List of not even 10% of all the racist monkey, terms whites invented: nigger, chink, gook, nip, sand nigger, dune coon...

List of not even 10% of all the racist monkey, terms whites invented: nigger, chink, gook, nip, sand nigger, dune coon, porch monkey, jiggaboo, velcro-head, beaner, wetback, ape, slant, kike, camel jockey, chee-chee, ching chong, coon, coolie, groid, flip, injun, jungle bunny, kebab, niglet, prarie nigger, chimp, raghead, slope, spook, taco head, ting tong, toad, towel head, yid, zipperhead

List of ALL the slurs invented by non-whites: cracker

Why are white people so ignorant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZRAmz-NWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What about honkey

doesnt count

Abeed

how come?

You forgot moon cricket

why are you whiteknighting for chink gooks and mexican'ts you spook cuck? when the rubber hits the road they're on our side smdh. you need stop goleming for your oven-dodging professors and get yourself a trade.

>ignorant
>continuously making diverse new words

To be ignorant is related to lack of imagination. I see white ppl witty and creative, nigger kebab.

Whiteboy

Mayate

Ignorant of what? Did we miss a race?

It's proving how hateful you are, and how compassionate non-whites are

Because apparently we are more creative than you

Why do you live in America if you hate white people? White people created your cunt.

>called white boy in high school

wasn't mad

does this look compassionate to you?

Where the fuck is porch monkey?

It's a term my grandma used to use to talk about kids from the neighborhood. I'm taking it back.

'Clerks'?

no, 'Clerks 2'

It's not that white people are ignorant, they are obviously pretty fucking creative. The fact that niggers can only come up with one... well what does that say? I can come up with twenty without a thought...

prairie nigger, curry nigger, bootlip, darkie, sow, buck, branch manager, sheboon, teenigger, feral, moon cricket, gibsmedat, muh dik, dindu, chiggun, chicongoid, shitmonkey, shitskin, nig nog, inmape, and apelantian because like most white people I'm an overachiever.

List of everything black people have ever invented:

Uh oh...

What does "cracker" even means?

because you look like a dry saltine cracker

Don't forget the hot comb and peanut butter.

milk monkey
snow chimp
albino ape
????

Don't forget nignog

Peckerwood
Hick
Snow Bunny
Redneck
Hillbilly
Bumpkin

When's the next solar eclipse? I want to read about how many niggers bought into this meme.

Paddy
Mick/mickey
Guinea
Guido
Polock

Except those were all created by whites as well. You see whites even create slurs to put down their own kind.

see

The actual word used isn't important, it's the intent. Black people make basically any word into a pejorative by spitting it at whites with venom on their tongue.

I've even seen a black person call a white person a nigger as an insult.

Wop
Daego
Potato nigger

She is fine as hell

that's right sister. white bois with they cracka-ass dry saltine whiteness. stupid white bois don't know melanin is worth 4000 times as much as solid gold. and we got it all! let's see them try and go the moon without melanin.
Sup Forums BTFO!

Cracker was a term invented by rich whites to make fun of poor whites. Nignogs aren't even smart enough to come up with slurs.

What you wrote is ironic because I can literally feel the racism and hate in your passive-aggressive comment

No hate here son, just making observations.

>List of ALL the slurs invented by non-whites: cracker
Gaijin, gweilo, pigskin, haole, pale skin, pakeha...

I'm sorry niggers aren't creative ? Fuck man they still live in mudhuts 6000 years later.

not a argument!

Actually, it's because we had slaves. Well not we as in my family or anyone's family that I know of, but some white people had some slaves.

They were the people responsible for cracking the whip. Crackers. You don't even know the meaning behind your "only" insult.

not a argument. stfu, stupid dry-ass saltine cracker!
BTFO

Melanin is the gift of gods, not only can superior black people stare directly into the sun but they are also immune to things like fire.

No? So when blacks use "white boy" or other pejoratives, it doesn't mean the same as when a white uses a pejorative against a black?

Must be comfy talking shit on a machine made by white people, connected to the internet made by white people, in a house built by Mexicans, in a neighborhood ruined by niggers. Fuck off ya spook.

It comes from whip-cracker.

You also forgot "whop"

no cause you racist and you fuckin jealous of melanin and shit.
BTFO, white boi.

Pavement ape is my favorite ethnic slur

Oh so you're just trolling or stupid. Here I thought you wanted to actually discuss something on this discussion board.

the internet runs on melanin, white boi. stupid mutha fucka don't even know bout melanin.
BTFO

That woman's ratios are too imbalanced, I don't find it attractive. Doesn't help it also looks like she recently touched an electric socket. Why are black people so strange looking?

>king nigger

i tryin to discuss melanin. you just bein racist and shit.

Well considering melanin has nothing to do with politics, why don't you pack your bags and head on over to /bant/?

>sage

WE

I wonder if any nigger was dumb enough to try this during the eclipse.

was mentioned here it is spelled W-O-P
origin: stand for Without Papers

I'm probably one of the least extreme gentlemen on this website, I don't even care about blacks, I don't hate them, I'm indifferent to them. That being said, I don't think my tax money should foot their bills, they should pull their own weight like everyone else. That's what divides us, the fact that one race is pulling all the weight, and the other is getting a free ride. And to top it off, we have some race traitors who see the world through their own nonsense glasses, and these "poor" people can do no wrong. Pretending they're all saints is as bad as pretending they're all demons. We're equally racist, you're just racist against your own, which is worse, because they don't want you, and now I assume we don't want you.

>nigger uses slur
>it's ineffective
why niggers take slurs so seriously and whiteys don't. Is it because nobody takes niggers seriously so it doesn't matter what they say?
What about gooks or spics?

This is your best ally

>Why are white people so creative?
i dunno is it related to frontal lobes or something?

white mans burden made us creative with names

youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZRAmz-NWM

So when niggers call each other nigger, they're engaging in cultural appropriation? Haha. They DO steal everything!

I guess nignogs are the wordsmiths they fancy themselves.

It's not hateful to classify new animals user

Why are you here, do you really expect anyone to agree with you.

underrated