Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aK8mbA083hE
youtube.com/watch?v=_-W2oiAXjR0
dailywire.com/news/4252/no-aipac-isnt-israel-lobby-its-democrat-lobby-ben-shapiro#exit-modal
youtube.com/watch?v=GHiUb3-Iu84
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

High iq jew I respect, but still not our guy and looks/sounds like a typical rat jew.

youtu.be/aK8mbA083hE

No

nope

Of course (((((((((he))))))))))) is

Well I'll be damned.

too much of a cuck (kike) to actually fix the problem, so no

you're going to have to convince everyone else he's one of the good ones first.

youtube.com/watch?v=_-W2oiAXjR0

He is a Zionist Jew who's only end game is to use Republicans to give money back to Isreal and to himself. Watch the video to learn more about Zionism.

he wants all whites dead, so no.

i like how he isnt /ourguy/ because he looks/sounds like a rat but trump is /ourguy/ despite being a fat ugly old man who can barely string a sentence together

unsubstantiated claim

>muh contitushon
stopped watching right there
I hope ((((((he)))))) succeeds

He isn't your guy because he doesn't look good enough?

I swear to God this board is gay as hell.

/thread

yeah Sup Forums is obsessed with black dick lol

you must be new here

> swedish
> thinks opinion is relevant

im not new here i just disagree with the retard supremacists because i have a job and dont need to pin my shortcomings on the black man

>6posts by this id

certainly looks like you have lots of free time

No. He is a hypocritical neo-con who shills for Israel. He claims to be against identity politics yet stays silent about AIPAC and the ADL an their constant use of identity politics. He blasts sjw's for playing the oppression olympics but will turn on anyone who criticizes Israel.

Well, America will be a brown shithole within a few decades, but at least you were more reasonable than some other people.

oy vey shut it down
stereotypical big nose, hunched back, bad teeth, sweaty

I miss the times when I was this dumb

this.

he also turned into an sjw over the michelle fields incident. tried to ruin trumps campaign managers career. baselessly called him a misogynist, women hater, etc etc.

well i made the thread for a reason you tit

> silent

dailywire.com/news/4252/no-aipac-isnt-israel-lobby-its-democrat-lobby-ben-shapiro#exit-modal

Go back to being an SJW you identity politics pushing shill

?

Have fun attacking a straw man :-)

turned into an sjw? u dont know what an sjw is

ur just out here playing 4d chess arent u

Shapiro is a shit-tier political Jew. Pic related is much better.

dont know who it is but im already unimpressed by the lack of a kippah

sneaky zionist jew leading the zionist "right wing" alongside trump because the muzzies figured out a way into the Wests politics. Muzzies can you wipe the jews out once and for all and then get on back to your countries. Maybe leave some of those middle eastern girls we could breed some good Aryan genes into them and liberate you from Islam down the road

Put your glasses on next time you're reading something mate, you might just find the evidence staring at you right in the face :-)

Still a kike.
Shapiro is very adept at shitting on liberals, but still shills for fucking isreal with his shitty shekel hat.

Generally good, but pants on head retarded when it comes to Israel, and middle east policy in general. Israel is a good ally to have, but not worth sacrificing world hegemony for.

Israel is the only reason we are where we are, and you want to throw that ally away?

Enjoy commies taking over.

You what m8? Israel is literally irrelevant, outside of middle east foreign policy. It holds effectively no economic clout, and is not a particularly large importer or exporter. It controls no strategic resources, and its military strength is second-rate.

Israel is about as relevant in the world as, say, Denmark. Not worth a whole lot, outside of middle east strategy.

That's Stephen Miller, the last nationalist left in the White House now Bannon ahs gone.

Strangely Miller is a Jew but he is a true defender of western civilization. Shapiro is good but a bit cucked on immigration, Miller is our guy. Somewhere along the line I expect some Jews Jewed him so badly he decided to throw his lot in with western civilization.

The only Noble Jew right now is Stephen Miller

youtube.com/watch?v=GHiUb3-Iu84

Here is even more proof.

Sometimes. The rest of the time is a neocon asshole.

based killer miller

Yep. He's a super smart guy. Right about almost everything.

You're really bad at trying to fit in.

no.

i'd LOVE to know when you showed up

I am tired of the non-stop (((BenBot))) shill threads.

is Zoey Tur sexting him?

LIterally who?