JUST

Old thread: Video:youtube.com/watch?v=0oeOdXU5Zro
youtube.com/watch?v=0oeOdXU5Zro

Other urls found in this thread:

vfw.org/news-and-publications/press-room/archives/2017/9/vfw-national-commander-opposes-flag-disrespect
legion.org/commander/239305/american-legion-blasts-nfl-disrespect
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nfl-agrees-reimburse-u-s-taxpayers-720k-paid-patriotism-n577031
lmgtfy.com/?q=cte
twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/912475288499621888
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is this such big news for burgers?

ALL NIGGERS MUST DIE.

CTE is killing football anyway. NFL won't exist in 30 years, with or without this anthem bullshit.

Where do you live?

What's CTE?

Jerry Jones and the Cowboys are supposed to be that Hank Hill All American 'Murrca's team.

Siding with millionaire niggers because fuck white people.

VFW & American Legion denounce the NFL
vfw.org/news-and-publications/press-room/archives/2017/9/vfw-national-commander-opposes-flag-disrespect
legion.org/commander/239305/american-legion-blasts-nfl-disrespect

It's all ogre, this is the kiss of death

It's the Boomer opiate of the masses of choice.

>30 years
Shit try ten. Trumps probably going to demand they repay all the tax breaks they built their stadiums with.

americas waking up, the boos are overwhelming

wouldn't be the first time they've paid back taxes
obama administration was paying them to be propaganda
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nfl-agrees-reimburse-u-s-taxpayers-720k-paid-patriotism-n577031

Chronic traumatic encephalopathy

So, is kneeling considered bad during your national anthem or something?

lmgtfy.com/?q=cte

(((Wikipedia)))
>Chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) is a neurodegenerative disease found in people who have had multiple head injuries. It is most commonly found in those who have participated in contact sports on a regular basis. Its presence in domestic violence is also being investigated. It can affect high school athletes after only a few years of participation. It is a form of tauopathy.

Man Jerry was so fucking mad lol

My post from the last thread in case people dont see the bigger picture here.

''When the bread and circus act destroys itself and soured boomers finally realize that the America they grew up in has been pulled away before their very eyes. This is good. This is the boomers and Gen X gamergate reality fracturing moment. Trump is playing the culture war like a savant. Bless him.''

720K aint shit to the kind of money the stadiums are on the hook for.

Chronic traumatic encephalopathy... Sustained brain injuries are making these guys either freak out or die young. Look up Junior Seau.

I might be an idiot, but I'm actually shocked that Jerry did this after all his big talk.

Political theater to distract from the fact that the previous government has sold out this country.

turned on game, saw fags, turned off

It started out as fuck white people by Colin Suckadick and he wasnt kneeling he was sitting on his ass acting like a 14 year old with a shit attitude in class.

>young man yells at old man's interpretation of young man's may may

I could literally give less of a fuck about this. I don't even watch (((sportsball))) I find casual negro worship to be fucking weird. I'd rather just lift and improve myself than sit on my ass drink beer and watch men rub up against each other for hours.

Also
>Its presence in domestic violence is also being investigated
He dindu nuffin

thats a fake story, its origin is some texan flyover's fanfic 1 year ago, its not ironic at all that retard trumples spread it as a real story though

Why can't these blacks get over their anti-white, anti-cop conspiracy theory?

Maybe it was meant to be a bait and switch like "haha you didnt really think we would kneel for the anthem did you :^)" but totally fell on the delivery and now public perception of the whole team has gone down the shitter

Hey, average Joe Cuckold: Democrats and millionaire nigger collide players hate you, your flag, and everything you stand for.

While you stand in the stadium for the anthem, these nigs kneel.

Remember that.

i just want to see how hard the ratings dip within the next week tbqh

SPREAD THIS ON TWITTER

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

Why are they kneeling today? Is this common in American FĂștbol?

>but I'm actually shocked that Jerry did this
It's actually a good test of which owners have their niggers under control and which don't. Do they really think cops WANT to shoot niggers, esp now that they lose jobs and have niggers running wild in street after it?

>I could literally give less of a fuck about this
Why do people like you do this? You're just as bad as the "they're, their, there, you're, your, should of, could of, would of" crowd.

You guys know this wasn't during the anthem and they explained before that this was for solidarity with the NFL and NOT blm?

because to do so would be admitting that their entire race is a blight on humanity so they have to desperately keep up the delusion

Interesting, glad I didn't join football and joined the tennis team instead back in HS.

It's to distract people from the nigger that shot up the church.

#NotYourEntertainment

brain injury
modern players don't care about safety and just dive head first everywhere, no arm wraps etc.,
that combined with them all being 500lbs and 7' tall means concussions out the ass

yea but they didnt kneel for the anthem they kneeled BEFORE the anthem, then all stood together DURING the anthem. He was clearly trying to get them to walk a line and not disrespect the flag

>joined the tennis team

They're kneeling because fuck white people or something. Trump called them out on being disrespectful shits when the National anthem is playing and they act out like petulant children needing to feel the back of a hand.

Amen

Jerry is dead on camera taking a knee while a stadium erupts in boos.

The American people see it as him siding with BLM. Pic related.

Jim Accosta was literally whining about Trump starting a "culture war" in the press briefing today. I don't care about sports either, but this has the potential to be gamergate 2.0 (on steroids) if we play our cards right - and the left knows it, which is why they're panicking.

>He was clearly
Judging from all those boos, not so clearly.

