Is Mexico the best country in the world Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQFNQTO6LwU
cdn.freedomainradio.com/FDR_3310_Mexico_Is_Sending.pdf
washingtonpost.com/national/texas-official-uses-slur-to-describe-prosecutors-apologizes/2017/09/21/bd5c3f90-9ee3-11e7-b2a7-bc70b6f98089_story.html
nytimes.com/2005/01/06/world/americas/a-mexican-manual-for-illegal-migrants-upsets-some-in-us.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your flag and aztec mythology are cool Tbh

Because we have this men

Your football players (British english, soccer for Americans) are also good.

My parents crossed your country and my mom was almost raped.

Fuck you.

If Mexico did more to instill some kind of national pride in their people instead of encouraging them to leech off the US, I would have more respect.

There are no best countries anymore. Just "least bad". And no, Mexico is one of the worst countries in the world.
Why did every non-anglo country in the Americas fail to exterminate their native populations? You could have at least enforced segregation but instead you bred with them and created the ugliest people in the world (well, other than abos).

What even is Mexico's unmixed Spaniard population, like 3%?

Yes, Mexico is great! America is much, much worse! You hear that, Mexicans thinking about crossing the border? You're already in a better place! Tell the Central Americans too, there's no need to cross to the U.S. because Mexico is already so much better!

Lookit all the spics try and legitimize those fucking shit skins. At what point in your idiotic, incoherent blurting out of these asinine statements did you actually think that fucking shit hole of brown, shit skinned beaner spic trash was anything short of a third world fucking failure of a state. I draw the line at not drinking water. Your country is fucking trash, and so is everyone who hails from it. You're obviously trolling, because you know you fucking spics would kill to leave.

Best food for sure.

>You could have at least enforced segregation
What is the caste system

OPERATION CONVINCE MEXICANS TO STAY IN MEXICO: EVERYBODY SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT MEXICO

Fuck you traitor. Mexican food is terrible. The rest of the world only things Mexican food is great because they think Tex-Mex is Mexican.
>oh man, these nachos and chili are so good, I LOVE Mexican!

Actual Mexican is bland beans, corn tortillas, roaches, jalapenos to give it SOME flavor, roaches, rice and horse meat.

I unironically think it is.

pretty much

Mexico would be fun if you couldn't die

This can't be real. That's some china-tier shit

you have to go back

As a Mexican who became a US citizen years ago, FUCK NO. I fucking hate having to go there to visit my family but I love my grandparents too much to stop.

you never exterminated all of your snow niggers

I thougth the obviously fake blod was a dead (heh) giveaway. People don't just leave a tiny puddle of blood and collapse next to it without making a mess.

Also people tend to be uncomfortable next to a dead body.

mexico = caca

So it's like a siesta except you pretend to be a corpse? I can respect that

No way hombre

>china tier
dumb fucking faggot your country is worse than china. they eat dogs in china while they eat other humans in mexico

Hola amigos, Mexico es muy bueno than USA. Por favor, stay en Mexico. USA es malo.

"esto lesba apasar" why are narcos such chimpunks at writing

OIE CY

>USA es malo.
this. hurry up and build the wall please, i don't want the liberalism cancer to spread down to our nice conservative cities

Its the ultimate, eternal siesta we must all take, leaf. No dumb tourist can wake you up from it.
Immigrants aren't mexicans and are usually treated worse overe here. Nationalism is strong over here.
>What is gang violence
You have violent niggers as well. Ours are just way better funded by the degenerates in your country.

J U S T
U
S
T

youtube.com/watch?v=lQFNQTO6LwU

Not even in the top 20, hombre.

They handle a natural disaster better than these hicks.

its already spreading deep inside.
the girl i like went to CDMX and came back as a brainwashed marxist feminist with an art degree.
i just want her old self back

Your government actively tells its citizens how to illegally emigrate to the United States. This is a declaration of war if I ever saw one.

cdn.freedomainradio.com/FDR_3310_Mexico_Is_Sending.pdf

Get fucked spic thread.

You mean we? Spic?

washingtonpost.com/national/texas-official-uses-slur-to-describe-prosecutors-apologizes/2017/09/21/bd5c3f90-9ee3-11e7-b2a7-bc70b6f98089_story.html

This is causing a MAJOR shitshow in my town.

what did he say?

this, America is boring too, stay in mexico

yes, everyone should move there

We got along with you guys when Emperor Maximilian was around.

i feel for you mang, i know the core is rotten but i thought it might keep to the underground until they do a feature in la rosa de guadalupi, then were fucked.
also, you can fuck your girlfriend so hard shell forget about marxist shit

fuck off we are full

Shure thing champ

Not until you fix the fucking "Hoovervilles sitting across the street from mansions" problem.
Mexicans might be ok, but your country is shit. Your government is shit. Your culture and roots are strong, but you're missing the tenacity and fighting spirit to reform your country.

>CDMX
Stay away from that shithole. If I recall correctly, AMLO gets most of his support from there, not to mention they were the first ones to approve fag marriage.
>Mexican government
Please, there were parts of the guv who outright refused to donate money to help those affected by the earthquake. Encouraging illegal immigration barely comes as a surprise.

