Forgotten Islamic History?

So what's everyone's consensus on 9/11? I was 12 when it happened and watched it all on TV with a bunch of fellow classmates. I've studied most of the theories over the years, but now I'm more uncertain than ever. Anyone dealing out redpills?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8W3y3Qh8R1s
youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc
youtu.be/btXU4FwygJk
youtu.be/AaDqNDLpZa8
youtu.be/C1pkJaNbzLU
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
wtc7evaluation.org/
ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/
youtu.be/Rml2TL5N8ds
hooktube.com/watch?v=LXLmAiNYRoE
hooktube.com/watch?v=FC1zue3anto
hooktube.com/watch?v=thHgkgMQWQA
youtu.be/Rt-ldMj9y9w
hooktube.com/watch?v=nX0e_AplhWw
hooktube.com/watch?v=S72FhJkiquw
youtu.be/H9R8-3W-nkU
youtu.be/7YLm3pkAiJQ?t=1m48s
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=uLizu_J2BRA
mileswmathis.com/writings.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=KC_p-Dn7MD8
hooktube.com/watch?v=bciI8SBu1n4
hooktube.com/watch?v=5wrsO9nb_0g
hooktube.com/watch?v=Lyw3dr3lkAs
hooktube.com/watch?v=5_nIHIwPJOo
hooktube.com/watch?v=yMayTWzOGY0
hooktube.com/watch?v=o551CQFAMKI
hooktube.com/watch?v=q3v4QUQpYjc
wnd.com/2002/03/12989/
slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2001/12/the_mosque_to_commerce.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The planes were CGI and (((MSM))) Jews were massively involved.
very important thing to know about 9/11.

Fire only needs to soften steel, not heat steel to its melting point, for a building to fail.

/thread.

My crazy cunt of a social studies teacher in the 7th grade told the class the towers fell due to bombs.

sure Rabbi

based

>CGI Ghost Planes
youtu.be/8W3y3Qh8R1s

How many thousands of people did the Jews have to pay off? Explain this to me.

not that many. see webm.
they also just hired some shills, crisis actors and repeated the plane story ad infinitum while (((scientists))) backed them up.

>Non (((CNN))) Eye Witnesses all telling they didn't see any Planes
youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc

youtu.be/btXU4FwygJk

youtu.be/AaDqNDLpZa8

youtu.be/C1pkJaNbzLU

watch in order

>not that many
20 minutes pass when a bomb goes off in one of the most recognizable towers of NYC and not many people came out to watch it and subsequently get paid off?

Did a thread on 9/11 a while ago: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Inside job.
wtc7evaluation.org/
ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/

Hi Mossad.

>The New Yorkers are invading America
>Their city-state was walled off decades ago
>Yet somehow they poured out and began shitting on everything
>A swarthy, toddler-tongued horde
>They bug their eyes out at honest American locals and try to gang-rape passing dogs
>The honest American military is forced to send out their secret bio-weapon
>A shadow eclipses the Big Apple's pitiful attempt at a vanguard
>One lumbering wop glances up while raping his equally masculine sister
>A woman drifts several yards above the ground
>It's a teenaged Natalia Poklonskaya
>She's bloated with various fumes, her face safely ensconced within a bubble of a second chin
>Her hair is only two inches long
>Her belly is thrice the size of her head, pregnant with a raging thunderstorm
>It undulates perpetually between breasts that rival it in size, globes that flow up and out of her sports bra
>Golden flesh heaves through the air as Natalia kicks her conical legs
>Electricity arcs over a pair of buttocks half again larger than her jugs
>A denim miniskirt fails to hide her crotch or the thunderous queefs that propel her like a jellyfish with love handles
>She drums on her boobs and giggles as lightning booms from her crotch
>The wop bursts into treats from millions of AMERICAN volts
>His sister cries like a screaming eagle for an instant as the SHEER PATRIOTISM ruptures her skull on its way to ground
>Another swollen Natalia appears
>Then another, and another, swiftly dozens drift toward the horde
>All clones of Natalia Poklonskaya
>Their moans of pleasure crescendo as their nipples harden to the size of fists
>Breast milk geysers from their jugs and strike the horde like geminal water cutters
>One woman is forcefed milk until she bursts into treats, scaring her children into oncoming traffic
>They burst into spaghetti on impact
>One man is ripped in half by a milk geyser and his remains are immediately consumed by his relatives
>A trumpet sounds deeper within the horde, followed by blaring rap

fpbp
how come shills can't beat anons to the fp these days?

