Stephen Curry TOTALLY BTFO White People!!

twitter.com/DavidDTSS/status/912171474835902464

>dae white people don't season their food

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>curry

Opinion immediately discarded

He ain't white?
He is more pale than a wop.

> he wasnt around for the lulzy shops a couple days ago

W
E
W

>american thinks a mulatto is white
color me surprised

He's like 1/4 white. It just shows how strong white genes are.

Who cares what that stupid ape thinks

Dumbass, he isnt saying "season some food" because white people dont use spice, hes saying it because hes calling Trump salty.

Hes mixed clearly. Pic is his dad

I hate it when wypipo don't put any Zatarin's on they dirt cookies or mosquito burgers.

they're 56% white, ese

also, the type and amount of spice you use is directly proportional to the quality of the food

(you) surely know, just saying for ITT in general

the lightest skinned mulatto possible trash talking whites. baka desu.

Steph Curry is whiter than me.

White people enslaved 90% of the planet to get some cheap seasoning and this dude thinks that they don't use it?

His mom is half white. Pic is his mom.

His dad is here

can someone shop starving african children on his shirt?

MMMm African Food!

Appropriate response.

>intelligent
>half white
>born to a rich successful family
>4 years at an expensive private university
>rich and successful in his own right

someone is salty...

Hahhahahaha what the fuck are niggers actually this retarded?
Oh yes, wypipo don't season da food amirite?
Let's just ignore the fact that they literally invaded and colonized pretty much the entire planet just to get more and cheaper spices.
Let's ignore the fact that french, Italian, spanish, greek, german and other European cuisines are filled to the brim with spices.
But here comes Jamal who puts 7 peppers to his KFC and declares himself the top chef.
Seriously the amount of insecurity niga have never ceases to astound me lmao.

His mom looks like a quadroon.

Also where did this "white people dont put spices on their food" meme come from?
Are white Americans so perfect that the only thing wogs can come up with is that their food isn't spiced and that they fuck their cousins (even though that only applies to Southerners as a stereotype)?

>admitting 30% of whites are dumber than blacks
>bragging about it
>most of Sup Forums is in the bottom 30 percentile anyways
>admitting you are dumber than blacks

>"white people can't season their food lol"
>"well colored people are racially inferior and deserve to be gassed"

autism here

>go grow a beard

What is this, a brown brillo pad glued to his chin?

From the T-shirt's website:

"Seasoning food is essential to happy living and a greater understanding of the universe.

And you can tell someone who doesn't season their food by the things they say like "All Lives Matter" or "What about black on black crime?"

To them, we declare: "Go season some food."

who is that guy? you describe me, except I'm white, and not a youtube guy or whatever unfulfilling labor he does for probably a lot more money. is he like shawn king's cousin?

the salient propaganda point is: "look, wypipo braggin bout dat colonialism, so dey make dat food taste sumnthn fierce. now dey done go'n eat dat mcdonald, dey don't use no old bay on dem crabslike us black folks"

in general your food shouldn't "need" spices, unless if you add a few twists of salt, pepper, and 1 other flavor because you know it tastes somewhat more intense.

Would fug. I'd be the Thomas Jefferson to her Sally Hemmings.

whatever you gotta tell yourself, you giant retard.

That's obviously the response we want, cracker. To prove that white fragility was real, nigga. We the true Israelites, homie.

>"well colored people are racially inferior and deserve to be gassed"

You're right, this is how every dumb nigger sees harmless white humor. The kikes trained them well, every slight is literally another shoah.

Can anyone who translates make sanse of any of the supposed English they are typing on that thread? It’s all Slay, sho, sheeet

Actually, it is you who is in the bottom 30%

What the fuck do Black People eat that's so tasty? I'd rather have Lasagna or Schnitzel than Fried Chicken with hot sauce anyday.

Eat shit nigger, not politics

always the mixed light skin and confused faggots who engage in this bullshit division because of their own internal identity cris. Prove me wrong..
> Hint : you can't.
* Kaperdick : Light skinned mulatto faggot
* Stephen Curry : Light skinned Mulatto faggot

you say that as everyone here is getting assblasted.

Not just that but it's the one's in official government positions that cause all the problems too:

>Obama
>Susan Rice
>Loretta Lynch
>Eric Holder

Something deeply sinister about these mulattos

Why his name is a delicious Indian food?

