Pack it up DRUMFKINS

It's over now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CI22CMzL7oo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They could never pull it off because the rabid ideological purity of modern media would never allow them to articulate arguments in their opponents favor even in jest.

Will they use one of the boys from the jungle hood my man bugaloo needs a job to pay his wife and his thot named lestew

>Comedy Central

I genuinely don't know anyone under 35 who has a conventional cable/satellite television subscription.

It's either some online streaming service or piracy.

>Colbert for the Trump era
Um.. Doesn't that guy already exist?

Harumpf BTFO

I'm a Trump supporter and I kind of want one

This.

when will these lamestreamers take the hint

That guy is actually funny and you can tell because he wasn't one of their diversity hires. Maybe they will atleast try to focus on being funny

Comedy Central can't do anything right anymore

TWO
W
O

SCOOPS
O
O
P
S

>i love trump
go home donald or go back to Sup Forums you Sup Forumstard xDDD
there are no good politicians

(((COMEDY CENTRAL))). the only comedy they could provide is getting wasted on gro pro in the civil war.

>So what's the deal with white people?

I love this

>trying to smear Alex

Don't they know they're only making him stronger?

WHY?! WHY CAN'T WE HAVE "TOUGH CROWD" AGAIN?!

I don't see it working. You can get away with faking "I'm not racist but...", but good luck going full "I'm not genocidal but we really need to round up those niggers" or even the classic "gas the kikes race war now",

Oy. Vey. Nobody wants to watch our preachy pothead bullshit. We ran out of half-blacks and new york jews! The potheads wanna play xbox now?!

AnnodahShoah.mkv

Haven't you guys noticed all media that even drops redpills in a satirical way has disappeared? Not gonna happen.

>AN ANTI-TRUMP SHOW WILL DEFINITELY WORK THIS TIME!!
How long did the previous Jew last? Two months?

>2017
>watching tv
Comedy Central needs to learn that they need to be sillier than reality in order to be sucessful, which they won't.

"Colbert" the goofy conservative pundit character, not Colbert the man who is a professional television cuck.

isnt colbert the colbert of the trump era?

This show stuck around.

youtube.com/watch?v=CI22CMzL7oo

Cos Patrice is dead, God rest his fat soul.

that's great hair

Never liked this guy. Every single correspondent does the same bit, say something absurd then act like the audiences response is the absurd thing. And he's the worst at it.

The irony is a majority of people have cut off cable for a number of reasons

>Rising TV cable costs 4$ every year and pretend it was for something better
>ESPN becoming more SJW
>NFL going crazy with advertisements and now going SJW
>Youtube rising due to the fact content while it may not have been high production value had more substance than anything on cable TV and allowed many different opinions.
>Advertisements upon advertisements

The only people i know that own it are those that are 35+ and above that still watch these dinosaur news networks and take everything they say at face value.

They're calling themselves cuck central.

Our job here is done.

...Is this supposed to be insulting?!? They made him a goddamn super SAIYAN 3!

Just how retarded are liberals?

they won't. watch the trailer. it's more strawman argument and propaganda

trump is a genius you see

he always said he loves the haters, because they're so easily manipulated. blind rage etc