>A shopping cart on giant gold-plated wheels is pulled through the horde by NYPD officers
>They're bludgeoning everyone out of their way with used dildos
>Their vehicles broke down years ago so Cyber-Soros had to improvise
>The hardest suburban white kid rap known to mankind is blaring from a boombox strapped to the shopping cart's front
>His forearms double as 9mm submachine guns
>The Natalia clones aim their dark areolae at the ghetto chariot
>Each areola balloons up into a dome as big as her head
>The NYPD throw their rusty pistols at the clones to no effect
>Milk geysers erase them
>Cyber-Soros tumbles out of the chariot crash
>He takes aim with his arm-guns but quakes in terror
>He's a hoplophobe so his guns just empty into the horde
>The clones engulf him in their plush blubber
>The Beast is lifted above the horde by a dozen clones
>One clone's second chin jiggles as she winks at The Beast
>He only gawps, too senile to comprehend, crude OS frozen
>As the clones kiss and eat each other out, electricity arcs between their pulsating bodies
>Their eyes blaze blue as Cyber-Soros is blasted into the ground by an arc flash sent by AMERICA itself
>The Beast has fallen
>The horde quails as their God-King's dead eyes smolder
>Butts and bellies colliding with thundering booms, the clones queefs lightning like there's no tomorrow
>Bodies explode in chain reactions
>The remainder of the horde stampedes back from whence it came
>One woman crushes her newborn son's skull underfoot as she flees
>One guinea's heart shudders to a stop as he jerks it to Cyber-Soros' corpse
>The horde is closely followed by the clones
>One clone arrives, twice the size of her daughters
>Upon her, only a pith helmet
>Her teats mow down stragglers without her even noticing
>She throws her head back and cries out in an orgasm as her mound pumps out a thunderbolt
>It rips apart the corpse of The Beast with a bang
>Within only a few hours, she will erase NYC

Cause were better than the alphabet agents could dream of being.

>fail.
As in bend. Not snap all at the same time, all the way down.

All you really need is crisis actors, the media and shills.
Just imagine to be the average joe who is not involved in the conspiracy, you look at the first burning tower and suddenly the second one explodes. you have no idea what is going on, you watch the TV and they replay the same clip over and over of the CGI plane.
you think "maybe I didn't see from the right angle" and the story ends there for you and you accept that it was a plane.

all videos got confiscated by the Feds and they edited with help from the MIT planes into the videos and released those instead.
brilliant shit, biggest mass Psyop since Holohoax.

because I do it for free

needs some work : put the faces and ideally the footage of acting to the names

Thanks user. We've spoken a few times before. Check out Leroy Hulseys work I think we are going to win.

September Clues was a great documentary - excellent for red-pilling normies. Tell them just to watch the first 10 minutes (because by then they will be really into it and will watch the whole thing). I showed it to my dad and asked him at the end whether he now had a reason to doubt the official story. He said yes, and he is an older guy who still believes the government is your friend.

The brainwashing and peoples desire to trust their governments are our biggest roadblocks to truth.

9/11 was not inherently evil. It was simply poor tactics. The financial elite need to go. There system of plutocratic capitalism and social degeneracy is the greatest force for evil in human history. Like acid, it dissolves Traditional religion, right hierarchy, right gender roles, family stability and cohesiveness, culture that ennobles, economic stability and independence, government in the national interest, and on and on. 9/11 was pissing in the ocean compared to what should happen. The entirety of the globalist elite need to be drug from their homes and shot in the face.

Found the Jew! So that's why no other buildings have collapsed by fire either before or since.

9/11 is our weapon against the elites.
We can show wtc 7 was a demolition just with Newton and simple physics.
Exactly user.

I think people wear their willful ignorance like a suit of armor because the realisation about the true nature of government is too horrible for most people to take. Too many illusions to shatter and the parts of their personal identities that are constructed from these closely held beliefs. It is a personal assault on them personally which is why it is easier to dismiss or ridicule people who question things.

Kinda wonder if the whole truth will ever be revealed.
thats like treason on highest level and many Jews would have to take a seat on the electric chair.

>Leroy Hulseys
gonna look into it, thanks

this one is also good
youtu.be/Rml2TL5N8ds

or this one the aging CGI is also revealing lots.
thats why
Practical effects > CGI

>1 post by this ID

>Kinda wonder if the whole truth will ever be revealed.
thats like treason on highest level and many Jews would have to take a seat on the electric chair.

Checked.
I agree but lets keep fighting for the truth.

>implying anons make threads
mate this board is owned & run by police sjws and shills.

Thanks. I'll watch it later. I don't think they will ever let the truth out. They've clung to the official story about the Kennedy assassination for over 50 years. Kind of like expecting the US government to admit that not all aspects of their space program were accurately portrayed to the public.

>The planes were CGI
Fucking retard jew disinfo shill GTFO! Go fuck your dirty jew mother or something! RETARD!

hooktube.com/watch?v=thHgkgMQWQA

I wonder when the Deep State takeover happened, as long as those are in power we will not see the truth thats for sure. Maybe Trump will do something about it, he seemed to be pretty redpilled the day it happened.

>Trump sceptical about Airplanes doing this Destruction on 9/11
youtu.be/Rt-ldMj9y9w

actually the way he handles 9/11 might show us in the future for which side he is actually working for.

Fuck off mate we're on the same side.
The planes we were told hit the towers didn't. It was something else. That's enough to know.

Hi Schlomo! You're a fucking RETARD just wanted you to know that. There wasn't enough fuel in thoise planes to even heat up the steel. And besides, real physics doesn;t work like that. All of the beams would have had to fail simultaneously for the building to collape the way they did. No the fell symmetrically because it was a planned demolition. FUCK OFF JEW!

you should look into it m8
or why you don't want the Media Jews to hang on the day of the rope?

The only crazy cunt here is you leaf. You can hear bombs going off in the videos that people took. It was a controlled demolition done by mossad cunts like you

other videos show the plane descending rapidly, before it levels off right before hitting, which could justify and explain this webm.

>planes are CGI
>allows the toof to be revealed on youtube

They didn't have to pay anyone off. All they had to do was fly drone military aircraft into those buildings and wait for people's reactions which were genuine. 911 was the greatest magic trick of all time user.

hooktube.com/watch?v=S72FhJkiquw

You should thank the Jews if they were responsible. 9/11 wasn't all that bad and it gave us something to be sore with the Muslims over.

It's not a bad thread, just pointing it out
I'm always surprised how some OPs post and seemingly leave the thread and reach limit, while other OPs post 5 or more times just trying to get the thread going. there's like 100 threads that are: thoughts?, well Sup Forums?, what's the deal with x?, etc. and they're all 1 post OPs and they are generally more successful than others.

user seems to know about the shill threads and all the other bullshit, but here we all are posting in the same god damn thread again. Is there really THAT many bad actors and bots they are able to populate these threads? Or is it just all the sliding that makes anything new or original impossible to gain traction?

Jesus, it's like we can't break out of this fucking fake controlled environment.
Even my recommended YT videos are always the same fucking videos about the same shit.
I want out of this shit!

nope, actually every video shows a different approach.
also the plane couldn't have been that fast at sealevel.

watch
>767 on 9/11 couldn't have reached such speeds at sealevel without falling apart
youtu.be/H9R8-3W-nkU

>muh muslims
whole Western Civilization is at stake here nigga.

thats why its important to drop redpills into Slide threads.
>average joe comes here
>gets redpilled by the slidethreads

I was there user, we all watched it. We all saw it. Lost of dissinfo faggots in this thread. The planes were real but flown in by remote control. They were empty, no passengers. The real flights landed who knows where. Most of the passengers were CIA/Mossad and in on it or acting on orders.

checked,

for reference the video I'm thinking of is at youtu.be/7YLm3pkAiJQ?t=1m48s

I agree it's perplexing though.

It was an inside job by Israeli Mossad and US deep state to launch their Middle-East campaign..

>wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html

>all videos got confiscated by the Feds
Post your proof of that FAGGOT! You can't! There was no confiscation of videos you dumb kike shill!

>I was there user
Shill confirmed
was your cousin also in Sandy Hook during the Shooting?

the shitty CGI makes me angry

where are the videos of the Pentagon hit?
Feds took em all.

>he brainwashing and peoples desire to trust their governments are our biggest roadblocks to truth.
Yes that and "muh no planes CGI" dissinfo shills trying to derail the truth movement by making us all look like a bunch of conspiracy nuts.

Have you ever read any of Miles Mathis' work? If he's right about any of his theories the deep state has been running things since there was a state to run.
mileswmathis.com/writings.html

I don't think he is correct with everything, but he is a thought provoking writer.

checked again fuggg

>Found the Jew!
Yes you sure did user! These no plane and soft steel dissinfo shills are all over the place because the jews know that if the real truth ever got out, we would wipe israel off the earth and every jew along with it.

hooktube.com/watch?v=KC_p-Dn7MD8

Just like operation northwoods............. 911 was a magic trick

>many Jews would have to take a seat on the electric chair.
Starting with dissinfo shills like you ASSHOLE!