>Eli's rape face
pffftttt

We live here, you know it's not. I mean, I love this piece of shit country, but it's a piece of shit country

Hand egg?

This article is back in 2005, could you just imagine for a second on what the fuck would happen if this EVER became mainstream and the public found out about this? There would be calls for war, be grateful Trump is a good goy.
nytimes.com/2005/01/06/world/americas/a-mexican-manual-for-illegal-migrants-upsets-some-in-us.html

The fmr. fire chief secretly recorded a city commissioner calling two black prosecutors from out of the valley niggers, and how they will fuck his shit up because niggers only see Mexicans as 'taco eaters that love to get drunk and beat their wives'. Then somebody leaked the entire audio file online where the fmr. fire chief forgot to turn off the recorder and started saying even worse shit. De Leon was kinda defending the Mexicans in a way. Elizondo got demoted and released this to get back as retaliation because a 'gringo' (a based gringo) got his job now.

Our country is just a one week vacation material. Maybe two in the beach.

>calls for war
hahahaha
let the faties try to fight hahahahahhaa
dejese venir perro

I'd be okay with forcefully kicking out the illegals in the US, m8. And build that wall too. I have zero sympathy for faggots who live like leeches.

Please don't mention him
I'm still not over him :(

Mexico is more free in the sense that the entire country is so corrupt and people in general turn a blind eye to so much wrong shit that living there feels like you can get away with a fucking lot. A good chunk of the laws are not actively enforced, especially if you don't live in a major city. You just have to be careful and not piss off the local powers.

I guess these feels would apply to a lot of undeveloped and developing countries. You see the same shit happening in Russia, China, and the Middle East.

yes its A country in the world. your english is terrible pedro and your accent is to thick it almost sounded like you asked a stupid question

I guess that's why so many Mexicans who come here act like they don't have to follow any laws.
>who needs car insurance?
>who needs to follow fishing size/creel limits?
>what's wrong with drinking and driving?
>what's the big deal about raping underage girls?
>traffic lights are just suggestions, right?
>who's ever heard of a noise complaint, my loud music is great
>clearly there's nothing wrong with throwing my trash on the side of the highway

Fat slobs would still kick your ass like what the Comanche did to you

>this nigger has never been to mexico, drank some fine tequilla and ate catch-of-the-day seafood by the fistfull

The exchange rate makes it all worth it. Just make sure you stay in the few states where the government is winning against the cartels. Stay the fuck out of Sinaloa.

Mexico is indeed a shit hole but things are changing already, the boomers that kept idiotically voting for the exact same political party that kept fucking the country in the ass every single fucking day are all dying of age, and the new generations are actually voting for different political parties. The 2018 presidential elections polls claim that AMLO is gonna win and therefore for the first time ever, his new political party will win the presidential election. AMLO has a lot of support but also makes a lot of people worry, a lot of people believe that he will change things in Mexico, others believe that he'll turn Mexico in to the next Venezuela

yes

I sincerely wish Mexico the best. A strong Mexico means less reason for my country to be invaded (by Mexicans or by the Central/South Americans who cross through Mexico to get here). I hope that one day Mexico is the jewel of all Spanish speaking nations.

P.S.
Negra Modelo is pretty great.

>tfw amlo wins
>in an effort to appear as liberal and progressive as possible he does everything in his power to import rapefugees
>cartels either recruit these barbaric pieces of shit into their ranks or go in a fanatical cleansing crusade that throws the country back to daily-massacre-levels of violence of '08.

Ahh. I just hope Little ol' Kimmy and El Trumperino get those nukes flying soon.

>trusting the (((polls)))
Yeah, no. But what is true is that PRI is likely gonna get an utter assrape in the elections thanks to the sour aftertaste Peña left behind.

AMLO being a lefty is enough for me to not vote for him, though I haven't fully researched his current proposals

I really like the flag because Eagles are pretty cool and the colors are nice

Please.

AMLO is a dumbfuck, the problem is, the other candidats aren't any better.
i am scared user

If it's the best, why do you cunts act like it's a death sentence when your deported?

Currently, I think I'll vote for the PAN candidate for the presidency. Everything else IDK

I hope the ones who left are shunned as traitors by the ones who remain and try to improve their homeland.
The way they often keep one foot in the US (so to speak) while facilitating the immigration of and transfer of money to their friends and family leads me to believe that's not the case.
Then again, the communities, families, or social circles involved in this could be shunned en masse by more cohesive groups of Mexican nationalists. I would be happy if this were the case but I don't know if it is.

No its not.

White American living in Mexico reporting in.

The lack of integrity within Mexico is absolutely mind blowing. The amount of corruption will leave you hopeless for the entire country. The murder rate has surpassed Iraq and Mexicans have no one else to blame but themselves for their conditions.

The women are hot, the food is great and culture and history are interesting. The culture can be laughed at because corruption is literally apart of the culture.

To put it short. There are many reasons why millions of Mexicans flee this country.

ur a caca costa pobre