You wouldn't a detective

You wouldn't a detective.

She'd have forgotten it by tomorrow.

>implying you wouldn't burn it into her defunct brain by nonstop pounding

Her character design is flawless.

The live action was pretty good.

This is adapted into or from live action?

It was originally an LN, if that's what you're asking.

Was it a hit in japan?

According to Japanese Wikipedia, it was Hulu Japan's number one ranked J-drama in November and December, among other things, so I guess so.

Kaya-nee, is that you?

dayum

>number one ranked J-drama
Is it watchable if you aren't a nip? I only saw a few of japanese live action and they are pretty horrible actors.

I've watched the live action and it is pretty good in my opinion. The style of the show is very monogatari-like.

I actually feel bad for Yakusuke. He's like getting cucked everyday.

There are plenty of J-dramas with good acting, just check out stuff other than bottom-dollar manga adaptations. This one has fairly good acting, and in particular the actress that plays Kyouko is really good.

>look up synopsis

Goddammit Japan, you can't just rip off Memento wholesale

Is it any good?

SHAFT anime when?

This is written by the same guy who did monogatari. Do you really expect good writting? The only reason why this popular in the first place is because of his fame and commercial marketing

I don't normally like J-dramas and I really enjoyed most of it. I actually think I like Kyoko-san more in the live action version than the manga.

>poor man Ishuukan friends

The detective girl is great and MC is ok, but the stories aren't that special. Hopefully they'll pick up with more chapters.

There's actually a bunch of Nisio manga out currently. Besides Okitegami there's Shounen Shoujo and Shoujo Fujuubun. It's a good time to be his fan.

This manga is pretty cute.

I'm curious where it'll lead.

Also, Kondou is such a bro.

I wonder what happened.

Can you write kanji upside-down Sup Forums? Only detectives can.

Its made by the same guy who wrote that cuck fanfiction that SHAFT, the cuck Company adapted.

Unless you are into seeing your girlfriend or harem Girls fucked by Another man, then no, its shit.

>nisioisin
eh, no thanks

>Its made by the same guy who wrote that cuck fanfiction that SHAFT, the cuck Company adapted
How about you fuck off to Sup Forums

Go back to tumblr you SJW feminist cuck.

agreed, his name isnt even a pun yet its claimed he uses puns alot.not a single pun done.

>Kon-kit doujin are being serialized

FUCKING HOW?

Wow, I thought there was something familiar there.

Heh, so I'm not the only one who thinks she resembles Kaya.

New kon-kit when?

everything untranslated kon-kit are just there sitting untranslated.

I mean I've seen all the latest works. I need more.
Also more Karma Tatsurou. Some of the best /ss/ that I've performed hand-to-gland combat to.

>nisio
dropped

yeah, Karma Tatsurou's works are fun to read. I loved the Tsuya Mama tanko