Then they're ignorant.

>previous government

A good chunk of them still hold various positions.

The Dallas Cowboys are supposed to be the quintessential American icon......

You don't understand how big this is for the people down south.

NFL is kill after this.

>148866
What did kek mean by this?!

And?

bowling used to be a bigger sport than football

That's not the reason and nobody believes that bullshit. You can pretend all you want, this was cucking for BLM and nigger lies and everyone saw right through it, booing accordingly.

He would've been the NFL's Donald Sterling if he didn't get his cracker ass out there.

Atlanta's new billion dollar stadium.

doesn't matter. its bad optics, period.

The only reason the South even remotely tolerated niggers was because of the NFL teams we thought they represented.....

It's ogre for niggers.

Haha all my Cowboys fan friends down in Oklahoma are on social media ranting about niggerball and throwing out their merchandise. (They always had a Cowboys game hangout on Sundays).

This really is going to hurt the NFL so hard. Everyday white americans are seeing how "their" teams and "their" game really feel about them and their country. This is beautiful.

What are the cardinals doing? Theyre not kneeling but locked. I love my state

>surprised that the team owned by a LEFTIST BILLIONAIRE does anti-white leftist shit

AHAHAHAHAHAHA sportsball boomers BTFO

Bullshii...

I'd rather watch high-speed knitting than darkie dash.

More than likely his (((lawyers))) talked him into this nutty compromise which you can tell from the look on his face he was against.

>forced into compromise
>stadium erupts in boos
He's fucked and he knows it. Jerrys worlds gonna be fucking half empty the rest of the year.

Because when niggers say, "Dat Dey Dindu Nuffins", they mean it. Niggers don't have the mental function to realize right from wrong. They literally think that their actions are not accountable.

The Cards players stood the entire time. Face it, Jerry Jones is a cuck.

It's not tax breaks, it's flat out tax funded. We GIVE them money.

Here in San Diego the Chargers tried to extort the city for a new stadium, built with tax funds, we said no, they left, and so everyone with Chargers gear gave it to the homeless so their image would be associated with drugged out street shitters.

>boomers
What is this meme that I'm seeing thrown around all willy-nilly like? To me, it seems like some sort of nigger ploy

>
>taxpayers build monuments to football because jew team owners threaten to move
>money from tickets, concessions, etc. goes right into jew team owners pockets
>muh economy

why is my country so cucked?

Yeah I thought the Chargers did San Diego dirty.
T. Southerner who visits San Diego every couple years or so for some sun and surf
Yall got friendly ladies.

I miss the Georgia Dome desu.

Raging knowing that my parents forcibly had their property taxes in North Atlanta paid for this garbage.

"Build my $2 billion stadium it will bring 1000 new jobs and $40 million of income to your city over 15 years.

I'd rather watch paint dry than another person play sportsball

Why thank you. We pride ourselves on being the least shit Californian city, and the one with the best Mexican food.

I played football from age 6-20.

I love the spin.

>Yall got friendly ladies.
Can confirm, as a fellow southerner.

niggers not welcome

>best Mexican food
Now friend, don't get cocky.

Thank God I played hockey at that age where I didn't have to see a single nigger and the worst thing a team could get was some frog kid from the french school who lived within the district.

Big reason why I never want to live in a city, although some states put their entire residents on the hook for these buildings. Fucking bullshit! Catering to billionaire cunts. If these places actually improved the local economy then why are places like St. Louis and Detroit still shitholes around the stadiums?

What they should do is removing the heavy duty padding especially the helmet. Would force the players to wrap up instead of launching themselves with all their might.

>turned on game

Kys

Glad I don't live in Atlanta.
Sitting comfortably on 12 acres in Douglas County. 25 minutes from downtown. I used to know every nook & cranny of Atlanta. I can count on one hand the number of times I've been there in the last 7 years.

The 4D chess meme was fun. I played along because there were times when I thought Trump had crossed the line, but I'm really beginning to think he pulls this shit knowing that the reaction from the left will disgust the average American. The wrestling gif was probably seen as a little immature by most people, until the left and news media reacted with over the top hysteria.

Its fucked, but I really do like that new stadium. It's beautiful, but fuck if I paid for it then fuck em make 'em pay all the tax money back.

Don't worry Desu.
I hate niggers, too.
Always have.

People seem to be forgetting the federal govt allows the NFL to function as a non-profit

Maybe its time to revisit that

you don't say

He could care less though. His care level is 0.00001 but it could be 0.

it's one saying that everyone seems to get wrong and it pisses me off to no end tbqh

>my roman salute is not a nazi salute

if you want to kneel b/c you think that flying jets over the stadium and playing the national anthem and playing a military recruitment commercial twice a commercial break is just feeding this horseshit war-based economy, okay. I get it.

These motherfuckers are literally kneeling because of a fucking lie.
niggers are, by and large, violent monsters
every time i hear that one nigger has been killed by one white person, i think of the eight white people that are killed by one nigger

>Trump is so incompetent, he acts like a giant doorstop to American imperialism
>porky so nervous, they encourage overthrowing him
Trump is a gift. I hope he never gets removed.

Watching sports isn't weird, if its your local team with friends and family playing and watching with you. The people on the team come from your schools and communities. Big Business sportball is gay, all the teams import niggers and spics from out of state and country even. How many of the players on Texas Team come from Houston? or Texas?

You should never compromise. Football is a game of yards, but politics is a game of inches.

It's a giant fucking star of david