LeBron is pretty black but he also has no father so take that into account.

Had anyone tried African food? I had Ethiopian one time. bland, structure less lentils, some kind of fatty, grisly meat that while well seasoned, was inedible tail meat or something. Plus they eat everything with this putrid sponge bread that's made from grass because Africans never developed granaries and delicious grains like wheat. Is supposed to be similar to sourdough, but that's extremely forgiving. It was like morning on a partially digested bath mat. The entire meal have me on the spot diarrhea.

Pic is african ""bread"" French cuisine or even Italian is just light years tastier

>black people can wear this
>can't wear "go pick my cotton" shirt
feels bad man.

>mulattos
NIGGERS

we should go at him hard its such an easy target, half white NBA pro father, grew up rich. yea keep up the good fight nigger you had it rough #ChickenANDwatermelon

you faggots will never be 1% as successful as this guy and his family

sad!

devout christians, state champions, national champions, college educated, rich and successfu

have fun memeing faggots

If he doesn't like European food maybe he should go back to his traditional diet of bar squad albinos and broiled elephant dong.

If he doesn't like European food maybe he should go back to his traditional diet of bbq'ed albinos and broiled elephant dong.

I literally just dumped extra sriracha on my hot wings because they weren't hot enough.

Ayy deez white niggas be wylin dey don eat gorilla legs or lion steaks lmao

>1/2 black

how much to be 100% white again?

stay mad fagget

phone poster plz go

>memesauce
>hot wings

kys

FUCK THIS NIGGER

His graph is not there.

oh he's a basketball player. cool that he's a pro athlete, but B-ball is not what I'd pursue.

what does wealth have to do with success? as my own success grows (income decent but stagnant), I'm finding more of an intrinsic sense of joy and goodness, and that external things like money are becoming worthless except as chips in the game of modern society.

>hurr durr i would rather be white than an educated 1/2 black millionaire celebrity superstar that will be remembered forever

Oh well. It's certainly an order of magnitude less clever than the average Sup Forums meme but at least the niggers are attempting to be funny.

Exactly. Extend the list far and wide and you'll see one of them at any central bullshit conflict about race.

He didn't make a peep until a mulatto faggot stirred him into a frenzy.. Mulatto faggots are the catalyst for chimping. It used to be that real blacks used to sideline their asses whenever they engaged in this behavior. Now they've also been cucked by these confused niggers.

They are based mulattos but they are few and far in between. Find one and see how fast the media silencies them :
i.e : Charles Barkley

""I'm not going to waste my time screaming at a neo-Nazi who's gonna hate me no matter what," the NBA Hall of Famer told WRBC-TV in Birmingham, Alabama.

“I’m 54 years old,” Barkley said. “I’ve never thought about those statues a day in my life. I think if you ask most black people, to be honest, they ain’t thought a day in their life about those stupid statues.”

What would happen if I wore a passive aggressive hoody that said "Stop committing crime"?

I have never understood this stereotype.

have fun paying your jew landlord with the intrinsic sense of joy and goodness

who?

White people don't season their food though. I went over to my white friends house and their foods was bland, had no spices, and my friends dad literally said "spicy isn't it kim". I literally spat out my food and started laughing.

White people are great at a lot of things, just not seasoning their food.

>remembered forever.
Unless this nigger stars in Space Jam 2, he'll be remembered for about 15-20 years, and then will be a footnote.

It's funny because Sally Hemmings was even whiter than her. Sally Hemmings was 3/4ths white and was white-passing.

I'll never understand this argument. I think they assume that if your skin is white that means your biologically predisposed to like unseasoned food. As in they think "bland" skin color = bland food.

isn't the shirt shooped doe

How do you season your food?

Look at the angry nigger.

You assume assblastedness because it confirms your biases.

>he worries about finances and didn't just secure enough income to live comfortably
it's like you think that 2 minimum-wage jobs = more money

We literally conquered the whole world in search of spices.

possibly the greatest shooter ever on the best team ever and after that he will have 40+ years of celebrity and philanthropy

most of you faggots will get excited if you can get a racebaiting BBC thread to bump limit as your greatest life achievement

(Sup Forums) is triggered....

i wouldnt say all whites dont season but man i ate some Pennsylvania dutch food and man that was awful..

White man can cook but the women? nigga please

>canada conquered the world

Yeah? Well black people don't build civilizations, they destroy them

I'm British.