>Fuck off mate we're on the same side.
Fuck off yourself, I'm not on the side of dissinfo and that's what you are.. It's just as bad as the official lie. Trying to make truthers look like tin foil heads. KYS!

>hooktube.com/watch?v=KC_p-Dn7MD8
>pronouncing comptroller as "Comp-troller"

Alright I believe in punished trump.

>You should thank the Jews
Okay, I'll thank your mother after she blows me hows that?

>where are the videos of the Pentagon hit?
>Feds took em all.
There is only 1 video that I know of, of the hit on the pentagon which was captured on a
non pentagon surveillance camera nearby. The pentagon cameras were turned off that day, there is no video except that one and it's on jewtube, not confiscated as you claim. fuck off dissinfo jew!

hooktube.com/watch?v=bciI8SBu1n4

I was there user
>Shill confirmed
Hey retard. People actually live in NYC you idiot. I was one of them. One of many.

hooktube.com/watch?v=5wrsO9nb_0g

not sure if shill or just retarded.
probably shill because he claims to have seen it.

Not sure if you're a paid shill or a useful idiot, but (1) 9/11 was definitely an inside job, (2) the planes and the hijackers were real. The "no-planes" narrative is disinfo peddled by the very people who perpetrated 9/11. It serves to muddy the waters and associate 9/11 conspiracy claims with tinfoil bullshit.

>probably shill because he claims to have seen it.
Yeah because as everyone knows, no-one actually lives in NYC. Therefore no-one actually saw anything. The people jumping out of the buildings were CGI too right retard?

hooktube.com/watch?v=Lyw3dr3lkAs

>9/11 was definitely an inside job
I never said otherwise
>(2) the planes and the hijackers were real.
thats wrong tho
the CGI planes mean the (((MSM))) was involved with the deep state jews who pulled it off with bombs and crisis actors.
you should better look into it.

what about your cousin from Sandy Hook, shill bro?

This user gets it. I only disagree with this part
> the hijackers were real
The planes were real but empty. They were military drones user. It was a jewish trick. (((Their))) answer to everything is to jew even harder. It eventually backfires.

hooktube.com/watch?v=5_nIHIwPJOo

Maybe Ryan Dawson's theory is right. its the most complete it seems

>what about your cousin from Sandy Hook, shill bro?
I don't have a cousin in Sandy hook you fucking retard.. You think I don't know sandy hook was a hoax? LOL! RETARD! RETARD! RETARD! If you only knew how dumb you sound RETARD!

hooktube.com/watch?v=yMayTWzOGY0

>dat butthurt shill

the towers flew into the planes anyone telling you otherwise is a shill

Why start this theory fucking 16 years after the fact? No one even considered this before. But suddenly? Imo, it is only to muddy the water. It doesn't actually change anything if the planes were fake or not. Stop this autism. The planes were obviously on autopilot, either a hacked commercial aircraft or a completely empty one.
>Don't look at the planes goy

hooktube.com/watch?v=o551CQFAMKI

The fact that they found a fucking passport in
pristine condition is enough to say this whole thing was a Pearl Harbor pt 2

hooktube.com/watch?v=q3v4QUQpYjc

fucking disinfo kikes brigade these threads every single time

The Israeli trifecta behind 9/11:

>Dov Zakheim
Head of the Pentagon on 9/11. Major Zionist. Certified rabbi during his short Pentagon employment. Left SPC, an advanced military aero company
specializing in remote/automated systems, for the Pentagon shortly before 9/11.

>DANIEL LEWIN
Elite Israeli soldier and paratrooper. Spoke fluent Arabic. Trained in hijackings in Israel. Was aboard Flight 11, first plane to hit the WTC.
Lewin is on record as the first casualty of 9/11. It's reported he was stabbed to death by Muslim hijackers before it hit the WTC. He was in seat 9B,
directly in front of an alleged hijacker in 10B. His peers in Sayeret Matkal (Israel's Navy Seals), say he could not have been stabbed to death
>Read: wnd.com/2002/03/12989/

>Urban Moving Systems
These are the five "Dancing Israelis" arrested on 9/11 for celebrating Flight 11 hit the WTC, before anyone knew it was a day of terrorism.
They were seen photographing the flight hitting the WTC from Doric Tower apartments in Jersey.
Their names are: Oded Ellner, Omer Marmari, Yaron Shmuel, Paul Kurzberg, Sivan Kurzberg. Their boss was Dominik Suter, head of Urban Moving Systems.
After 9/11, he was questioned by FBI, then quickly sold his home, abandoned Urban Moving's offices (for which he was sued over),
and left for Israel with his wife. These five Israelis were there to document the attack, and to provide services and transport etc before the attack.
Possibly only two or three "were in on it."

