Sup Forums is fucking retarded

All this is doing is uniting people against Trump. That's it. I'm almost convinced this was a leftypol scheme larping as pol... because this has utterly and retardedly failed in every way.

Trump just gave Kaepernick -- the pig cop sock wearing/Fidel Castro shirt wearing retard -- the biggest boost he could have ever gotten. Barely anybody was kneeling with him. He was demonized, blackballed and unsigned. Now you have owners like Jerry Jones fucking kneeling on Monday Night Football. JERRY JONES. Look him up, if you don't comprehend on how astounding this is. Trump is now the bad guy in a situation where Kaepernick would've faded into memory otherwise.

The NFL ratings aren't down because people aren't watching in protest. The ratings are down because the product is consumed through online streaming, phones.. and other ways that don't show up on the TV ratings. Consumption is largely as it was and football will continue to persist whether you call it Niggerball and tell yourself it's failing or not.

There is no 4D Chess. There is no we're winning because now normies will see how bad they are!!! THE NORMIES ARE THE ONES FUCKING KNEELING TOO NOW, YOU STUPID FAGGOTS.

You're failing on every level with this, whether you like it or not.

So the coaches want to accelerate the end of the NFL as much as the players do? I say let them.

WRONG!

wrong, its doing the opposite user

NFL is the biggest sport with the widest reach to white people

this is a slap to every white persons face and is waking them up... Trump used the NFL to basically let white america know, hey, the niggers are getting uppity

he truly is a grand chest master

Wait u coulnt tell Sup Forums is the most retarded place mate I think u have Cerebral Palsy

g-guys p-please be nice to nfl!!!!!

yeah fuck off

What's the world like through your eyes?

I imagine it's pretty fucking gay.

What people need to understand is that this protest isn't a protest at all. It's an attack on our nation by the same gang of social marxists who are always manipulating blacks and radical groups like BLM and Antifa.

This isn't about Trump, this isn't about injustice. This is an attack on AMERICA ITSELF. This is about attacking American pride, American patriotism, American sports and American unity.

All those who have taken the knee are just pawns in a plan designed to destroy our country.

Remember, this all comes from the same people who think nationalism is bad, that being a patriot is wrong and that having borders is a bad thing.

BRAVO TRUMP

>The ratings are down because the product is consumed through online streaming, phones.. and other ways that don't show up on the TV ratings.

KEK, shariablue already pushing the muh streaming narrative
take a peek here:
>NFL RATINGS SYSTEMS ARE CHANGING TO BUMP UP THE NUMBERS THIS WEEK. THEY WILL COUNT "MOBILE" and "STREAMING" TO GET 10%+ """"RATINGS"""" BUMP.

>implying we don't want all of the black players kneeling and the NFL backing them up

You don't seem to understand what our desired outcome is.

Hes right, y'know.
Trumps problem wih this BS, hes 1 (one..) person, and no fucker in their right mind is going to back him by joining in. The owners are going to sack their 'star' players because Trumps off on one? fucking sure they are. You've now got truckloads of sports celebs, people like LeBron James, wading in - the only thing Trumps achieving is making fucking new celebrities out of Kaepernick & Co.
Trumps message is only, these people are un-american, get rid of them. People, sports fans, Muricans, -like- these 'stars', a fact Trump, Mr 30% Approval himself, forgets. The people may decide, getting rid of Trump be easier.

Lol, how does it feel knowing that your little scheme has backfired on you?

this

You couldn't be more wrong. All I heard today was normies going nuts over the protests. Regular, boring, working 9-5, apolitical guys going absolutely ballistic that their team's niggers pulled this and that the owners backed it up.

This is NOT going to end well. Trump picked the right side here.

>He watches football

Grow up.

>t. absolute retard

> pool's retarded
and you post on it

Most of middle America shrugs off all the lefty bullshit around them 24/7. We need need virtue signalling to the extreme by the NFL.

>All the players kneeling
>Tranny cheerleaders
>Openly gay players kissing on the field

If they can't even turn their brains off for 3hr to watch normieball without being lambasted by progressive messaging they will be livid. It's their one escape. If it reaches a point where they are so sick of it that they will switch the channel and damage the nfl, you can be sure companies will think long and hard before playing to the vocal minority freakshow again

>Jerry Jones
Jerry and his chimps were loudly booed for taking a knee. Trump said exactly what he should have said, and you can't stand it.

>I'm almost convinced this was a leftypol scheme larping as pol.
you're dumb as a fucking nigger, then.
I've been saying as much since Saturday.
how fucking humiliating. you should go back to lurking, seeing as you've proven yourself as stupid as a nigger.

I literally heard spics at work today complaining about the kneeling and saying they're just going to start watching college. What world are you living in....

Indeed this will become the gamergate of normalfags.

God willing user

Fuck you shareblue.

Busted!: