Brazil

>mfw the world loves us and there is nothing no one can do :)
feels excellent

Other urls found in this thread:

leakedsluts.me/
bestgore.com/beheading/barefoot-favela-thug-open-chest-ripout-heart-beheading-man-brazil/
youtube.com/watch?v=wSJSWy2o_1I
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>trying to have brazilian pride
can't find a pic of a Brazilian woman without an obvious scar

T. Highest crime rate in the world

That's Venezuela (Caracas) and Honduras (San Pedro Sula)

everyone i know either outright does not care about brazil or thinks it's full of monkeys.

See bestgore.com

Brazil is literally neo-Africa.
There is nothing good about the order of this place, and the total political abandonment we suffer from.

Only a dictatorship of a one-party system with a super nationalistic fascist ideology, staying in power for +200 years can save us.

Shes Mexican
Pist more Kuruminha pls

America should become one country
we NEED to BLEACH latina qts

>full of monkeys
not so sure about that m8

she's a qt3.14 who needs to be racially uplifted

>implying you can bleach anyone
Fuck off jose
you just want us to make the next generation of Hispanics less brown (by making the next generation of whites brown)
I like a underage Latina too but fuck mixing genetics

>Trump wants to deport this young DREAMer
he must be GAY or something

more

>Kuruminha

MIXERS AND WIGGERS WILL HANG

Yeah, every Brazilian I've ever known has been really positive, warm and genuine and they make the hottest Latin women next to Colombians so thumbs up.

the thinking mans solution to the spic problem is obviously their being BLEACHED

is there a folder i could access for all of these,

id like to dream of killing a latin girl with my dick but i have to marry a white one

Holy FUCK

UMA

Das rite white boi. Your seed is weak.

I got her set off of this guys site
leakedsluts.me/
it's down for me right now so I can't navigate to find the specific girl but it should be easy enough once it's back online

I like Brazilian posters they are the least pretentious and most humble posters on this site and always roll with the bants really well.

Delicioso

thanks m8
What's wrong with her toe

>the world loves us

Uma delicia

I just started dating a Brazilian chick

I-Im sorry /pol, shes just better than white roasties. Traditional, cooks, litterally worships my blue eyes, Im probably gonna breed her.

Brazil....bestgore.com/beheading/barefoot-favela-thug-open-chest-ripout-heart-beheading-man-brazil/

Nice, how that broad has culturally appropriated aboriginal customs and looks.

this is a redpilled post
have an upboat my friend

there's gonna be green goo coming out your dick sooner or later. Them sluts have copious amounts of STDs.

>Strong or Weak seeds
It's about being Pure

youtube.com/watch?v=wSJSWy2o_1I

waste of good sopa material

Isn't Brazil a third world shithole?

You fags can cherry pick all you like. You damn well know they dont "export" those.

that ungodly amount of THIQQ

Uratoiveet täyttyneet

What's this type of haircut called? I fucking love it.

More?

I never found a source for that one

Yet nobody would actually want to live there except for people from even worse third world mestizo monkey shitholes like Venezuela and Bolivia. The only reason people like Brazil is Football and the portrayal of your ' partyculture' in Western Media

how much of a blue pilled cuck would you have to be to date a white girl these days?
how can they even compete?

Change your flag. Do they have one for racemixers here?

I mean most of the world is a shithole, why not bust a few nuts along the way?

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE