero. No more college scholarships, no more huge paydays.

fuck i just realized it's exorbitant

my apologies for my retardation
I am very sleepy

>ALWAYS DO OPPOSITE OF WHAT KING CRACKA SEZ

PLAYED EM LIKE A FIDDLE

Done. Will never watch another nanosecond of nigger collision unless something changes and my emperor gives the OK

I hope he says, BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD NOT KILL THEM SELVES TONIGHT. Oh the joy

Their athleticism puts nigger hand egg players to shame. Love me some NHL!

Easy blone pussy at the sports bar.

>stop supporting this.
Fuck you! It's football season!

Hockey motherfucker

I haven't watched anything but the super bowl in a decade, thank you Mr president for making it so I'm not the weird one.

Watch kaperdick get assassinated.

ARROW TO THE KNEE

too bad he doesn't play anymore

NO THANKS FASCIST, I'M KEEPING MY CABLE SUBSCRIPTION #RESIST

Why don't we do a dotard meme run on the potus twitter? Why so sour pol?

I will never watch another game. Too much politics and too many overrated , overpaid niggers