Dov Zakheim handled the government end. The remote control tech with the aircraft. The coverup.

Daniel Lewin handled the operation aboard Flight 11, and may have spearheaded much more.
He either sacrificed himself or parachuted out of the plane (not as far fetched as it sounds, given SPC technology at the time).
Lewin was a rabid Zionist. His father Charles Lewin hates the United States.

Urban Moving Systems - interns of 9/11. Israeli grunts. Arrested because sloppy.

>So what's everyone's consensus on 9/11?

Karma is a bitch
/thread.

More facts about Daniel Lewin, the Israeli Zionist Sayeret Matkal captain, who was reportedly the first person to die in 9/11

>in the months before 9/11, Lewin sold his mansion outside Boston for $3m, separated from his Jewish wife Anne Lewin, and according to a coworker packed up his office at his Internet traffic company Akamai
>Akamai has major offices in Israel today
>he was a captain of Sayeret Matkal and oversaw its most elite Unit 269
>he was no mere IDF soldier. Qualifying for Sayeret Matkal is Navy SEAL Team 6 tier, and Israelis say they're tougher
>Benjamin Netanyahu is ex Sayeret Matkal. Daniel Lewin sided with the Lakud Party's hard right Zionism and loathed all Muslim neighbors
>Sayeret Matkal officers are elite masters in hijacking scenarios (research their history). They have a history of impersonating airport security and staff in missions
>they are trained to dispatch enemies using their hands, knives and according to Lewin's peer, pens and creditcards (this is way Lewin's peers told WND.com in 2002 there was no way he was stabbed to death aboard Flight 11 by a hijacker
>Lewin's father, Charles Lewin, is a Zionist poet in Israel, Charles' dislike of the US is so great he moved his family from Denver to Israel in the 80s, making aliyah, because American culture was corrupting Daniel and his brothers' Judaism
>Charles Lewin refused to visit Daniel in the US for decades. His first visit? The week before 9/11. Charles Lewin departed the US back to Israel on 9/10/2001.
>this is all reported in Lewin's doting posthumous biography No Better Time
>Lewin was an alum of Technion, the Israeli university known as Mossad U
>Lewin considered leaving the US to become a hard right politician in Israel
>Lewin's father challenged his Zionism his entire life, it's a theme of his biography (see Google Books, it's there)
>Lewin's seat mate on Flight 11 on 9/11 was a Jewish man named Edmund Glazer, who worked for a company owned by Technion alums

Bump

One of the most curiously overlooked factoid about 9/11...the World Trade Center's architect was a Japanese man who was the Saudi Royal Famly's go-to in SA. He designed Saudi Arabia's airport featured on Saudi currency.

Weirder still, the WTC was designed as an homage to Mecca. And yet this was never reported by MSM. Ever. Did you ever hear this? Wouldn't bin Laden mention this in his many video and audio recordings purportedly taken credit for 9/11 and threatening America every month after the attacks? He's a Saudi elite who broke from his family. He would know this about the WTC.

Consider that Larry Silverstein, a Zionist, literally purchased a mega property designed as an homage to Mecca shortly before 9/11.

Slate of all places details the WTC Mecca architecture in detail: slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2001/12/the_mosque_to_commerce.html

The Muslim hijackers were patsies, or Israeli plants. They were not capable, even by their US flight instructors, of the complexity of 9/11. I believe Sayeret Matkal deep cover agents were on board at least one plane (Flight 11). If true, big ha, but we're dealing with an alternate history. Israel benefited from 9/11. America remains weakened.

>molten steel found at ground zero
try again

>Who did it

Silverstein (owned the property and got insurance)

Al-Qaeda (obviously)

Saudis (funded Al-Qaeda)

Bush (hid the Saudis, ignored warnings by the FBI)

most of the US government (Patriot Act comes out immediately)

Mossad (preps/destabilizes the buildings for planes to take them down)

Whoops, meant to say Bush helped the Bin Ladens escape but they were technically Saudi anyway

Mention Daniel Lewin and 9/11, posts get slid by the Comverse clique