>White people literally conquered the world to acquire more seasonings
>Niggers make dirt cookies

Oh look another dumb nigger getting way to much attention.

>spicy isn't it kim
10/10

Meanwhile in Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk

No one will remember him. The overwhelming majority of the world has no idea who he is or who even the most famous American athletes of all time from all different eras [Michael Jordans, Joe DiMaggios, Dan Marinos, Carl Lewis] are. And I'm not just talking about ultra backwater places with no television. Most of the world literally doesn't know who any of these people are and they don't care. Sports are not that important and don't kid yourself that they are.

>Go Season Some Food
>le white people can't cook meme

Fuck off you black shit
Who cares if whites don't season their Turkey with cayenne and paprika and BBQ sauce?

We season our BRAINS with literature.
The greatest seasoning to whites is a classic story by Shakespeare. I don't need to coat my chicken wings in black pepper when I can coat my IQ in the works of literary giants, all of whom are my fellow whites.

A nigger requires his 'Senegaliese 50 spice' to make his fucking disgusting brain experience anything that isn't 'feel the urge to mug someone and steal their Air Jordans'. A white person cannot get anything from spice. We need documentaries, and books and music.

I have a phrase

'The blackest in society are the lightest of brain. The whitest in society explore the darkest depths of human emotion, in their art'.

It sums this up nicely.

>proceeds to hide flag

Nice try, Brazil

ayo my niggas dese mofuggin white pepo can't cook fo shit ma nigga

we niggas kno all bout dat culinary sheeeiiit nom sayin nigga

crackas ain't even season they food
ook ook eek eek

>sports aren't that important
>90% of Sup Forums is sports threads
>president shitting his panties over the nfl niggers uncucking themselves and setting a bad example

>go season yuh food whitey!!

>Proceeds to eat mud cookie

So spices = Lawry's/Johnny's? Cuz I know niggers ain't using bay leaves and mexican oregano on their KFC and pig feet.

The shirt is just telling haters to stay salty. It is not some anti-white slogan. Why are you autists so damn insecure?

Ate at an Ethiopean place in Oklahoma City a couple of times, that was good but I don't know how true to the real thing it was.

That sponge bread is soaked in a light vinegar, and the lentils and meat paste stuff you scoop up with it was pretty tasty.

Not really as mind blowing as a good burger or pizza or roll of sushi.

Black user here..
You know the drill
I think it has to do w/ health.
Unless you want diabetes, high blood pressure, colon cancer, or liver damage, it's best you don't go seasoning your food like a crackhead.

Soul food has its roots in the slavery days when blacks didn't have access to proper ingredients to eat a balanced meal.
It may taste good but its the reason why black people have so many health problems.

> mfw you learn this in your younger years but can't explain this to brain dead niggers.
> mfw an athlete makes millions of dollars but is too dumb to learn how to eat a healthy balance diet
> mfw this deceitful nigger probably only did this as a publicity stunt but eats quite healthy due to enforced diets from his athletic trainers
> mfw the state of two faced celebrities :
Do as I say not as I do.

Literal kike shit.

>educated
>rosa parks said why do you bother us, I don't know its the law youre under arrest.

meme degrees

what does that even mean, is this supposed to make me mad?

White ppl food is bland and tasteless though, the niggers are right about that.

>white people thanksgiving
>on paper plate

lol thats what the white family served to the local homeless shelter you ungrateful anthem kneeling nigger.

>90% of Sup Forums is sports threads
Is Sup Forums during a news cycle representative of the whole world? Wow, you niggers sure do think highly of Buryatian watercolor board.
>president shitting his panties over the nfl niggers
The overwhelming majority of the planet has absolutely no idea what Donald Trump is saying about anything on any particular day. They live their lives with no interaction or association with the United States or its culture at all. They don't know who you are, what you like, and they aren't particularly interested in finding out. All across Europe, all across Asia, all across South America.

It's typical nigger self-delusion to not understand when you don't really rate. I understand it's a blow to your ego, but most people simply don't care about the things you care about.

Is this the worst meme ever?

I've never met a white person who ate bland unseasoned food. Is it different in america?

It's just part of the running joke that white people themselves are bland and boring, they gots no "style" or some shit.

Go to a white persons thanksgiving we get out the fancy china and silverware. No school lunch plates in sight.